Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
mate post properly. anyway yeah i would to see cahill play, he's been on fire for millwall.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
1-1 arsenal man utd

NistelRooy dived like a pussy

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
ohh wat a goal by Henry just pure class :D, man i had a feeling every1 was gonna blow up when Vierra fouled V tap in lol,

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lolz ...
well arsenal wins ...
1 down (epl) 2 to go (ecl, and fa cup)
:)

T

timbk2

They said during the AUS vs. SA game that Tim Cahill got an offer from Glasgow Rangers?

What do you think?

i'd prefer him in EPL.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah, an epl club should pick him up, hes a good player, hes been playing well for Millwall anyway ...

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
tim cahill didnt really play that well during the game.

Really the quality of the game was quite poor from both sides. Only good thing was the goal.

T

timbk2

yea.. he only had 15mins to impress.. niether team was playing very well. south africa were shocking infront of goal

Generator

HSC
N/A
With Farina's tactics it is no suprise that we only won by a single goal.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
hmmm... lolz

Last edited:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
stop posting your one word responses, or i'll delete them!

anyway, who thinks maybe farina should abandon the 4-4-2 and try out something different. maybe perhaps a 4-3-1-2. so we could have lazaridis at left back with emerton at right back playing more attacking roles. bresicano,grella,skoko in the mid, kewell floating, and viduka being partnered with someone else. it cant be any worse than it is now, nothing looks to be working with his 4-4-2, attack looks too flat.

^___^
HSC
go for the 4-5-1

like kewell plays scholes' position in united

that way..kewell can roam around very effectivly and vidulka is strong enough to hold the ball..while the likes of bresicano and lazaridis can cross and daunt defence with their skill

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
kewell must be on the left, i dont know why frank persists with him up front when we've got john aloisi, whos doing well in spain. our defence is a major worry. no real left back and an english first division centre back won't cut it at the big level i don't think. also i think kalac deserves a couple of friendlies to see how he's progressed. being top choice at a serie a club isnt too shabby.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
England lost hahahahaha... Italy beat portugal ...what a corner lol

frank is just a 'touch' stubborn and on the determined side. why even include okon who is way past the hill and playing in belgian 2nd division, why not at least give max vieri a few minutes for a run... Kalak definitely deserves a go. i dunno about aloisi... like he'd do more as an impact player off the bench. should pack mid fields with just viduka upfront and let kewell roam

Generator

HSC
N/A
Popovic and Moore form a great combination at the back...
Kewell as the roaming player is a decent idea, as that way we can keep Chipperfield on the left... The only real problem is when Kewell drifts into Emerton's space. Viduka should be played as a striker rather than a target man if we opt for the single forward and a roamer formation, though, as otherwise he will not score any goals.

Grella and Bresciano... The future looks bright.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Farina isn't as interested in players who play on the continent, unless they've moved there or are in the form of their life. We're going to play the 5th S American team, when the time comes. What's the bet that if he fails he'll get the sack?

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
of course hes gonna get the sack if he fails this time, hes gonna have 2 chances at trying to get The Soccerroos to the world cup...
and on another note another big game for Arsenal 2morrow the Fa cup, cant believe sbs is showing it at 8 30 in the night, normally its like 2 in the morning

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
daylight savings plus an early kickoff in the uk, so we get it live at prime time. might see if i can get a few mates over seeing as this is basically the final.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
A friend just told me about the FA Cup showdown. It should be good. :D And I remember a very very late start to the Arsenal/Southampton final ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)