State Rankers! (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Lol nah, i swear it's me.

Btw did you notice my practical joke? Didn't you wonder why your page views went from 6800 to 8000 in a day? ;)
You....But...I called the police. That is quite sad actually..

betwixtsleepeth

Random Kid
HSC
Omg, guys, I read all 22 pages. I blame it on how fun this thread was, but you never know, maybe I was just stalking SpiralFlex :D
Oh and btw, Bored_of_HSC, GET THE FUCK BACK TO WORK!!!. Cheers.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Lol NEVER!!!!

And wow, epic task. You must've been really bored. Though this thread was much longer than it was supposed to be....

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
How many band 6's for Standard do you reackon will happen, i need a decent mark for standard and likely if i get one i may get a state rank, anyway how many do you reackon will get band 6 for standard
Your writing resembles that of a dyslexic kitten on fire compared to the state rankers of Standard.

betwixtsleepeth

Random Kid
HSC
Lol NEVER!!!!

And wow, epic task. You must've been really bored. Though this thread was much longer than it was supposed to be....
Yeah, I read like 5 pages before I started wondering how long this was gonna go on for. By the time I was up to 15, I was reading because it'd be bloody annoying quitting halfway.

Your writing resembles that of a dyslexic kitten on fire compared to the state rankers of Standard.
o_O State ranker right there.

RawrJohnT

HSC
I might sound stupid, but what is the definition of a state ranker? Getting top 100? Getting top 50? :uhoh:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
o_O State ranker right there.
Lol. No, I fucked up internally. There's no chance of me state ranking in anything now. I was hoping to come 2nd internally in biology and state rank with my friend but I fucked up the trial. :/

I might sound stupid, but what is the definition of a state ranker? Getting top 100? Getting top 50? :uhoh:
Depends on the size of the cohort for that subject.

RawrJohnT

HSC
Depends on the size of the cohort for that subject.
That actually did not help at all LOL
I mean, I don't get the concept of state rankers? Is it everyone who gets the top mark available for the specific test?
e.g. Top mark for physics is 98%, everyone who gets 98% is state rank, and anyone lower (eg, 97-) is not?

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
That actually did not help at all LOL
I mean, I don't get the concept of state rankers? Is it everyone who gets the top mark available for the specific test?
e.g. Top mark for physics is 98%, everyone who gets 98% is state rank, and anyone lower (eg, 97-) is not?
Nuppers.
It's top 20 in most courses and top 15/10 in others.
Just get 100%.
That's what you need for some of them.

studier1

HSC
there will definitely be a speech in the english paper 1 i was talking to my mate who's mate is an english teacher so goodbye state ranks for the studiers.

zb123

HSC
yeah studier 1^ ;)
fuck u powlmao....
mate, spiral flex is a gimp.

P

PapaOok

I think Mike FitzGerald from St. Ignatius College, Riverview will top the state for Mathematics Extension 2. He is looking in prime condition atm! give him a search and message on FaceBook. :cool2:

MathsPly

HSC
theres this kid who goes to grammar rumor has it hes a BEAST. names fazar/feisel or something i dont know how to spell it. but watch out. hes coming to eat you

khfreakau

HSC
people on the state rank list for maths ext2 will include jinghang luo from ruse and timothy large from grammar.

edit: ohwait these dudes are in my grade i forgot which forum i'm posting in. haha but for maths i heard there is an alphamaffscunt in the grade below at my school, idk how things will go with that. i know some super gun people at ruse in that grade though.

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Is state rank..highest out of the state?

I might get Drama..I hope :)
Not just the highest in the state, but a bunch of the highest. So to get a state rank, you need to be ranked Top X amount in the state (some subjects it's 5, others 10 or 20).

aheyhey

HSC
this is a bad misconception. state rankers are just really smart, they dont need to do the whole finishing course a year early thing. case in point: stacey law
Yes. Stacey Law. She's doesn't even need a calculator from what I heard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)