The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Mathew: OTHERWISE, go to deli department/bakery and ask for the thermal head cleaning kit. Put the spray in there (1 pump only) onto the black rubber roll in the printer, wipe it with one of the multipurpose cloths til dry.

Pyrotek: is that in Single items or multiple items??

PyroTek

HSC
wixxy, single. unfortunately.
I can't say i've tried doing 00% in multiple.. Will try when I get my manager numbers. :)

Harry778

HSC
1 more freaking week and I am 3IC for 1 month! So excited that I peed my pants a bit
(totally kidding!!(omg I'm such a douche))

Degrassi is on Nickelodeon so I have to go!

BYE EVERYONE! =D

EVAN162

HSC
1 more freaking week and I am 3IC for 1 month! So excited that I peed my pants a bit

BYE EVERYONE! =D
haha! Well good luck with everything..Degrassi is a good show.

PyroTek

HSC

BYE EVERYONE! =D
I raise your 3i/c-ness with 1 more week and I am Meat MANAGER for a month!
(This is someone who has never been more than a shop assistant!)

Since I have department manager numbers it *should* work, right??
Should! best Idea is to try!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Suggested (and administered) by a physio - who was suggested by a doctor - who was suggested by Woolworths.

My mum goes to me "this is the reason why my private health insurance premiums are so high" - I was like, wtf mum, no.
My shoulder is sooooo sore though.
Heh then no, don't feel bad, I'm sure it's just spare change to Woolies!

I raise your 3i/c-ness with 1 more week and I am Meat MANAGER for a month!
(This is someone who has never been more than a shop assistant!)
And I say NAY as you're not a full production meat department :p

PyroTek

HSC
Still on Grade 5 pay! and stuff, don't put me down! :( lol

Wixxy, on your bakery, do you get anything frozen in? or is it ALL made instore?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Our bakery is an instore bakery AND a proprietey (frozen lines) bakery.
They're listed as separate departments for sales purposes.

And heh I was kiddding :p chillax!

T 360

One of the Fresh Food Peo
HSC
Ahhh, now that makes sense :p
On that note, for about two weeks one of our reduce sticker machines was fucked, it printed with a line missing in the barcode, so EVERY sticker which was printed from that specific machine needed to be dumped in manually. PAIN IN THE ASS for supervisors and me on self serve :(
I think they have fixed it now, or have taken it out of operation for the moment.
We have also had problems the last few days,with our RTC barcodes missing two-three numbers in the middle.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I'm referring to the RF Gun/Printer thing. We use the printed barcoded labels on products now.
With normal numbers you can RTC by a percentage % 5%,10%,15%,20% etc.
With manager numbers you can bypass the % and put in an exact price!

nothing to do with the registers

Pyro
Thank you for that delectable piece of information! And the instructions, will be using this in da fewcha.

Oh em eff gee work last night was GROSS.

1.I have a horrible cold so i felt like my brain was fried
2. Found out we are only going to have one operator between 7 and 9 PM on every night starting from yesterday
3. Was busy
4. Had to go out to the storeroom and clean up all this spilt milk from the rubbish, and more spilt milk near the service desk
5. The same thief stole another two blue bags of meat just by running full pelt out of the shop
6. Was on the phone to Telstra for 25 minutes to set up this Danish couple's SIM card because he couldn't speak English very well, was so awkward and annoying and i have so learnt to draw my customer service line at that in the future.
7. My only operator had to do someone's break in the Deli, then spent 15 minutes pooing

Add to that annoying customers and a bungled scanning policy by the DM which i had to fix.

BUT LOL I HEART WORK.

When i was cleaning up the milk the CSM/Mgr on Duty was standing at the damaged bins fiddling around doing something, then she turned around with half a chocolate bunny in her mouth and wandered off saying "why they leave chocolate there is beyond me..."

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
I'm pretty sure you can only do a manual price entry with the RF printer if you have Manager access (As in SM access, not Department manager)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Operation Jigsaw is coming for deli. and OMG it looks like shit =/
instead of having the sliced meats placed as it is atm, (silverside, turkey, chicken breast, etc); it'll be all in stacks like devon and chicken roll =/

supposedyly "improves freshsness'. Horses ass it does.. the sides of the meat would go dry and it'll make our lives harder to pick up the slices. =.=

also i love the satisfaction of refusing to mark down hot roast chickens to 50% when doing night shifts.

Customer: "but they always do it for me."
me: How much we reduce it by dependso n how many chickens there are. At the moment, there isn't much left so we don't reduce it by as much.

then they proceed to tell me to ask my manager. Who i go to and says NOT to reduce it by 50%. Score. The satisfaction =]

PyroTek

HSC
I'm pretty sure you can only do a manual price entry with the RF printer if you have Manager access (As in SM access, not Department manager)
Hmm... Possibly, my CSM did it. Maybe all the DM's at our store have SM access. I did it on the STM's numbers and the CSM's numbers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)