Red P test question (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I've changed my test date without any fee. Phew. Monday August 6th, 1:15pm, here I come!

Pace_T

HSC
Mr-X said:
I got my P's today :):)

Examiner said the only things were I was to hesitant at 1 roundabout and I slowed down to much when I was changing lanes.

yeah thats a bad habit a lot of ppl have. when u change lanes get use to accelerating instead. im use to downshifting n gunning the nuts off my car when i change lanes :D

~untitled~

HSC
got my ps yesterday!!!!!... did everything fine cept the kerbside stop!!! haha, im such an idiot

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Pace_T said:
yeah thats a bad habit a lot of ppl have. when u change lanes get use to accelerating instead. im use to downshifting n gunning the nuts off my car when i change lanes :D
Thats what i do when i see a VL filled to the brim with adlays/wogs.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
So school zone speed limit does not apply during school holidays? I have my test again on 17 July is that still within holiday period? Uni starts on 23 but i dont know about schools.

sally_33

HSC
Xu said:
Oh, and when I was driving home on my new P's, I encountered a roundabout which I didn't stop completely at and got scolded by my mother. :rofl:
is she being serious? if you have good enough visibility why would you need to come to stop? i would hate to be driving behind your mum on a road with a lot of roundabouts

Pace_T

HSC
sally_33 said:
is she being serious? if you have good enough visibility why would you need to come to stop? i would hate to be driving behind your mum on a road with a lot of roundabouts
yeah that happened to me once. it was soooooo frustrating i just went right up her ass and honked like crazy. if there's no need to stop WHY STOP??? BLARGHHHHH.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
So school zone speed limit does not apply during school holidays? I have my test again on 17 July is that still within holiday period? Uni starts on 23 but i dont know about schools.
I believe the signs say something like "speed limit reduced to 40 between <insert times here> on school days."

= no public/school holidays i believe. If you get pulled for speeding through one it ain't my fault.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
you are an idiot. If its school holidays then its not a school day is it? The signs dont say week days, they dont say work days they say school days. On a day where the school is completely empty is it a school day? no.

Besides, i regularly drive past a school with a variable speed camera there. In school holidays i drive at 60 [60 zone] even between 2:30 and 4pm and ive never been flashed.

CieL

HSC
I think Aryan's most important question is WHEN primary/high schools begin again..

I reckon you should just check out the area and see what schools there are [public/private] and check out from people when school holidays finish.. As far as I know, public/private schools have different holiday periods..

Maybe even hop onto one of the secondary studies forums in BoS to ask.......

But that said, someone else in this thread did 40 recently - during school holz - and passed.. but the instructor dude just told her she was "holding up traffic"

Better to be safe than sorry. I'd go 40 just for the sake of it if I was doing my DART and unsure.

HSC
hahaha i got my p's week before last. i got down to as low as 30 in a 50 zone (including school zone, although in school holidays so that doesn't count) and about 60 in an 80 zone and they didn't say anything about it! that's probably because there were no cars behind me at the time, so that would have been an influence...yeah i took no chances, i wasn't going to fail because of speeding :eek:

CieL said:
I think Aryan's most important question is WHEN primary/high schools begin again..

I reckon you should just check out the area and see what schools there are [public/private] and check out from people when school holidays finish.. As far as I know, public/private schools have different holiday periods..

Maybe even hop onto one of the secondary studies forums in BoS to ask.......
since the 17th is a tuesday, whether the schools are private or public is irrelevant. everyone is back at school by then.

xoxo

HSC
I passed!! woo!
so happy :)
hill start crap was all good and the guy i had was awesome

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
watatank said:
hahaha i got my p's week before last. i got down to as low as 30 in a 50 zone (including school zone, although in school holidays so that doesn't count) and about 60 in an 80 zone and they didn't say anything about it! that's probably because there were no cars behind me at the time, so that would have been an influence...yeah i took no chances, i wasn't going to fail because of speeding :eek:

since the 17th is a tuesday, whether the schools are private or public is irrelevant. everyone is back at school by then.
You can fail for going too slow as well. 15km below for no good reason is grounds for failure, if its busy traffic or theres kids on the edge of the road then thats a good reason, if not then you are holding up traffic unnecessarily and you should fail. I dont want people who drive like that on our roads.

HSC
this was only at certain times, not the whole way through. at which times there was actually no traffic to hold up there were no cars behind me at all. :p meh

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, my dad :shy: failed because he went too slowly. He was just being (too) extra cautious. Mind you, this was from transferring his overseas licence after driving for many years so it wasn't due to general poor form or anything.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
lala2 said:
Yeah, my dad :shy: failed because he went too slowly. He was just being (too) extra cautious. Mind you, this was from transferring his overseas licence after driving for many years so it wasn't due to general poor form or anything.
Yeah, my dad :shy: failed

=/=/=/=/=/=/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)