The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

deloving

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

We're still not a great team with individuals carrying against different teams. Kopenhagen shouldn't be even considered in the evaluation of the team. We've been challenged by the hungry Yellow Submarine and "the better Madrid" - I don't even want to think about going against giant Bayern. I am afraid, very afraid.

Bale with yet another injury, he might become the world's most expensive reserve at this stage.

Makematics

HSC

We're still not a great team with individuals carrying against different teams. Kopenhagen shouldn't be even considered in the evaluation of the team. We've been challenged by the hungry Yellow Submarine and "the better Madrid" - I don't even want to think about going against giant Bayern. I am afraid, very afraid.

Bale with yet another injury, he might become the world's most expensive reserve at this stage.
lol dude you seem to be critiquing real a bit too much, considering that you support them... i mean i get that what you're saying is mostly true, but usually fans of teams just put up positive banter.

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad

I am going to Dig in the thread.
OFC after HSC is over.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Up the Gunners

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

lol dude you seem to be critiquing real a bit too much, considering that you support them... i mean i get that what you're saying is mostly true, but usually fans of teams just put up positive banter.
No they don't.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Being a supporter of a team means you are able to criticise them as well. Frequently as well.

deloving

HSC

I don't see anything wrong with that. We're in a bad time, and I'm willing to face reality.

I have no idea what Ancelotti is trying to do. I'm guessing he is forced to play Perez's pupil Benzema. 4-4-2. Then 4-3-3. C.Ronaldo as striker, then back to 4-4-2. I hate it. Where is Mourinho? I want my beautiful 4-2-3-1 countrer-attacking style football back. More so because Di Maria is finally shining through. Diego Lopez for league and Casillas for CL and CdR? What is this? If Varane doesn't play I don't know what I will do - although we must take it easy, he is still recovering. Why isn't Casemiro getting any game time? Ancelotti's excuse is "We must take it easy with young players". So it is fine to play out of form Bale? Marcelo as well? We've seen the consequences.

Okay ranting is fun. And we're in the perfect time for it, here at Real Madrid.

Makematics

HSC

I don't see anything wrong with that. We're in a bad time, and I'm willing to face reality.

I have no idea what Ancelotti is trying to do. I'm guessing he is forced to play Perez's pupil Benzema. 4-4-2. Then 4-3-3. C.Ronaldo as striker, then back to 4-4-2. I hate it. Where is Mourinho? I want my beautiful 4-2-3-1 countrer-attacking style football back. More so because Di Maria is finally shining through. Diego Lopez for league and Casillas for CL and CdR? What is this? If Varane doesn't play I don't know what I will do - although we must take it easy, he is still recovering. Why isn't Casemiro getting any game time? Ancelotti's excuse is "We must take it easy with young players". So it is fine to play out of form Bale? Marcelo as well? We've seen the consequences.

Okay ranting is fun. And we're in the perfect time for it, here at Real Madrid.
tbh i dont like varane that much. he is quite solid most of the time, but he had some nasty slip-ups in the semi-finals of UCL last year. i guess he's still young though, so thats alright. And i agree, the counter-attacking style will suit the team perfectly, although i believe ozil was a major part of the counter-attack, as he is in the german attack. It's tough fielding the best 11 man, give him a break. Firstly, you have to consider that we have so many good players, and if the coach chucks a good player on the bench due to personal preferences, there is major uproar from the fans and footballing community, as well as internal conflict between the team.
who would be your preferred XI and what formation?

mesbahuddin

HSC

I think in this summer the biggest transfer in Gareth Bale. I just love to see him Real Madrid and i hope he will play better for Real. I also happy to see Morinho in Chelsea.

nedzelic

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Can't wait for tonight. It's back!

nedzelic

HSC

I think in this summer the biggest transfer in Gareth Bale. I just love to see him Real Madrid and i hope he will play better for Real. I also happy to see Morinho in Chelsea.
It's good to see Mou back at the Bridge...I just wonder if Bale will live up to the expectation...I think not.

Makematics

HSC
Fuckkk so it'll go down to the last game... Shitty greece keeps SCRAPING through in each game, theyve only scored 10 goals in their entire campaign, yet have gained 22 points. Today they won 1-0 thanks to an OWN GOAL FROM SLOVAKIA!! Theyve won 1-0 in each of their last 4 games, and the most goals theyve scored in a match is 2, while weve scored 8 against liechtenstein. Hopefully we can comfortably beat lithuania away from home next week, as we will go straight through on goal difference if this is the case, and greece will get crushed in the playoff games.

Also lel portugal off to playoffs YET again!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

GG Australia.

Another 6-0 loss and questions are really starting to get asked at the moment. Hiddink and Houllier are front-runners to take over.

That being said, it was great to see four Newcastle players start for France with Sissoko coming off the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)