Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
go arsenal, the gunners all the way! we'll shoot those diving pansies! i hope anyways ...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RUB!X
we'll shoot those diving pansies!
You mean, Pires? :D Or Viera (ECL QF Chelsea)? Or Henry? Or Reyes?

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by HeCtic
daylight savings plus an early kickoff in the uk, so we get it live at prime time. might see if i can get a few mates over seeing as this is basically the final.

great, i'll bring over a case of new ;)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
i thought Arsene Wenger said Henry was not playing in the semi-finals, then i hear that Arsenal paied for a chartered plane to get Henry back to England for the FA Cup clash. Wat happened there?

untamedanimal

Who cares about English football, its all talk no action, over rated..So what if arsenal appear to be so good, whats the use of being so 'good' without anything to prove from it. Spain and Italian clubs are the only real deal in Europe, and have been since the start of competitive European competition..particularly AC Milan and Real Madrid...So who cares about the arsenals and Man utds, its better to focus on teams that actually win proper competitions

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
fuck that was horrible, i'm never inviting manyoo fans over to my house to watch football ever again. :argue:

the cunts just wouldnt leave, told me they had to sober up before driving. the cunts. i'm not looking forward to uni on monday. fuck fuck fuck. :chainsaw:

that cheating bastard silvestre you absolute bastard. ruined my life for the next few weeks till we win the league.

edit : by the way well done manyoo. i hate you but you played well.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
NoOoOoOoOoOoOo!
Arsenal loses FA Cup ... Man U played better though ...
damn ...
aldiare had his chance but didn't play well at all

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
aldiare is so crap, why did arsene wenger even start him. He shouldnt have even made it onto the field. About two touches all game, and he stuffed both up.
Arsenal soooo should have started Reyes.

You see that is where Ferguson has an advantage over wenger: ferguson knows how to juggle rotation, wenger doesnt cause he hasnt ever before been in a situation where he has enough squad depth to do it properly

Two final words: GO MILLWALL!!!!

Numero Uno

HSC
oh yes Gay arsenal lost :D

such a great day :)

seeing hectic all miserable :D :D

its all good

scholes = legend
now ....
chelsea beats gay arsenal
and its a fabulous week :D :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Originally posted by untamedanimal
Who cares about English football, its all talk no action, over rated..So what if arsenal appear to be so good, whats the use of being so 'good' without anything to prove from it. Spain and Italian clubs are the only real deal in Europe, and have been since the start of competitive European competition..particularly AC Milan and Real Madrid...So who cares about the arsenals and Man utds, its better to focus on teams that actually win proper competitions
wtf??? Um lemme see, didnt Man Utd win the Champions league a couple years back? Aernt they always atleast in the playoffs, now its Arsenal.

anyway, damn ronaldo was carving up that arsenal new left back.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes clichy was fooled by c. ronaldo ... thats the best game i've seen him play so far ...

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by HeCtic
did you see his disgusting tackle on reyes. i think he's now out for about 3 weeks. the ginger tosser.
so? its part of the game..take it, or if u can't handle it leave :p u dun see players like mutu complaining bout the physical game here

Originally posted by reno2004
aldiare is so crap, why did arsene wenger even start him. He shouldnt have even made it onto the field. About two touches all game, and he stuffed both up.
Arsenal soooo should have started Reyes.

You see that is where Ferguson has an advantage over wenger: ferguson knows how to juggle rotation, wenger doesnt cause he hasnt ever before been in a situation where he has enough squad depth to do it properly

Two final words: GO MILLWALL!!!!
that is true..ever since last season, it was evident arsenal relly lacked depth of be really using a perfected roatation system Man utd used when they won the treble..
they started alidaire instead probably Wenger thought he could easily fool Brown..they should at least play Kanu ahead of Alidaire

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
dissapointing game

Yes i've never liked the attitude of Paul Scholes , always been a toss

I believe Aliadiare still needs alot of improvement to his game , but Wegner should be playing him carefully..
And Ronaldo's repetetive leg movement lol , Clichy SHOULD have owned him

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by copious
he's lucky it wasnt kevin muscat going in for the tackle!

anyway the sevilla boss reckons reye's was overpriced.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=296125&cc=3436
the seville boss is trying to avoid a riot back in spain. the fans stormed the training ground after he'd been sold and now there looking like getting relegated. he's just talking shit so his fans don't try and break his face.

calling aliadiere shit is a bit off. wnger got it wrong by playing a rookie who's just come back from a couple of months on the sidelines. he shouldve started with reyes at least, but it wasnt to be. it'll all be better once we stuff chelsea on tuesday

:D

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
ah man the chances Arsenal coulda put em away in the first 5mins bloody Caroll,
oh yer Reyes n Ljungberg will be out n i urge all ur Arsenal fans out there including myself to stop talkin about Arsenal winning, coz look wat happened we lost to Man U ffs an if u keep talkin we might lose to Chelski an then Liverpool an Newcastle in the space of 8 days, n everything will be shattered...lol

^___^
HSC
our attack also looked promising without Ruud or Saha..i guess if Ronaldo is on his game, every team needs to watch out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)