P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
I'm still tossin up goin as a toolie to qld this yr... wit all my mates, theyre all keen too

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by karnevil
I do believe we have a 2004 replacement for me! Congratulations Italia, your commitment to and excitement about the schoolies cruise truly matches that of my own in 2003. teh winnar = yuo! :p
gee thanxs karnevil......i need a tip how do u make the year go faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Italia

HSC
I do believe we have a 2004 replacement for me! Congratulations Italia, your commitment to and excitement about the schoolies cruise truly matches that of my own in 2003. teh winnar = yuo! :p
So wht does this new position involve????????????????????

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Originally posted by Italia
which insurance company was it????????
I can't remember, its the ones that got recomended by P&O. But my mum is sorting it out for me now cos she is bigger and bossier than me

karnevil

HSC
gee thanxs karnevil......i need a tip how do u make the year go faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmm good question

but i dont have a good answer to match, sorry

study your arse off and dont waste your time on these forums :)

Italia

HSC
hmmmm good question

but i dont have a good answer to match, sorry

study your arse off and dont waste your time on these forums :)

lol i might need 2 do tht

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by Stacie
you dont have to go on THE schoolies cruise, any cruise is good :p
any cruise is good but i think the schoolies cruise is the ultimate cause it is tageted directly to our age group, not all ages like on other cruises, if u no wht i mean, any cruise is better than nothing so just be happy if u r going on a cruise

Italia

HSC
Anyways i'm really woried about how i havn't recieved tht confirmation letter thing from p&o yet telling me my booking has been confirmed and wht level i'm on all i no is i've booked and paid my deposit.......this was early november last year. i havn't heard anything else...........everyone i speak 2 who is going nos wht level they r on.

a2z

HSC
N/A
any cruise is good but i think the schoolies cruise is the ultimate cause it is tageted directly to our age group, not all ages like on other cruises, if u no wht i mean, any cruise is better than nothing so just be happy if u r going on a cruise
Not entirely true.....there's a cruise in January 2005 called "Emerald Nightlife" which is targeted directly to 18 - 25 year old's...which I think would be awesome to go on.

The thing with the schoolies cruise is the amount of alchohol consumed is quite excessive...The last cruise I went on was in January this year, and even on that cruise there were so many people who had drunk so much they were spewing....I'd hate to see how many schoolies people would be spewing every night.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
yeah me ( as in me and my frienz) were gonna go on schoolies cruise but after last year we have sorta ditched the idea of a cruise altogether and also coz apprantely itz not running in 2005 or somethinjg or like they r calling it something else

sez_04

HSC
im goin on the 2nd schoolies cruise from 8-17...really looking 4ward to it!! ive herd heaps of good things n also bad things but hey that happens wit anything!
it doesnt really bother me bout da ship changin to pacific sun as long as ive finished school, on a cruise n havin a good time wit my friends i dont care! is anyone else goin on the 8-17 cruise?

n me n my friends booked thru an agency...not straight thru p&o

Nescient

HSC
N/A
im going this year... on the 8th of december for 10 days or whatever... cant wait... should be heaps fun...

Sush

yeh me n my friend whos sittin wif me here (we're at skool) we're goin on d 8th - whatever one!!!! whats this about the ship changin??? hiow excitin we'll see ya there hahahaha it'd b cool to no ppl r goin too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)