• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

suicide.. (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Beaumont St is pretty fucked but.
Drunk cunts coming out of the kent or irish bar.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Zrap said:
Beaumont St is pretty fucked but.
Drunk cunts coming out of the kent or irish bar.
If you want to talk about fri/sat nights, king street macca's will get you killed. I was there one night when a fight spilled into the store, dudes jumping the counter and throwing shit at each other. Some dude grabbed my motorcycle helmet from our table and was going to smash it over his mates head.

The security guard got in his car and drove off :confused:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Graney said:
If you want to talk about fri/sat nights, king street macca's will get you killed. I was there one night when a fight spilled into the store, dudes jumping the counter and throwing shit at each other. Some dude grabbed my motorcycle helmet from our table and was going to smash it over his mates head.

The security guard got in his car and drove off :confused:
Lol they have like 5 secos on every fri/sat night. They still look like they could get
beat by one staunch lad. Coppers always like 5 seconds out.

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
instead of suiciding why dont they do something productive like become a volunteer in a third world countries or join the army and get wasted on the frontline.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Beaumont street is a zebra crossing. I hate it when cars drive on my footpath.
...or you are half way across and there's a car that doesn't care and drives through anyway, but they look at you just to make sure they wont run over you.

whitespace

HSC
N/A
Suicide is just dumb.
Most people who come out of it alive realise what a stupid mistake it would have been.
Take up an extreme sport or something so you have a good reason to die.

Chemistryace

HSC
i think about it almost every day, but it is not time yet, i have too many people left to humiliate and insult. Especially that girl in my school who keeps rejecting me

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Firstly I'm not an 'emo' thanks, whoever said that.
For those who say it is weak to kill yourself I disagree. It is either extreme bravery or stupidity, whichever you prefer. Do you have any idea how strong you have to be to suicide, plunging into the unknown of the afterlife? It takes awesome courage.
It may be selfish to not care about those you leave behind, but it is just as selfish for your those loved ones to want you to be who you're not and keep you alive. The depths of unhappiness of someone who wants to suicide are unfathomable unless you have experienced it.
Do you think that most teens have thought about it at some point, even in a passing thought? Escapism is the easiest route.
glorifying suicide much? i've had a passing thought, but i think it's cowardly. but that's just my opinion. i respect that there are some extreme circumstances, but people who can't stick their head up and go on with life, especially when they're a middle class teen who's like omg nothing goes the way i want, i don't rate. but i do believe that everyone has their own right to do whatever they want with their life. it's a shame that people can't see that if they get through the tough time, they can make something out of themselves. the truly brave ones are the people who fight.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
i think about it almost every day, but it is not time yet, i have too many people left to humiliate and insult. Especially that girl in my school who keeps rejecting me
what the hell...how is that her fault? Maybe you are being a pest to her by asking her out. Just let her go

Chemistryace

HSC
what the hell...how is that her fault? Maybe you are being a pest to her by asking her out. Just let her go
I didn't ask her out, she rejects me mentally by ignoring me when i am near her. She should realise that i am deeply attracted to her

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)