Post your Major Work! (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I wanted to make a few pretty things is all..btw thanks for hte thoughts on the colour change... I've made it the same colour of the rest... that was just stupid lol

frazzle

HSC
digital people: when & where are you getting your stuff printed?

my BOW is due into the school on the 25th, not too far away at all. I've called up places like Kinkos and Kwik Kopy, they're all so so expensive though =( Anyone have any suggestions?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Large but cheap digital printing... if ur only going a3... go officeworks :) costs like 2.50 per print...
jeezz.. digital BOW seem popular dis yr.. :uhhuh:

i've asked around, only 1 person ish doing art clothing n 4 doin silk print...wonder wot other r doing??? (^_^)?? post mor work people, MORE

YAY PEEPZ TRIAL ISH PRETTI MUCH OVA..FINALLY! we cn keep working on our major now keke :D

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Since this is an online forum digital works would seem more popular.

From what i've seen, digital works aren't that popular really... at my school and the other schools my two friends go to.

But i think maybe this year they may mark digital works harder than they have before. (last year i saw faces that had the hue changed in art express as digital work..)

frazzle

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
But i think maybe this year they may mark digital works harder than they have before. (last year i saw faces that had the hue changed in art express as digital work..)
why would they mark harder this year? is it because of the number of applicants? that would be very bad... =(

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Nah i just think digital works have been marked easy (on the technical side) for quite a while.

I think this year they'll probly mark harder. Not because of the number of applicants.. which i think will be kinda the same, but because digital graphics has gotten so much easier. There are step by step tutorials all over the internet to make fairly decent artworks.

PinkCupcake

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:

Here's my 3 so far, they've been printed on a2 size gloss paper.. i got some more comming tho :)
omg they are so GOOD! I can't believe it they're really well done I have to go against you! though i don't know if mines digital imaging or photography.

This is one panel of mine which will be printed on A3 only http://www.deviantart.com/view/9700211/

drunkenmonkey13

here's some of my work. Sorry the digital photos arent that good a quality.
im doing photography. But I have no idea for a concept.
Im actually picking these up from a framing place this arfternoon- i got them mounted and now their all finished. yay!
id really love any help at all with the concept. ta
heres some of them

all together there is about 30 photos- black n white and colour, i took all of them and i developed the black n white ones myself and got the colour ones done professionaly- we cant do colour at school.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Pink Cupcake, submit it as digital photography for sure i reckon. That's what i'd submit that as.

BTW $310.00 later ... just for the printing (4 a2, 2 a1) And however much the folders cost... (one of em was $100) I'm feeling I shouldn't have done digital lol

chouboi

woah NTB thats so expensive =\

anyways here is one of my attempts at digital work...

feedback is welcome!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
(*head explodes at the quality of the art posted on this forum*)

Anyone else wanna join in - in a round of crazy "we-are-not-worthy"-like-bows?!

i'm so screwed if i'm up against you guys...even if i'm not doing digital....

somps

Wow, all you ppls works are soo good!
Well here's mine. They're portraits of my cousin. What do you's think?

lalaynie

**stomps her feet and sits down to cry**

So, beforehand I was thinking yeha i can do this and get good marks.
BUT my work doesnt even compare TO ANY of these.
I hate you all.
...lol
I dont have photos, or good photos at least but will post, if i get the courage alongside all these kick ass ones... soon.
Have u guys finished?? I finished about 2 weeks ago before trials, but no one else has... I was a bit concerned.......

**trods off to dwell on her crapness at art...**

Good work guys, your works are so amazing, art express here you all come!!

Hamiltron

HSC
Very nice work everyone....

I am a student who did the HSC last year... i also did digital artwork. Right now I am doing graphic design at uni.. good to see your stuff is coming along

NTB..... dude.... im jealous. I also did dark art. but mine lacks the realism that yours has... your blending is sweet man. I didnt use any 3d programs with mine.. even though i had 3d s max... i printed off 6 A3 pics for mine... can be found Here

a year later... i think its crappy... heh.. ohwell... i havent really done anymore since around that time. anyway keep up the good work

also CHOUBOI....... im just learning how to use illustrator now...... nice vector man... those cutout effects u got going there are very pro (Y)

trapey

holy shit i am so very scrared right now after seeing all these works on here.its always been my dream to get into art express,but i think im over it now.just am happy to get some decent mark.am trying to get hold of a scanner so i can post my bow(im at boarding school and we have no fkn facilities strangely enough....you'd think we all the fees we pay we could get a friggin scanner).ive got five mixed media works and four drawings. the stuff you guys have done is amazing-am especially drawn to artfag's work- absolutely awesome. on another note, did anyone do the CSSA trial paper? whatd you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)