the 'I HATE SUPRE' thread (1 Viewer)

Always

HSC
I'm browsing through Supre's site and so far, I can't believe how ugly, cheap and nasty some of the clothes are. I don't think some of the prices can be considered "cheap" at all.

$80 for this.. dress?

I have nothing against a short skirt, but the combination of the colour, length, material and "style" (if it can be called that) just epitomises the word trash.

I'm starting to wonder what sort of stylists work for Supre. Whoever thought of these combinations is deserves a bullet.

*cringe*

karoooh

HSC
I don't think there's anything wrong with any of them... Except for the pink mini, but other then that, they're ok... Some are ugly but overall, they're not too bad... I should go and scout for those girls outside Supre and post them... They're clothes are just... URGH.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Something about supre's clothing just looks really cheap. Even on a model the outfits look cheap and nasty. Ick.

Last edited:

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
most of those outfits are ugly...but i still stand by my claim you can get decent peices there for cheap!

Always

HSC
(Keep in mind, these are my personal opinions. I may think these outfits are distasteful and cheap, but you may love them, and good for you.)

Outfit one:

The awful color coordination was the first thing I noticed, but overall, the whole outfit just looks CHEAP.

Outfit two:

The shorts are short enough without covering more of the top with an unusually long tank.

Outfit three:

The outfit highlights the model's one physical flaw - her large hips, which definitely indicates poor coordination. There are many girls with large hips and they shouldn't be wearing long, tight tops that clings to the hips and stop right before the biggest part of their thighs.

Outfit four:

There's something really cheap and shoddy looking about this outfit, and I think it all comes back to the colours again. Those colours just don't look go!

Outfit five:

Need I say a word...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
a lot of those tank tops would look ok with a pair of jeans. i think the jeans in picture 3 would be ok, with the right top

HSC
I agree with most of these posts! Even though i do shop at supre, i hate what the lots of the t-shirts say! I mainly go there for just plain sleeveless shirts and denim pants (since i dont wear skirts :S) The denim there is A LOT cheaper than lots of other shops!! Also, supre has clothes in sizes which fit me, (im pretty skinny, but short) while in other shops the clothes (especially pants) are too big/long.

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i think she just meant, the outfit wasnt flattering
"The outfit highlights the model's one physical flaw - her large hips"

She might have worded it better if that's what she meant. Personally I fucking love my hips. Curvaceous hips are sexy.

Darkening

HSC
what about the tummy fat.... you can see some girls suckin there chest in sometimes its funni

frezzel

HSC
What shits me is that men's clothing is cheaper than womens....damn business savy people

Edit* Muffin tops are my most hated thing to see

Always

HSC
Lundy said:
Dare I ask why wide hips are considered a physical flaw?
If I had that model's figure, my hips wouldn't be the feature I'd accentuate. The upper half of her body is petite, she has a small waist and slim calves. I actually do think her wide hips are a physical flaw because it throws her out of proportion.

I do not consider wide hips on someone with a curvier body, ie. bigger breasts, a physical flaw because they'd be in proportion and it does look sexy.

*Minka*

HSC
I hate most of the stuff there, but I do go there for cheap basic singlets to wear to dance practise. No point paying triple the price of something I am just going to sweat in and put straight into the wash.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
frezzel said:
What shits me is that men's clothing is cheaper than womens....damn business savy people
Darl, that's actually not correct. Us girls can easily get $10 singlets and dress them up to wear clubbing. Men's polo tops and shirts don't cost any cheaper than $50.

I've often made up an outfit inclu jeans, singlet, belt and shoes and it costed half of what my brother had to wear clubbing.

But I digress.

What's a muffin top?

= Jennifer =

HSC
has any one else the emergence of more than one supre per shopping centre this is crazy, they obviously must be doing good business to afford two sets of rents per shopping centre

Supre just emerged in burwood westfield and now there is a second store in Bankstown has anyone else noticed how suddenly there are more popping up everywhere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)