Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped? (1 Viewer)

Should Muslim immigration to Australia be stopped?

• Yes

Votes: 60 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 116 59.8%
  • Dont care tbqh because either way I couldnt care less.

Votes: 18 9.3%

• Total voters

TOPIX

HSC
N/A
Adelaide now rape

Saudis lash rape victims so they dont come forward.

WORST AND ONLY PROVEN GANG RAPES IN BRISBANE.:
SEVEN Brisbane men have been committed to stand trial for the gang rape of a 17-year-old girl in an inner-city Brisbane apartment.

Ninoslav Bajkanvoic, Sasa Sailovic-Jeremic, Senad Catic, Milan Kalanj, Streten Djuric and Mehran Faraji were today committed to stand trial for the assault of the girl, who cannot be identified, in the early hours of July 8, 2007.

Two brothers accused of the multiple rape of a young woman at knifepoint have been found guilty in Brisbane of six counts of sexual assault. Fijian-born Afsheen Kashef Hussein, 26, and Azhar Zuhayr Hussein, 21, each pleaded not guilty in the District Court to eight charges of rape and one of indecent treatment of the 22-year-old woman at Mt Coot-tha in Brisbane.

Judge Howell informed the jury once their verdict had been delivered, that the two brothers have also been charged over a second rape at Mt Coot-tha, this time of a sex worker, in February last year. They have also pleaded not guilty to the charges but the brothers’ co-accused - Brisbane men Zaak Imtiaz Ali, 21, and Zain Iftiaz Ali, 23 - have pleaded guilty. The matter will be heard on May 29.

Sydney Gang Rape:

Bilal Skaf gang
Pakistania Mohammed Khan gang from Ashfield.
Rockdale Lebanese gang rapes Queensland tourist
If this is so, these latest convictions produce a morbid tally of more than 30 young Muslim men involved in serious proven sexual assaults of non-Muslim girls in Sydney, involving the Skaf brothers, the K brothers, the E-M cousins, the Yagoona schoolboys and various others. Because sexual assault is the least reported crime (about 15 per cent of incidents are reported to police) this particular phenomenon was certainly much broader.

Melbourne Muslim rape gangs involved in homosexual rapes:
Ahmed Yehia, Naibl Merha and Half caste Aboriginal Indigenous order Eric Mumbler accused of raping nepalese students.

Ahmed Yehia, Nabil Merhi and Eric Mumbler face rape, torture charges

*FOUR youths of Middle Eastern background have pleaded guilty on charges including the rape and sexual assault of two 14-year-old Caucasian girls.

There was another one. These two turk brothers raped a fifty year old man in melbourne. They are serving ten years minimum and will be deported.

Another guy northern suburbs rapist who raped rampage muslim style.

Sedat Avci

Sedat Avci, otherwise known as “The Night Stalker” is a vicious predator–a serial rapist. But he has been treated with kindness by our court system which is typical really.
Avci has confessed to seven counts of rape and for that he gets nine years. The maximum penalty for rape in this state is 25 years and I’d just love to hear someone–ANYONE justify why this filth should not serve the maximum…

Adelaide Now: African racist rapes pensioner near nursing home.*

TOPIX

HSC
N/A
Re: rape racist

What a fucking ridiculous point.

There are over 0.7 rapes per 1000 people in Australia each year. And yet you choose one, that happens to have been done by Muslim guys, so it must be racist. What are all the other rapes? White people being racist towards white people?

Wanna know how many rapes there are per 1000 in Saudi Arabia? 0.003.

That'd be right, the Adelaide Advertiser. Paaaaaaathetic.

I am responding to this racist hate post.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
funny how you and your dickhead muslim friends were kissing my ass when i was arguing on your side.

HSC
N/A
funny how you and your dickhead muslim friends were kissing my ass when i was arguing on your side.
lol...I dont care if you are anti Islam LOL.

Half my posts is anti Islam.....

but with the Israel flag flying one can only assume you are trolling

HSC
N/A
OMG! I think my presense here has converted Nebuchanezzar into an anti Islamic!!!!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
it was a natural swing. i'd never really given a lot of thought to Islam. I have been recently, and I came to the conclusion that it's a load of shit. Dangerous shit.

SylvesterBr was right!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
the enemy of your enemy is not your friend
you can oppose israel and islam at the same time

although judging by the amount of hate im getting from the members of the AIL, one wouldnt think that would be true

TOPIX

HSC
N/A
Cronulla Riots result from racist Lebanese

Tuesday, 24 Nov 2009 05:14am

***EDITORS NOTE: an image of the man police would like to speak to can be obtained via email by contacting the Police Media Unit on (02) 8263 6100***

Police are appealing for public assistance to locate a man as they continue to investigate an alleged indecent assault in Sydney’s South in October.

About 4am on Sunday 25 October, a 25-year-old Sutherland woman was outside a block of flats on Glencoe Street at Sutherland when she was approached by a man.

The man allegedly pushed the woman against a wall before indecently assaulting her. The woman managed to fight the man off and he ran from the scene.

Police would like to speak to a man who may be able to assist with their inquiries into the matter.

He is described as being of Middle Eastern/Mediterranean appearance, aged in his early to mid 30’s, about 170cm tall with a slim build and with short brown hair and brown eyes.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Come now Uncle: What threat do Buddhists pose to Australia?
Shangri-La monks can kill us all with their super-powered Asian martial arts moves. There is a secret conspiracy to take over the world. Their vows of silence are to uphold this secrecy.

Uncle must have infiltrated the organisation to warn the world of their potential evils.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i've played a lot of resident evil games so im prepared for any invasion. when the muslims start to infiltrate Camden i've got my handgun, shotgun and madnum prepared, and a bucket of petrol to torch those crimson head muslims.

TOPIX said:
He is described as being of Middle Eastern/Mediterranean appearance, aged in his early to mid 30’s, about 170cm tall with a slim build and with short brown hair and brown eyes.
That's half of the entire Lakemba population, description of being a rapist included. You'll need to be more specific.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
i've played a lot of resident evil games so im prepared for any invasion. when the muslims start to infiltrate Camden i've got my handgun, shotgun and madnum prepared, and a bucket of petrol to torch those crimson head muslims.

That's half of the entire Lakemba population, description of being a rapist included. You'll need to be more specific.
Madnum? Sounds pretty bloody deadly to me. Unless you mean magnum which sounds only slightly less dangerous.

ibbi00

HSC
I don't really see how one can interpret the Koran in any other manner. It's clearly telling you to wage war on people who do not follow your religion. Find those quotes I posted a page or so back and interpret them in your way please.
A former Christian preacher clarifying that point.

You see, every single verse in the Qur'an had reasons for its revelation thus, selecting a verse and interpreting it without acknowledging the occasion and the reason for its revelation simply takes matters out of context causing all these riddles.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
the enemy of your enemy is not your friend
you can oppose israel and islam at the same time

although judging by the amount of hate im getting from the members of the AIL, one wouldnt think that would be true
Correct. You are also correct that Islam is full of vile, moronic ideas.

The problem is the leap to banning Muslim immigration. Even ignoring the brazen prejudice of it, the harm it would do to many families who would be unable to be reunited and the shame it would bring to the nation's reputation

IT SIMPLY WOULD NOT WORK!

All Muslims have to do to circumvent this law is say they are not Muslims. How would we possibly know. There is no test for Muslimness. It's based purely on self identification.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i see i see
so they attacked the WTC because Islam is really about peace?
Yes, yes, it all makes sense now.

PRAISE B 2 ALLAH

ALLAH AKBAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)