• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Study Group (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMrRand0m

HSC
annabackwards said:
That's great, i bet that booklet would be a great help :D

And that's a good idea about the date, how about the 7/8th then as it's a Wednesday or Thursday so we can probably stay at the library later? Opening hours, University of Sydney Library.

Edit: Damn my delayed replies!!!

@ Namu, how about we meet somewhere tomorrow because i'm not here on Wednesday until Sunday... sorry for the trouble
I'm fine with the 7th / 8th, that's unless something really urgent turns up. But for now, that sounds great.

aLexTasyy

HSC
Hayyyaa everyone..
i was just wondering if the parramatta study group was still happening?
if you would like to have a study group in the parramatta/bankstwn/sefton/cheso area PM me

thankssss
take care =)
alexTasyy

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
xMrRand0m said:
I'm fine with the 7th / 8th, that's unless something really urgent turns up. But for now, that sounds great.
Hey guys,

In addition to the 7/8th, a few of believe we should have another day in late December :) How about one of the days from the 27-30th of december?

Last edited:

youngminii

Banned
HSC
annabackwards said:
Hey guys,

In addition to the 7/8th, a few of believe we should have another day in late December :) How about one of the days from the 27-30th of december?
Aargh, I'm not here from the 28th-31st
So uhh, the 27th?

Wait, you said you were busy from 23-28 on your email right? :(

The only thing I can think of that no one else will have are my intuition workbooks/homeworks.. I suppose some of the challenge questions might be useful?

tjo176

HSC
Hey;

I'm a member who has been here for a while; but hasn't really posted. I however would be interested in a study group; I think it's a great idea. Any room for + 1

Subjects
English ADV
English Ext 1
English Ext 2
Drama
Religion 2
Modern History
Extension History

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol yeah i wouldn't mind coming along if theres's room :D

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
youngminii said:
Aargh, I'm not here from the 28th-31st
So uhh, the 27th?

Wait, you said you were busy from 23-28 on your email right? :(

The only thing I can think of that no one else will have are my intuition workbooks/homeworks.. I suppose some of the challenge questions might be useful?
OH crap yeah you're right :( Damn i need to change my calender =="

How about the 2nd of Jan and then the 5/6/7th of jan? Unless there's someone else that can't go on one of those days oO

We must have a massive decide-a-thon

Last edited:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
xMrRand0m said:
In terms of resources. I don't have much, just the huge text books that the school gives. Anyway, here are my two cents. I'll try my best to aid anyone that needs it.

xMrRand0m (Jeff): 2u maths, Legal studies and maybe Economics. But Yvonne would probably be better at that subject than I am >.<
I'm quite uncapable with Economics. You're probably much better at it than me, as with Victor.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Hey guys could I please make a quick announcement?

Please do not discuss the whereabouts of our meeting and the times/dates of it because, although we all may trust each other, this is the internet. We are therefore quite prone to stalkers and it would only make it easier if we post our whereabouts so publicly on the net. Rememeber, BoS is an open community and anyone can have access to the information we are discussing right now. So I'm just asking, although I know it may be easier to talk about it like this, it would be alot safer to say these things over MSN/emails/Private messages where we can control who is reading the messages.

Sorry, I'm a bit protective of stuff like this - it's how I've been brought up :p

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Hey guys could I please make a quick announcement?

Please do not discuss the whereabouts of our meeting and the times/dates of it because, although we all may trust each other, this is the internet. We are therefore quite prone to stalkers and it would only make it easier if we post our whereabouts so publicly on the net. Rememeber, BoS is an open community and anyone can have access to the information we are discussing right now. So I'm just asking, although I know it may be easier to talk about it like this, it would be alot safer to say these things over MSN/emails/Private messages where we can control who is reading the messages.

Sorry, I'm a bit protective of stuff like this - it's how I've been brought up :p
The lady has a point.
Women are always so much more cautious than guys :haha:

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
youngminii said:
The lady has a point.
Women are always so much more cautious than guys :haha:
Nah it's probably just my cautious Asian parents who have instilled their values into me :hammer:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I am so pumped for this.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask you English people who will be attending this day to bring some English stuff. I really need to work on this, haha.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
I am so pumped for this.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask you English people who will be attending this day to bring some English stuff. I really need to work on this, haha.
You guys better not wreck it the first time and end up cancelling the second one :mad:
That'll be gay

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
youngminii said:
You guys better not wreck it the first time and end up cancelling the second one :mad:
That'll be gay
Oh, don't worry. Only thing that you gotta worry about is that our group gets too popular that we have 100+ study party. :p

But on a serious note, don't worry. I am sure this study group will be fine, I mean, much better than we initially anticipate.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lyounamu said:
Wholeheartedly agreed. Follow what the lady says.
My new title: 'The Lady' - much better than Yvonne.

lyounamu said:
I am so pumped for this.

What kind of English stuff do you want me to bring?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
My new title: 'The Lady' - much better than Yvonne.

What kind of English stuff do you want me to bring?
Anything related to Belonging should do fine, Ms. The Lady. :p

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lyounamu said:
Anything related to Belonging should do fine, Ms. The Lady. :p
Okay well I'll bring an example HSC paper from my tutor, belonging photocopied Pheonix guides and perhaps my essay on Romulus, My Father which I scored 17/20 for? How's that sound, Namzzzz? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)