Save sex? (1 Viewer)

aussiechica7

HSC
hey
marriage = lifelong monogamy between a man and a woman, right? (according 2 Bible and society).

therefore, the situation of high school sweethearts becoming "de facto" and monogamous 2 each other 4 rest of their lives = "marriage". no fancy ceremony/certificate, but in God's eyes they're married. so, not immoral.

look what is a stronger expression of love? wanting 2 have sex now b/c u feel strongly about them (and your body) and want 2 experience it? or WAITING 2 have sex with them until u can 100% commit 2 being with them and ONLY them, forever? if your boo is moving overseas soon, it seems like u guys haven't made the lifelong monogamous commitment 2 the exclusion of all others. therefore, i say, in accordance w/ ur beliefs, don't have sex until u do.

btw, an engagement is a lot easier 2 break off than a marriage. rule of thumb is don't do it til marriage if u want 2 comply w/ ur beliefs. if u say "but we're engaged 2 get married!" u may as well just get married, b/c an engagement is meaningless.

p.s. pls don't get married hastily. u have the rest of ur life 2 screw each other. get to know each other really well, get married, then have sex.

T

Testpilot

Welcome to the real world ^^^. Marriage is a (legal) certificate. You can't tell people you're married if you've never slept with anyone else.

abzswing

HSC
alll i can say is.. if everyone jus had sex within marriage.. and didnt fool around before or within marriage.. we wudnt have the problem with dealing with HIV/AIDS or and STI/STDs

.. think about it

abzswing

HSC
bshoc said:
Notice how many of them who have will still get agitated and angry, maybe it makes them feel devalued or that they have potentially lost something in the name of following a certain social trend, whatever.

That aside the strict interpretation of "no sex before marraige" is a purely catholic rather than christian doctrine, literally interpreted the bible realy forbids two things:

*intercourse before marriage
*sodomy always

Thus a christian can probably have a good sex life before marriage as long as you are a little creative - unless ofcourse you adhere to the doctrines of catholisism and thus adhere to their version of premarital relationships, no marriage for priests, the pope and the hundreds of other things that are nowhere to be found in the holy bible.
a good sex life before marriage?? if you only have sex with your partner, you have nothing to compare it to.... :eek:
.. DUH!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
abzswing said:
alll i can say is.. if everyone jus had sex within marriage.. and didnt fool around before or within marriage.. we wudnt have the problem with dealing with HIV/AIDS or and STI/STDs

.. think about it
no YOU think about it

How else does one contract HIV/AIDS?
Are there other ways you can contract certain STI's?
What beliefs are very dominant in particular countries or religions that shun the use of contraception or protected sex?
What countries contain dominant discourses that allow the promiscuity of males and the virginity of females?
What leads to people in particular countries to turn to prostitution and are of an uneducated background to understand protected sex?
Ever heard of divorce? Rape?

Stop simplifying a very complicated issue.

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I think people focus way too much on waiting till MARRIAGE, yes I do think it is important to wait but there are many equally as valid reasons to wait. Waiting till you are both ready, waiting for the right time, waiting for the right person, waiting until you are in a serious relationship, waiting till you fall inlove with someone. These are all valid reasons to wait and are often overshaddowed by the wait for marriage, realistically all those things are often emboddied in waiting for marriage, if you have all thse things and aren't married does it mean that having sex will mean any less? somehow I don't believe that. People are entitled to wait for whatever reason they want but I do find the prospect in waiting for a piece of paper to not be as nobel as some might think when that does not ensure commitment, waiting for commitment, love etc is just as mature if not more than just waiting for marriage, because you can easily be married and not have some of those things...Still I can see merit in both sides, I just think people are blinded by the romance of marriage when many unmarried people have equally committed and serious relationships.

aussiechica7 said:
hey
marriage = lifelong monogamy between a man and a woman, right? (according 2 Bible and society).
That is a very outdated societal view, the legal view is much more progressive and is supposed to reflect societal standards, the legal definition interprets "union for life" to be for the life of the marriage, as it is unfair to stay in a marriage that is not working out for the sake of it.

