Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
Deli

- No you dont have to get a number when you are the ONLY customer is sight

- I've just asked you what you want, yet still you ask if you need a number *sigh

-See this big fridge thing between us?? I cant see through it so pointing to what you want simply will not work. None of out meats are called 'that'
so read the ticket.

-Why is it that you are yelling at your kid for having such bad manners when you speak to me far worse that he speaks to you?? see the connection??

- Is there really such a difference between 1 and 1.5 that i must re-slice your meat so it is half a milimetre thinner? if i cant tell the difference i doubt your kids can

- Its 9.05 at night the lights are off and all the food is covered must you really ask me if im still open???

probs have alot more but this is all i can be bothered to type lol

T 360

One of the Fresh Food Peo
HSC
Customers,

Please follow these rules:

1. Before you ask if I`m open,look at my checkout light. If it is off,than I`m closed.
2. Do not put your money on the conveyor belt. We have no way of stopping it.
3. Do not take the trolley from a closed checkout.
4. If you have a Rewards card,do not wait for the payment to be processed before offering it.Do not get stroppy if I haven`t asked for it,as chances are, your transaction was under the $30 limit.

And The Biggest Rule Of All...

Customers. If It is closing time,and there are Free checkouts,DO NOT come through self-serve and get your younger kids to do it. We have work to do to,we don`t leave as soon as the door goes down.

Ksubi

HSC
Customers at Sportsgirl

1. Do not ask me if a sale item is refundable because of change in choice, if the sign says "non refundable" always remember to read the finer print.

2. If a dress is too tight and you fkn know it dont ask me if it looks good because its the only one left.... ill make you waste your money coz i need a raise and i dont care how i get it.

3.Dont tell me "ohh im so fat" when your a fkn size 8.

4.Dont expect me not to notice that your breasts have grown 3 times in size and that your missing a gaarment... i will get security buches on you.

5. dont ask if you can pay by eftpos when we have a sign in front of the register saying "no eftpos"

stupid girls.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
umm cos every customer i serve gives me a $50.00 note even for something worth less than $20.00 its annoying cos i run out of change in the express and stress about giving the right change back from that $50.00 note incase i end up giving the wrong thing

yeah i agree Woolworths isnt an ATM, theres ATMs everywhere in the shopping centre for all types of banks

with the trolley thing we do have chains to hook them with the register to help block customers coming in and out of the store but if the customer buys heaps of groceries and its in the basket they grab the trolley that is blocking the other register and walkwa not thinking that its there for a reason and should not be moved at all but lucky the security guard puts it back where the trolley belongs
1. Stop whining about having to give out change. Move to Grocery or Produce if you don't want to do your job.
2. USE FUCKING PUNCTUATION, IT WAS INVENTED FOR A REASON.

Ksubi

HSC
I never knew sportsgirl didn't take Eftpos?????

HAHAAA
no no it does but some girls come in thinking we dont have it for some god forsaken reason... i get some really air headed ones in sometimes....

lacho95

HSC
lolol i lvoe this thread.
Customers:
when you hand me 2 bags of of bananas i can not put them all on the scale at once. Therefore, i weigh them separately. For that reason, when it comes up on your receipt, I AM NOT TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF!!! YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARD!!!

: Rant finished :

HSC
HAHAAA
no no it does but some girls come in thinking we dont have it for some god forsaken reason... i get some really air headed ones in sometimes....
Ahaha my bad, read your first post wrong.
BUT, if I had come in and bought stuff, I would have assumed that you had eftpos.

so really, i'm not that much of an airhead ;)

Kiim2507

HSC
We can't do cash out stop asking and when we say no don't get all pissed! AHH haha
Also dpn't stand there for five hours then say I'll.....get......a.........zinger. I swear to god some guy did that yesterday FARK he spoke SO SLOWLY

HSC
We can't do cash out stop asking and when we say no don't get all pissed! AHH haha
Also dpn't stand there for five hours then say I'll.....get......a.........zinger. I swear to god some guy did that yesterday FARK he spoke SO SLOWLY
I'm going to start just refusing to serve any customer who takes more than 3 seconds to decide what they want.

/unreasonable and enraged customer service guy :eek:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I'm going to start just refusing to serve any customer who takes more than 3 seconds to decide what they want.

/unreasonable and enraged customer service guy :eek:
No I know exactly what she means. (Each '....' represents 5-10 seconds)

Me: "Would you like your receipt?"
Old Lady: "Oh.....Um.....Oh.....Er......Gosh!....Um.....I'm not sure.....yes, actually it's probably got some of those things on the back of it.....actually, no!....too much to carry...no......um, no.... I won't take it"

Meanwhile 1324 people were just added to the express queue.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
DON'T FUCKING PUT MULTIPLE NUTS OR PRODUCE IN A BAG BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO BE ALL DONE SEPERATELY FOR FUCK SAKE, EVEN IF IT IS THE SAME PRICE!!

Retards mixed nuts and almonds fell everywhere today cause i went to try and seperate it a bit.. Sigh

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Oh... And.

If an item accidently scans twice, and I have realised, and gone "oh" whilst looking at the screen, then start pressing buttons on the screen, just stfu; I am voiding it.. no need to open your mouth.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Customers at Sportsgirl

1. Do not ask me if a sale item is refundable because of change in choice, if the sign says "non refundable" always remember to read the finer print.
This is the bane of my life. There's a giant sign saying "No exchange or refund" on my sale racks - yet I have people come in asking if they can "only change the size". Arghh!

groovygirl

HSC
Oh... And.

If an item accidently scans twice, and I have realised, and gone "oh" whilst looking at the screen, then start pressing buttons on the screen, just stfu; I am voiding it.. no need to open your mouth.

same thing happens to me, i void it and still customers say i scanned it twice without realising that it says item canceled on the screen which they can see like open your eyes wider

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
This is the bane of my life. There's a giant sign saying "No exchange or refund" on my sale racks - yet I have people come in asking if they can "only change the size". Arghh!
Clothing stores should really offer exchanges for change of choice and size in some instances, even though they aren't obligated to.

For one, it stops annoying customers getting angry. And also, one of clothing's main purposes is to be a fashion item. If the customer feels the lingerie, for example, doesn't serve its main purpose (e.g. being sexy/attractive) because it's too big or a puke shade of green, they should be allowed to exchange.

HSC
No I know exactly what she means. (Each '....' represents 5-10 seconds)

Me: "Would you like your receipt?"
Old Lady: "Oh.....Um.....Oh.....Er......Gosh!....Um.....I'm not sure.....yes, actually it's probably got some of those things on the back of it.....actually, no!....too much to carry...no......um, no.... I won't take it"

Meanwhile 1324 people were just added to the express queue.
Yeah I was agreeing. I am the enraged and unreasonable customer service guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)