School plans for year 10 in term 4 (1 Viewer)

kr73114

HSC
after SC going to school in term 4 is optional. But we may start year 11 for maths and english.

x-Manda-x

HSC
Well the first 3 weeks, will probably be revision for school certificate, in english, maths and science for me anyway. In ancient history, we are starting year 12, yay Sparta, No. In electives we will probably still continue with the course, due to the fact that electives contain both year 9 and 10. Week 4 is school certificate.

After school certificate, most people don't come, even though we are meant to. Ummm, bludging probably in all classes except for ancient and some electives (depends on the teachers). Week 7, and 8 it is optional for year 10's to help out during the year 7 and 8 swim school weeks, which most people do. There's also work experience somewhere. Also a 3 day orientation to the year 11 and 12 campus, which year 10 will complete the all my own work, but instead I have my first Sparta exam. Then there's formal and graduation. I think that's it.

But pretty much everyone will be staying home after school certificate, and the people that do go to school will be bludging in most classes anyway.

danielleh

HSC
First two weeks are revision and preparation for exams. week 3 is yearlies and week 4 is SC. then after that, my school is sending us on work experience, and then we come back to start year 11 work for maths and english (i think...) while all the other subjects are basically bludges.

And we also get some of the year 11 priviledges, like the kitchen :)

Last edited:

freedragon

HSC
our school has this harbour cruise that we r all going to boycot. other than that, COMPLETE AND TOTAL BLUDGE!!!!!!! woot!:hammer:

Amogh

HSC
N/A
we change uniform in term 4.
so, we get to wear our senior uniform on monday.
we have yearly exams from 20th october - 28th october =/

our school makes us come to school even after sc.. infact i wouldn't be surprised if we still had work and they gave us assignments etc.
our school formal is on 21st november ! i'm looking forward to that (a few friends and i organised it , i hope it goes well)
we have some science excursion on 20th november.. we're going to luna park, for science (physics topics)
after that, i don't think much happens..
o_O
luna park?
out of all the places?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
o_O
luna park?
out of all the places?
If you think going to Luna Park for science (with the consideration of the topic being physics) was awkward, we went to Luna Park for mathematics.

Cee.

HSC
If you think going to Luna Park for science (with the consideration of the topic being physics) was awkward, we went to Luna Park for mathematics.
I went there as well for mathematics in year 8. Most of us bludged and went on the rides for whole day. :D

Staseycat

The last of her kind.
HSC
So did my old school. The teachers gave us a worksheet to fill in, but at the end of the day, nobody did it. We came half hour eary, so we played chess untill it opened.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
So did my old school. The teachers gave us a worksheet to fill in, but at the end of the day, nobody did it. We came half hour eary, so we played chess untill it opened.
and i thought my school was weird.
chess?
maths?
luna park?
CHESS?
i'd rather run around and make some use of being outside :p

man now i wish my school was more weird

Last edited:

x-Manda-x

HSC
Same here, every year the mathematics department takes the year sevens to luna park, and they give these work sheets, like how fast can the rotor travel, how many lights on the ferris wheel, etc.

And last year we went to luna park for history, for an assignment called site study, basically it was just can excuse to go lol. But it was the first and last year they did that, due to overcrowding and complaints that students were lucky if they got to go on two rides, due to the lines.

Staseycat

The last of her kind.
HSC
and i thought my school was weird.
chess?
maths?
luna park?
CHESS?
i'd rather run around and make some use of being outside :p

man now i wish my school was more weird
Yea, that was basically the order. We were running around luna park for a while, but there were too many other schools around to fully enjoy it. Chess was just the obsession of the school at the time.

in-sane

HSC
for us,
work experience
formal
+ an excursion to taronga zoo. o_o

x-Manda-x

HSC
for us,
work experience
formal
+ an excursion to taronga zoo. o_o
Aww now I'm jealous, why can't my school plan an excursion to the zoo. What excuse are they giving to allow the excursion to proceed?

salih08

HSC
damn i have accelerated chemistry and ipt so i have to do year 12 hsc couse in term 4 lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)