Social Outcasts? (1 Viewer)

thesecond

HSC
I talked to one of these kids. he never smiled and he thought he was better than everyone else. he left highschool with a huge crush on me ad was voted to be most likely to commite columbine.

Heres the thing, I wasn't doing my part for the community or anything. I'm nice enough to talk to people. Anywho he scares the shit out of me nowadays so I have a photo on the computer of him with his full name and last known residence incase something happens.
In my observations outcasts always get crushes on the hottest girls/guys regardless of how ugly the outcast may be. So i would be complimented he had a crush on you haha.
And that last part is hilarious!

rokkuguhyo

HSC
What usually happens to those people who were social outcasts at school, when they grow up? They don't all turn into serial killers, do they?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I talked to one of these kids. he never smiled and he thought he was better than everyone else. he left highschool with a huge crush on me ad was voted to be most likely to commite columbine.

Heres the thing, I wasn't doing my part for the community or anything. I'm nice enough to talk to people. Anywho he scares the shit out of me nowadays so I have a photo on the computer of him with his full name and last known residence incase something happens.
I feel sorry for your paranoia.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
What usually happens to those people who were social outcasts at school, when they grow up? They don't all turn into serial killers, do they?
They become somewhat like antiheroes like Rorschach, and maybe have a burning rage within themselves and want to take it out on those who made them social outcasts, sometimes they might end up crossing the line or they might meet good people later in life who could make them feel at peace?

well that's speaking from my experience

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Um
people aren't made socially retarded lol they are born that way, which in turn causes them to be social outcasts

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Who said it is for no reason? Maybe they look down upon them because one has trouble socializing with their peers?

Freakstyler09

HSC
Um
people aren't made socially retarded lol they are born that way, which in turn causes them to be social outcasts
That's kinda harsh, social outcasts are people too and they just need somebody to reach out to them, b4 things get out of control. SO PPL SHOULD BE KIND.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Why

maybe they should practise how to interact with other people?

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I realise that the few "outcast" in my school tend to be not so aesthetically attractive (not that they're repulsive). I feel extremely sorry for them because it is the treatment given to them by others that cause them to lose some social skills, I don't think there's any fault on their part.

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
... becoming a killer huh?
oh yeah definately, look at incidents like Columbine, they ended up crossing the line, and I don't blame them for crossing the line, cause the so called 'cool people' made the schools extended gutters, and the gutters are full of alienation and when the schools finally notice, all those people fall to their own ignorance. The accumulated filth of all their hate and prejudice will foam up about their waists and all the 'cool people' and the bullies who peak in high school will shout "Save Us!"...and I'll whisper "no" because they deserve it

Freakstyler09

HSC
oh yeah definately, look at incidents like Columbine, they ended up crossing the line, and I don't blame them for crossing the line, cause the so called 'cool people' made the schools extended gutters, and the gutters are full of alienation and when the schools finally notice, all those people fall to their own ignorance. The accumulated filth of all their hate and prejudice will foam up about their waists and all the 'cool people' and the bullies who peak in high school will shout "Save Us!"...and I'll whisper "no" because they deserve it
I agree on this point, the so called cool ppl are actually the true losers themselves, what do they acheive in doing this, their own deaths? Seriously haven't their parents taught them anything about respecting other ppl, instead of treating ppl like dogs for their own so called "popularity".

Dragonangel

HSC
Some people choose to be social outcasts, like myself. The shy people who are happy in their loneliness.

But having the spotlight stolen from you than walking out of the spotlight yourself is much worse. :/

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I agree on this point, the so called cool ppl are actually the true losers themselves, what do they acheive in doing this, their own deaths? Seriously haven't their parents taught them anything about respecting other ppl, instead of treating ppl like dogs for their own so called "popularity".
why thank you :) I hope everyone picked up on my Watchmen reference :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)