• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Soccer Thread 2004 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
our attack also looked promising without Ruud or Saha..i guess if Ronaldo is on his game, every team needs to watch out ;)
the attack wasnt that bad, cause Man U played the same formation as the normally do with the one striker, this time solksjaer and the two roaming attacking mids, scholes and giggs.

The only problem that i see with ronaldo at this stage is his ability to know when to pass, cause occasionally in that game he took one to many crossover dribble things and then got himself into trouble. Other than that, once he beefs up a bit, he will be a MAD player.

^___^
HSC
sometimes ronaldo were bit predictable..like u know he will cross..but when u dunno..but sometimes he will surprise u by taking 3defenders to himself and wins a foul..he does have lots of potential..

i think last night they were playing more than 2attacking mid..

they had giggs, scholes and ronaldo all attacking while keane and the back 4 just stayed back...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
well well well :D :D :D...

Carrol had a pretty mad game and the Man Utd defence finally held up... (though it looked abit flukey lol cuz arsenal blew so so many chances haha). Yeah Ronaldo will really come into his own once he starts feeling the flow of the game... finding when to dribble and when to pass...and not become another denilson.

Originally posted by IP_freely
ah man the chances Arsenal coulda put em away in the first 5mins bloody Caroll,
oh yer Reyes n Ljungberg will be out n i urge all ur Arsenal fans out there including myself to stop talkin about Arsenal winning, coz look wat happened we lost to Man U ffs an if u keep talkin we might lose to Chelski an then Liverpool an Newcastle in the space of 8 days, n everything will be shattered...lol
Hey wouldnt that be perfect? :D :D

T

timbk2

bring on the APL.

yes.. I hope liverpool beat arsenal next week .i want arsenal to lose a couple so it becomes a bit more interesting near the end. but i dont want chelsea to win, cause i hate chelsea

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Arsenal are by far the most entertaining especially in the FA :D Now where are Arsenal supporters? And did I remember talk of a treble?

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
Arsenal are by far the most entertaining especially in the FA :D Now where are Arsenal supporters? And did I remember talk of a treble?
i believe i was the first one to post after the loss. you don't get rid of us that easily:p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yes ... lols ...
the conditions for the nsl final were a disgrace, pig pen ... lols!
any of the players that were good in the nsl will now be exported and by the time the new comp comes they will have even shittier players!

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by HeCtic
i believe i was the first one to post after the loss. you don't get rid of us that easily:p
i guess, it's just history repeating itself then :D
reyes out, ljung out, this looks good for Chelski.
although, even i must admit that would be too cruel. maybe we'll wait for madrid to beat them :p

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
the new apl are hoping to bring in some big name aussie players back arent they? i just don't see how theyre gonna do it unless they get some huge corporate sposnsorships and a proper tv deal, just like when the j-league was launched.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah, the nsl needs cash input and lots a sponsors ... Arsenal this better not be the start of a collapse ... omg don't stuff it up agen arse, pls ...

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

reyes out, ljung out, this looks good for Chelski.
good good, now that you've just jinxed yourself, i can look forward to the game now :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
essentially, it means the best players playing together. hopefully it works out.

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
so? its part of the game..take it, or if u can't handle it leave :p u dun see players like mutu complaining bout the physical game here
thats cause he's a wife basha

as for APL? it wont do much better than the NSL unless we stop all the kids from 'growing out of soccer' and into rugby. The aim of the APL should therefore be to obliviate (?) Rugby from this country :)

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
APL is gonna suffer just like the NSL, only hope is if the 8 teams in the comp have some big sponsors that allows them to bring in some good overseas aussie players and possibly even bring in some good players from other countries (eg - J-league has a lot of brazilians playing there)

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
problem Aussie Teams havn got ne cash coz its such a crap league, the couldnt even afford Paul Gascgoine when he wanted to come n play here lol...

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by reno2004
APL is gonna suffer just like the NSL, only hope is if the 8 teams in the comp have some big sponsors that allows them to bring in some good overseas aussie players and possibly even bring in some good players from other countries (eg - J-league has a lot of brazilians playing there)
J league heh
all azn leauges are rubbish

and dont get me started on the azn cahmps league thats pathetic

IP_freely

evo 9 ftw
HSC
big 2moz guys looks like Cole, Reyes n Ljunberg could be back for Arsenal
ah yer i just got a question 2 ask does ne1 no where Veron disappeared 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)