The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

BSammy

HSC
i ordered two spot shirts and two plain shirts. 4xl. short sleeve.
(i'm really only a 2xl but i hate wearing shirts that are in any way tight or restrictive. sort of a clothing claustrophobia.)

according to the site, the only short supply male shirts are 5xl plain. so i should be alright there.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
thats good then. i want either the 3/4 or ss plain in a 12, but they're out of those :( and i'm not buying a supervisor one until i'm told to/have a reason to.
You could always just get long sleeves & roll them up?
Tis what I'm doing.

MMacka

HSC
N/A
Oh ok nice. How much does your store's bakery (instore & prop) make on the average week?
I think ours makes $16000 a week profit if I can recall when my manager told me.

We have our weird days though, on the day before Australia day we made $8000.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I think ours makes $16000 a week profit if I can recall when my manager told me.

We have our weird days though, on the day before Australia day we made $8000.
Is that prop bake? Coz no WAY could instore have made $8K :confused:

HSC
You could always just get long sleeves & roll them up?
Tis what I'm doing.
It'll be allright for the moment, I have one spotless one that is still in good condition, and a total image one that while it doesn't fit properly, is still okay for checkouts. I'm looking for a vest to cover the holes in the other ones at the moment though, they're pretty bad at the front.

Alternatively, someone in my store will quit and I will pounce on their shirts. I think thats an okay plan ;)

Harry778

HSC
I heard that soon you can print a mini productivity report from the register? A receipt prints and tells you how many customers you served, how much money you made and the EDR%...hope this is true, that would be pretty awesome.

kahlanei

HSC
Just put my order in for 4 shirts, any idea how long they've been taking recently?

I put in an order on the 19th December and still haven't got mine. They have the order, because they tried calling me and telling me my store didn't exist... Then they told me they'd send it out urgently (I'm working 60ish hours a week at the moment, with only one shirt...) and that it wouldn't take more than a week... That was 3 weeks ago...

yoddle

is cool
HSC
copeys: i think the only way to do that will be to make the date go back as far as possible...apparently only six months? i might try tomorrow night and report back :)

Hey should we be getting the management shirts sometime soon?

NC8000

HSC
N/A
copeys: i think the only way to do that will be to make the date go back as far as possible...apparently only six months? i might try tomorrow night and report back :)

Hey should we be getting the management shirts sometime soon?
Stripe shirts(management) are available on monday, how long it takes to get sent is another story.

Usually orders get part supplied if something is not available. or they stuff up and send the wrong thing. I work for multiple parts of the business so wear different brands depending on the day. needed 3 different logins to order the different brands.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
okay, so at 60.50 for a total image vest i may as well buy new shirts. :( anyone else, (ie wiiiixy) have any suggestions on where else i can get a vest?
Ummm I tend to look in clothes stores in the sort of styles I like to wear (e.g. Dotti, Glassons etc for any extras like jumpers etc. Mainly coz it's usually easy to find my size and they're not too heavy to wear etc.
Plus they tend to have nicer cuts & styles and that sorta thing. :spin:

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Stripe shirts(management) are available on monday, how long it takes to get sent is another story.

Usually orders get part supplied if something is not available. or they stuff up and send the wrong thing. I work for multiple parts of the business so wear different brands depending on the day. needed 3 different logins to order the different brands.
Cool, thanks. Yeah so i'll expect mine in about a month then.
Not that it's really that necessary as I'm only getting one supervision shift next week even though CSM is SMing grgrgrggrgrgr

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Got out 20 mins late tonight due to weird customer (mental problems) who

- Can only be served on certain registers
- Puts half his shit back/exchanges it/refunds it after he's purchased

We all almost died when we saw him, yet alone 5 minutes before we closed!! (he usually ends up stating with us for almost an hour but our DM wasn't taking shit from him tonight)

@greekgun - do you get motorbike accident guy?
He's always like. "Can you pleaseeeeeeeeeee open the roller doors so i can go to coles, PLEASE! I cant walk via outside, i was in a crash a long time ago" lol.

HSC
Cool, thanks. Yeah so i'll expect mine in about a month then.
Not that it's really that necessary as I'm only getting one supervision shift next week even though CSM is SMing grgrgrggrgrgr
I haven't ordered one, I've only got one supervision shift next week, and even if I get thursdays permanently I fail to see why I need a seperate shirt for four hours a week.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
had a weird customer today ... he wanted me to "hook him up". I was like; "er... what? Cook you something?!" (he was talking REALLLY Softly). Took a few tries and then i was like. WTF. He wanted me to price the chicken schnitzel as devon just because his 'friend' at another store does it. Like wtf. not going to jeopardise my job just because you want somethign for cheaper. .. >=/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)