The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

salsydney

HSC
hahahha yeah Jo is HIDEOUS. hate her.

and yeh, i hate the twist, but what can you do.. i was shocked by the others' reactions today, like codereder said, ITS A GAME.

Pace_T

HSC
relax..............
im sure the producers n stuff encouraged them 2 exaggerate their feelings about the twist in the game

dora_18

HSC
i think the twist is a bit unfair, but at the same time im glad that harry has come back becuase HE never deserved to go in the first place and the only reason he did go was becasue tracy and artie and fiona has that alliance thing happening.......at the same time he said a random comment at the begining of the show which really pissed me off, i dont know if you guys remember....but they were sitting in the dining room after elimination and he criticised someone abut how much weight they had lost and he had no right to do that.....although im sure that was just a random outburst due to stress and nerves and crap, theyve all had their bad days afterall............maybe hes playing the "feel sorry for me act"..it might be stradegy???

anyway....i still think he should win :D or maybe kristie...but EVERYONE there is forgetting what theyre acctualy on the freaking show for, its all about the money for them...theyre forgetting that they have an opportunity to be with freaking celeb trainers and professionals who are helping them lose so much weight...i think that should be a prize in itself....if i weighed 150kg and i had the opportunity to do that i wouldnt give a shit if i got $200,000 at the end of it all, id just care about the fact that i looked and felt better and had significantly changed my life

end of rant:p

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
^^^ absolutley - id love to do a boot camp like that, money at the end or no money - it's about being healthier and prolonging death for a while (im not 150kg for the record!)

definately go harry. i can't stand adro, fiona seems to be there for a holiday, and kristie is one of the most annying people in the world (though the reappearence of jo did announce the queen of the annoying bitches - grow the fuck up you stupid old lady). haha - and tht's my rant!

Carnivour

HSC
I couldn't believe how immature Adro, Fiona and Kristie were when they took their shirts off, and then stepped back, etc. That was just fucking ridiculous. Grow up already. It's. A. Game. For a television audience. If they are too stupid to realise that for the producers its just about the drama (and not really about their heroic weighloss, imo) then they really don't deserve to win. Go Harry.

Bananaman

HSC
N/A
dead cactus said:
fiona seems to be there for a holiday
I know.. the only time she lost any weight was when she got that immunity and loaded up on water.. and then the next week she had a big number and she was like: "omg i lost so much weight! i'm so proud of myself!" and everyone was congratulating her.. but the only fucking reason she did was cause she pulled that bullshit the week before!

dora_18

HSC
i think the seasons in america were much better...sure there were some money crazed people but overall they just seemed so much more happy to be there and lose the weight and know that theyre striving for a better life....and they were grateful for what bob and jillian were doing...as appose to some of these people! and i agree about the whole "grow up jo" conspiracy, kristie DID have a point...i mean she did announce on nationa TV to shove something up her ass...coming from a 20-something yr old makes you think a bit...if shes that much into telling people off she should have signed up to big brother not the biggest loser....

anyway...so we come to the conclusion: we despise jo and want harry to win:D

dora_18

HSC
acctualy....i just realised that i didnt watch the episode on friday...but i did tape it and i re-watched it then...harry is getting kind of cocky and too-sure of himself and i dont know if i want him to win this...i felt sorry for him initialy because he got voted off becuase of the alliance but now i dunno...
and im also really really pissed off @ jillian..i know shes supposed to have an alliance to her final 3, but when the previews came on for mondays episode and you see harry on the bike and he goes "now there a problem with whos gonna train me becuase i know jillian doesnt want to..." and jillian goes "you know what it doesnt matter blah blah "....i mean she has no right to say that ..shes a professional getting paid $11,000 per week(and thats a true fact) she should shutup and do what shes supposed to do......BUT at the same time i didnt like harrys repsonse with " your just pissed becuase im going to win this"..or somethng along those lines....im pissed @ both of them!!!! bobs the only sane one....and the only cute one:p

Dr_Doom

HSC
I think Harry will win. he is very motivated. And deserves to win as the other contestants are treating him like shit on national television. Anyway go HARRY!

dora_18

HSC
im TRYING to get past the forehead!!! lol..so many people have told me that...he looks better in person though

dora_18

HSC
i cant wait till tonights episode!! they give the trainers themselves a workout...im gonna love watching bob sweat it out...and apparently there is some suprise episode on sunday 6.30..should be interesting...

Pace_T

HSC
i hope its not harry below the yellow line
adro i sgood but for harry to win adro has 2 be below the yellow line
:O

Dr_Doom

HSC
lol yeah I don't know how Fi has managed to stay in this long...

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
i thought Fi has stayed in so long because noone really regards her as competition, hmm, im wondering what the 6.30 thing on sunday is, what other suprise could there possibly be? eeks

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
subjectiv said:
I don't get how this show is a competition. Don't men lose weight faster than women anyway because of their metabolism? So typical of americans to turn a health crisis into a reality tv show.
I think thats why they take into account the %'s.

Take, say, a 100kg woman, she could lose 5kg in a week (unrealistic, but so is the show). That would be 5% of her body weight.

Now take a 150kg man, he could lose 5kg in a week (which is more likely, given that men lose bigger numbers). That would be just over 3% of his body weight.

.'. it supposedly all evens out.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
fantasy27 said:
i thought Fi has stayed in so long because noone really regards her as competition, hmm, im wondering what the 6.30 thing on sunday is, what other suprise could there possibly be? eeks
this is what i've read about the sunday show, don't know if it's true, but it's been in stuff liek TV week and other crap mags that i read, lol. i'll chuck i tin spoiler tags, just so no one gets narky at me, lol, i don't want to be hated!

it turns out one of the final 3 has been cheating all along and it wasn't caught, and they decide that they can't throw them out, so to make it fair to the 4th person they're having a final 4... so adro's back in

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
hmmm, what about the preview for sunday's ep, where all the people that have been voted off, might not be entirely voted off or something

i have a question, so what happens now? they all go home, then a reunion to see who in fact was the biggest loser (% wise) or is there another challenge or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)