Scared of stuffing up (1 Viewer)

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Yeah, I got 19% in my first math test but I got a 96 atar.... And i didn't do 4u math or 3u.
YES! there is still hope!, i got like 65% in physics, but its worth like 30% of my school mark, so i still might be fucked.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Woah, first assessment worth 30%. That's more than our half year trials are worth.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
YES! there is still hope!, i got like 65% in physics, but its worth like 30% of my school mark, so i still might be fucked.
i screwed up one of my 3 unit test at school but still ended up with 98. u will never know...because it's ranks that matter more

NewiJapper

HSC
I think this is everyones impending fear and doom, but ultimately its up to you whether you fail or succeed.

If you do bum out though, don't toture yourself because of it. Just grow stronger.

Eddykungfu

HSC
i screwed up one of my 3 unit test at school but still ended up with 98. u will never know...because it's ranks that matter more
But screwed up to you, is not answering question 7 c) of a 3u paper.

Lol.

nerd_2b

HSC
I got 72% for chem and 82% for bio.....so I'm stuck there and it was worth 15%.....Arrgghh....
but I liked my start for business 91%, maths 2u 89 and maths 3u 87......

I'm still aiming high.......98.....hope I get there......

OH and can someone tell me.....How on earth do people do soo well in english.....I am stuggling to get a sound B here!

nerd_2b

HSC
But if it's ranks that matter more, are you saying that what you score actually may not be what your HSC mark turns out?

evnchrist

HSC
haha im thinking about using a page like this as a related text for english adv for belonging ..

just rant on about understanding and experience and how i feel personally to relate to it and yeah... you guys are my atar.. lmao

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
lol
but then let's remember that to succeed, you must conquer your fear of failing

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Failing isn't the opposite of success, its a part of it. Its gives you the kick in the ass for you to get going, and its an excellent learning experience.

I failed my first biology assessment. Well, that sure woke me up and told me that continuing my present lifestyle would make me fail everything else. Never went below 95% for any assesments after that.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
me. i haven't even started yr 11 yet haha
in my opinion, senior school is more stressful than uni.
once you're in uni, you're already in the course..
just keep working smart, and keeping a balance between social, sport and academic life.
best of luck to all you '10ers. happy new year and once again good luck for 2010 - you guys will be the first hsc'ers of the decade :p

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
once im in uni, I'm not gonna care whether I get 70% or 60%. as long as I pass, it's okay. so yeah, agreed on the point that high school is more stressful than uni.

Klutsov

HSC
Yes, I am. But I aim so high so that it would be inevitable that I will 'stuff up'.

evnchrist

HSC
if your gonna be scared .. be scared of the person next to you in class..

they are coming for your rank

what are you gonna do ?

yeah . thats right.

EYE OF THE TIGER!

FTJ FTJ FTJ

FUELL THE JET . FUEEL THE JET!!

GETT EMM! GEEET EEMMM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)