The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
im glad i went to bed at half time :eek:

2-1, traore attempted a stupid tackle...and succeeded, lampard slotted it in, gerrard scored nice goal, then duff scored a nice goal from a good run &cut-back from drogba

entertaining first half...garcia lost the ball 4 times (yes i counted on a notepad) then they seemed to not feed him the ball

ohwells...chelsea won from our bad mistakes (duff was unmarked for chelseas second goal too...), the better team on the day won

i'll get over it, one day

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Hmm just noticed Drogba had 4 assists o_O, he's doing well for a guy not playing 90 mins.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
SAF really should play park more instead of leaving him on the bench all the time, he was the spark in the man utd team against fulham, 3 assists for 3 goals (well one was for a penalty)
Yeah definitely, like I've said so often befo. But hez still persistin wit Fletcher, at the expense of Scholes...? WTF...???

Well 4-4-2 made the game so much better to watch, better than the old 4-5-1 fo sure.

About the Liverpool Cuntski game, I waz impressed wit Crouch, almost scored a great goal, itz a shame that the other Pool playerz can't build on hiz good work. Ever consider droppin Garcia...? Put Cisse up there and play a 4-4-2, that'll make thingz mo entertainin.

And Juve waz pretty impressive against Inter, hard to see em get beaten any time soon.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
dam liverpool gave em the game with their dodgy defending..i'm also shocked that fergie continues to play fletcher...the guy doesnt do anything out of the ordinary yet he gets spot over park ji sung on the field

Jimmy_B

HSC
martin jol's army in third place. that midfield starting to look awesome too.

23 Michael Carrick
17 Noe Pamarot
21 Wayne Routledge
36 Emil Hallfredsson
5 Edgar Davids
8 Pedro Mendes
11 Michael Brown
28 Jermaine Jenas
4 Sean Davis
22 Tom Huddlestone
19 Andrew Reid
25 Aaron Lennon
6 Teemu Tainio

look at that for depth. all either experienced internationals or young england/euro underaged internationals.

add robinson, king , lee in defence and our star studded forward line....

see you cunts in europe next season :cool:

Last edited:

niall045

HSC
... said:
bahahhahaa

good old phil

didnt he make a good move in the off-season.

bahahahahahahahah

its a shame one mr cahill has to be there too. :-(

as for jimmy, that looks pretty alright. huddlestones a great addition. but seriously, that is pretty good even just leavin in the names people know.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
hey, didnt see much football over the weekend, but it seems Bolton also had a loss over Wigan. Wigan and West Ham are in the top ten now.

rumours abroad suggest that Gallas is headed to anfield, anelka will come back to the epl and moyes will be sacked.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Liverpools problem isnt in the defence (despite conceding 4) , its their bloody mids not feeding anyone!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Don't think Moyes will get sacked yet, maybe he will if they get relegated or somethin. But after what he did last season, it wouldn't be right to sack him right now.

Big Phil, I hope Everton doez somethin good, hate to see one of our old playerz like that.

Jimmy_B

HSC
where'd all the liverpool fans bugger off too?

can anyone say bandwagon? ;)

SPURS FOR EUROPE!!!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
LoL over there in England they're sayin Eriksson should be replaced by Fergie, hard to imagine that happenin, he would just retire if he leavez Man Utd.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
LMF^^ said:
LoL over there in England they're sayin Eriksson should be replaced by Fergie, hard to imagine that happenin, he would just retire if he leavez Man Utd.

Englannd dont need a British mgr, nor do they need a shit swede. They need a dutch, portuguese or brazilian manager, someone who can make their midfield work like clockwork. With Lampard and Gerrard in the lineup, they need the flair of these type of managers, so sorry Alan, Big Sam and Chris, i dont think yous are for the job

Jimmy_B

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Englannd dont need a British mgr, nor do they need a shit swede. They need a dutch, portuguese or brazilian manager, someone who can make their midfield work like clockwork. With Lampard and Gerrard in the lineup, they need the flair of these type of managers, so sorry Alan, Big Sam and Chris, i dont think yous are for the job
what they need is a good coach. fuck the nationality.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Jimmy_B said:

SPURS FOR EUROPE!!!
we're here...just nothing to crow about :p

Crazy Horse

HSC
Everyone knows my stance on Sven.

Jimmy_B said:

SPURS FOR EUROPE!!!
HeCtic junior aye?

Still bruised over the game. Just like to say my studying been screwed this week. To think - I hear about the result and then choose to watch the game? I dont know what the hell possessed me.

Anyways - I DO still have faith in my boys. We lost. Lost badly. But we'll bounce back. Besides - we've a few games in hand. ;)

AND AS ALWAYS I REMAIN........................

RED AND PROUD

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
diana is the more vocal/colourful/passionate liverpudlian :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)