Post your Major Work! (1 Viewer)

_kc

HSC
N/A
Oh me? I've got paintings. Well, i'm going to have paintings -__-". That's if i finish =|. Hahaha, yeh we hardly do any theory as well. I just fudge my way through it ;D.

artfag

Banned
HSC
:)
combination of both drawing/digital. will be going in under drawing.

here's two pieces of poop i did at 3am the morning my works were due for trial marking;

i love everyone's work here. oh, i'm so proud of us.

_kc

HSC
N/A
Phwa0r Artfag! I like your style! Your stuff is so good. I really your inky looking bodies, they're awesome ;D. Wow, seems to be a lot of competition this year, everyone's stuff is so good >< !

owoodley

artfag said:
:)
combination of both drawing/digital. will be going in under drawing.

here's two pieces of poop i did at 3am the morning my works were due for trial marking;

i love everyone's work here. oh, i'm so proud of us.
So are you going to be printing your final works then? How are you encorporating drawing and digital??.... If it is going under drawing, doesn't that mean you wont be printing? And then doesn't that mean you can't do digital?? Im confused.... so what is it?

-

owoodley

ATTN - Frazzle and Jase....

Nice harmonious design Frazzle, and nice layout and planning Jase.... what are you guys using as your concepts/theory? What is the meaning and process behind your art works?

-

owoodley

So I have almost finished my final painting for my BOW. I will post it here along with my other one, once im done which should be this afternoon or tomorrow morning.... But due to my location etc im only going to be getting the prints for my backings done 14 days before its due in! So let's just hope everything works out, and there's none of those last minute freak-outs - i really hate those. lol....

-

_kc

HSC
N/A
Woo, I got my work up. Please critique ;]. I dunno if you'll get what it is, no one ever really does, even when I've explained it haha. Umm, well it's that Uncle Sam war poster, and the rips in it show george bush underneath, yeh i know it doesn't look anything like him =|. I tried dammit. I TRIED >< !

http://in0cence.secti0n.org/art.html

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
that's good. I love the imperfections, looks unique.
If you would of made a perfect painting of george bush's face with the uncle sam 'we want you' poster, it would of been alright but lack this kind of depth :)

I reckon u'll probly get like 5/6

Everyone keep posting their works.. so far everything looks so great, i'm impressed. I expected to see a whole lot more drawing, photography seems digital artworks n paintings are being more popular tho.

I'm guessing artfag's entering his works as graphic design, which can encorporate digital/drawing, & because his works have a design style feel about them.

Last edited:

chouboi

oh man, everyones work is so damn good here...
i was gonna do digital media, but after seeing Not That Bright's works, i dont think i should eve bother.. cant even compete with those skills...
well im planning to do a collection of drawings and digital works
i've only got one photo of one of my works here..

ill post more when i get them done..

Last edited:

artfag

Banned
HSC
i realy dig that _kc. i don't usually like political works, but yours doesnt seem to take itself too seriously (unlike a lot of the pretentious left wing shit that usually gets into art express- NO BLOOD FOR OIL!), which i like.

ntb- where are you getting yours printed? how much are you paying?

mine's still going under drawing...

_kc

HSC
N/A
Thanks Artfag ;]! The more I look at my canvases together, the less sense it makes. I wonder how the markers will interpret it.

owoodley

_kc said:
Thanks Artfag ;]! The more I look at my canvases together, the less sense it makes. I wonder how the markers will interpret it.
There should be no problem there, if you send in your VAPD with adequate documentation of your background concepts and art making process.

-

_kc

HSC
N/A
Hey chouji ;D I like the digital, and of course, your drawing is juz awesome. So much details in the buildings ;]. So are you going to do a collection of drawings and digitals?

frazzle

HSC
owoodley - my concept has changed so much, now it's about the battle between different identities. each colours panel there represents a different stereotyped world. i've also done some individual tiles that's meant to represent the person. still have to figure out how to arrange it, but first of all, i hav eot finish the pieces, and get thrm printed! argh...

_kc - i understood your concept, and i recognised the war propaganda poster before i read what you wrote, so good work!

not_too_bright - there's a category for digital photography? but still, the photos went through alot of manipulation though. your stuff is so damn cool!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
thanks for the compliments everyone, it really feels good to get a few compliments from people who've made stuff that I'm very impressed with.
-
here's a new one, got another but its a little too hard to resize..
http://www.empyrean3.net/enlighten.jpg

BTW it's kinda big, so there's a little possibility of some guy copying this... dun think about it, i've watermarked the picture and if i found out it'd cost u a fair bit.. so jus dun do it any arses out there. Just had it done before is all.

And here's another... that's ... 6 done :)
http://www.empyrean3.net/knowledge.png

Last edited:

miss_xchasr

all this work is reall good i hope u all do very well
i havent got nothing after looking at this mmm its too late to pull my act together
but im so impressed by every ones work

blessings
elisha

artfag

Banned
HSC
i really dig those n-t-b, but i don't think they're as strong as yr others... i think the photo-manip was one of the stronger points and that's missing from these. and what's with the change of colour in the last one? i think that really detracts from the whole series...

but other than those little things, your whole work is bloody tops! congratulations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)