Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

RANK 1

HSC
wait wait wait

you're going on a first date with her

to the movies?

uhh i dunno about that move. first dates should be like... you getting to know each other, right? not sitting down for two hours not even looking at each other.

(but what do i know)

(everything?)

or nothing
i dont think you have any right to give advice

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
wait wait wait

you're going on a first date with her

to the movies?

uhh i dunno about that move. first dates should be like... you getting to know each other, right? not sitting down for two hours not even looking at each other.

(but what do i know)

(everything?)

or nothing
This is why they're going to dinner first. Movie is just lax.

Ahmed ftw

HSC
OKay dudes.
1) We've been friends since we were kids so trust me, I know her and she knows me.
2) As if people actually watch the movie when they go to the movies :/ With a pretty girl like that sitting next to me for 2 whole hours.... well just let your imagination run wild for a second.

RANK 1

HSC
OKay dudes.
1) We've been friends since we were kids so trust me, I know her and she knows me.
2) As if people actually watch the movie when they go to the movies :/ With a pretty girl like that sitting next to me for 2 whole hours.... well just let your imagination run wild for a second.
did u play "doctor" as kids?

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Lol nope. I have a lot of respect for her and I would never force myself on her. If she is comfortable with it, then we will progress but I don't think I'm going to pull any moves on her on Saturday because I dont want her to think that Im just like every other guy i.e. just wants to get into the chick's pants.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This is why they're going to dinner first. Movie is just lax.
true.

OKay dudes.
woah woah woah, i'll have you know my friend in year 8 or 9 tried to set me up with a girl (which i think was just him trolling, but let's assume it's a real girl) - and the general conversation was sort of like... well, she was like "ohh let's go to the movies" and i said "what movie" and she said "it doesn't matter because we'll be doing something else"

and i basically blank stared her. (this was over msn) and... i was like "i'm not paying for popcorn, a movie ticket, your movie ticket, your popcorn, my drink, your drink - if i am not going to watch the movie. i pay for a movie, and thus i shall expect to watch said movie"

needless to say, she didn't go out with me.

Moral of the story is: If you pay to watch the movie, shouldn't you expect to watch the movie...? it's simple physics.

Lol nope. I have a lot of respect for her and I would never force myself on her. If she is comfortable with it, then we will progress but I don't think I'm going to pull any moves on her on Saturday because I dont want her to think that Im just like every other guy i.e. just wants to get into the chick's pants.
yeah but if you're honest about it - i.e. you do want to get into her pants - isn't that comparably... a good thing

LOL

why just why?
"It seemed like a good idea at the time".

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
well, she was like "ohh let's go to the movies" and i said "what movie" and she said "it doesn't matter because we'll be doing something else"

and i basically blank stared her. (this was over msn) and... i was like "i'm not paying for popcorn, a movie ticket, your movie ticket, your popcorn, my drink, your drink - if i am not going to watch the movie. i pay for a movie, and thus i shall expect to watch said movie"

Bahahaha :awesome:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
well, she was like "ohh let's go to the movies" and i said "what movie" and she said "it doesn't matter because we'll be doing something else"

Moral of the story is: If you pay to watch the movie, shouldn't you expect to watch the movie...?
What if she was blind? It's just offensive that you would get to watch it and she doesn't

Gotta think bro.

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
true.

woah woah woah, i'll have you know my friend in year 8 or 9 tried to set me up with a girl (which i think was just him trolling, but let's assume it's a real girl) - and the general conversation was sort of like... well, she was like "ohh let's go to the movies" and i said "what movie" and she said "it doesn't matter because we'll be doing something else"

Moral of the story is: If you pay to watch the movie, shouldn't you expect to watch the movie...? it's simple physics.

yeah but if you're honest about it - i.e. you do want to get into her pants - isn't that comparably... a good thing

"It seemed like a good idea at the time".
Wtf did I just read

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
You know Shadow, it is a good thing to have logic, but it is equally important to know when to let logic slide.

Also, you could go to a movie you aren't entirely interested in. That way you don't mind if you miss parts.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
So that's what they're calling it these days...
Well, exemplified by the fact that he relates everything to mathematical concepts and such; he seems to think in pure logic, 'I pay for the movie so I watch said movie'. If you think like that, based on pure logic you'd watch the movie - it'd be illogical to pay for it otherwise, wouldn't it?

Though, his logic in this situation could simply be misplaced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)