Last edited:

aj_number_10

HSC
i think uv gottta eventually come n say

'im bein real selfish i cant do this anymore'

u hav to give the boyfriend sex otherwise its just slack to him. time to think o sum1 else besides ur self

aj_number_10

HSC
how so?
the OP has not given him sex for over a year n she acts like its okay. from wat ive read she hasnt even told him sorry.

sometimes u hav to do things for other ppl. u wouldnt no much about that tho

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Pr0digy said:
You sound like a moron, aj.
Depends which of his multiple personalities you speak to (they're imaginitively titled aj_number_1-10). Honesty, some look incredibly sophisticated by comparison. But mos tof them are just kinky. They'd have to be given that there's two dozen of them.

googol

HSC
If you are currently virgin, then you should remain one, and not listen to the amount of brainwashers on this forum... *tsk* *tsk* I rekcon you are just saying that sex before marriage is just okay, cos' you have lost it and
A) You feel bad, and want everyone to copy you
B) You want to set some sort of 'standard'
C) You are a nasty person

So if you a virgin, if some person says that he/she is going to jump off a cliff, would you? You would be a fool to do so...

PrettyVacant

HSC
googol said:
If you are currently virgin, then you should remain one, and not listen to the amount of brainwashers on this forum... *tsk* *tsk* I rekcon you are just saying that sex before marriage is just okay, cos' you have lost it and

So if you a virgin, if some person says that he/she is going to jump off a cliff, would you? You would be a fool to do so...
Logic gaps. I don't understand. Just because someone on a forum says that they find sex before marriage okay (which is just their opinion, regardless of whether or not they are virgins or not), it's not going to prompt me to think, "WOAH! LOL! I MUST LOSE MY VIRGINITY KKK!"

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Logic gaps. I don't understand. Just because someone on a forum says that they find sex before marriage okay (which is just their opinion, regardless of whether or not they are virgins or not), it's not going to prompt me to think, "WOAH! LOL! I MUST LOSE MY VIRGINITY KKK!"
I lost my KKK virginity at a cross burning just the other night.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
googol said:

Oh my god...

You know what? I feel so bad that I let a couple of guys jiggle their penises around in me for a little while that I am going to make it my personal lifelong toil to convince everyone else on www.BoredOfStudies.com to also
a) Let someone stick it in.
b) Stick it in someone.
Because life in ETERNAL FIERY DAMNATION will be so much better with some company.

...also, it is a scientific fact that as soon as a man perforates an unmarried hymen, billions of bacterial blooms swarm into the vagina, thus rendering it, "nasty".

waterphaerie

HSC
aj_number_10 said:
i think uv gottta eventually come n say

'im bein real selfish i cant do this anymore'

u hav to give the boyfriend sex otherwise its just slack to him. time to think o sum1 else besides ur self

I disagree. If you're just going out, a guy can't expect you to have sex with him. You're not being selfish in wanting to keep that for someone down the track (ie marriage partner) - it's not his to give away or take, it's yours, and you can choose.

Maybe if a guy is putting pressure on you like that you shouldnt be going out with him, or maybe he doesnt deserve you. It comes down to respect and love. If he really loves you, he will want you to be happy- and if having sex with him will make you unhappy, then he shouldnt want that.

I'm a Christian, and I intend to save my virginity for my husband. Although we seem to be in the minority here...everyone else who is a christian, keep going, dont compromise what the Bible says for what the world is saying :)

Skeeta

HSC
The bible is outdated.

They didnt even wear shoes back then.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
And the Bible is not the be all and end all.

It's not God's word. It's a bunch of old guys recounting stories a number of years after these "events" took place. THEN there's the whole translation thing which really isn't that correct.

So yeah. Bible - not God's word.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
crazy women! what are you on about?

Jesus wrote the Bible,
AND the Da Vinci Code.
God is a awesome author <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)