The Woolworths Thread (4 Viewers)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
had a weird customer today ... he wanted me to "hook him up". I was like; "er... what? Cook you something?!" (he was talking REALLLY Softly). Took a few tries and then i was like. WTF. He wanted me to price the chicken schnitzel as devon just because his 'friend' at another store does it. Like wtf. not going to jeopardise my job just because you want somethign for cheaper. .. >=/
Are you 100% that he didn't want some marijuana?

Our grocery 2IC has ordered one. I personally don't see the point, but whatever.

BTW, I think someone in my store has figured out who I am on here :eek:
Well you do refer to yourself by your real first name occasionally! What makes you think they have? It's like my worst fear in such a bitchy store environment..

Roster this week:
MON - 15:15 - 21:15 sup
THUR - 09:00-15:00 op
FRI - 12:15 - 21:15 op/sup
SUN - 16:15 - 19:15 sup

HSC
I'm probably being paranoid, and I'm sure I'm good. Remember when iMathew was on about those scannable barcodes to replace putting in your password, well someone in my store now has one and was going on about how he read about it on the internet blah blah blah. I just find it interesting that I was the ONLY PERSON HE SHOWED.

My roster for next week.
MON 6-10 SSA
WED 9.30-18.30 sup
FRI 12-17 op
SAT 14-19 SSA

But I'm back to uni next week, so I don't mind. And we are now closed on Sundays as of next week, yeehah. Well until whatever public holiday in march rolls around.

Harry778

HSC
I'm probably being paranoid, and I'm sure I'm good. Remember when iMathew was on about those scannable barcodes to replace putting in your password, well someone in my store now has one and was going on about how he read about it on the internet blah blah blah. I just find it interesting that I was the ONLY PERSON HE SHOWED.

My roster for next week.
MON 6-10 SSA
WED 9.30-18.30 sup
FRI 12-17 op
SAT 14-19 SSA

But I'm back to uni next week, so I don't mind. And we are now closed on Sundays as of next week, yeehah. Well until whatever public holiday in march rolls around.
I'm 3IC next week!

Mon: 6.30-15.30 s/vision
Tue: 11-20 s/vision
Wed 11-20 s/vision
Thu 18-24.30 s/vision
Fri Not Av
Sat Not Av
Sun 7.30-16.30 s/vision

I am going to be so rich. Dont mean to brag.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Oh, interesting.. Was he showing it to you in a sneaky "haha i know about BoS" way or was he telling you about the barcode because he thinks you never knew you could do something like that?
Idk, might not be able to tell. Actually, he might have been doing that to see if it was really you as babikakez at your/his store?

Next week:

Mon - N/A
Tue - N/A
Wed - 1615-2230 SLFSERVE
Thur - 1615-2230 SLFSERVE
Fri - 1615-2230 SLFSERVE
Sat - 1500-2230 SLFSERVE
Sun - N/A

PyroTek

HSC
This is my work for the next ... week and a bit?
Sat: 0700-1600
Sun: 0800-1500
Mon: 0600-1600
Tues: 0630-1530
Wed: 0630-1530
Thurs: 0700-1200
Fri: -
Sat: -
Sun: 0700-1600

HSC
Oh, interesting.. Was he showing it to you in a sneaky "haha i know about BoS" way or was he telling you about the barcode because he thinks you never knew you could do something like that?
Idk, might not be able to tell. Actually, he might have been doing that to see if it was really you as babikakez at your/his store?
Nah, he was showing me in a "look what I've got" kind of way, but I responded with a very guilty, yeh, i've heard about those.

I've decided I'm being paranoid about nothing, lolol.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Nah, he was showing me in a "look what I've got" kind of way, but I responded with a very guilty, yeh, i've heard about those.

I've decided I'm being paranoid about nothing, lolol.
Lol one of the girls who figured out that I post on here came up to me and asked straight out if I was wixxy on BoS. She found me by googling Woolworths jobs. -_-

HSC
Lol one of the girls who figured out that I post on here came up to me and asked straight out if I was wixxy on BoS. She found me by googling Woolworths jobs. -_-
At the end of the day, its not hard to figure out who we all are. In my case, I'm the only one in my store who's had their shoulder dislocated by a customer/been locked in the store after everyone else had left/been severely let down by sexually confused colleagues etc etc. And they're just the stories that I've come up with off the top of my head.

MMacka

HSC
N/A
Is that prop bake? Coz no WAY could instore have made $8K :confused:
That was including prop bake. When I walked in instore and proprietary had looked like it had been hit by a bomb and that was after a freezer fill earlier in the day.

But those freak days generally don't happen that often.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
That was including prop bake. When I walked in instore and proprietary had looked like it had been hit by a bomb and that was after a freezer fill earlier in the day.

But those freak days generally don't happen that often.
Oh ok. For us, that's a normal day :p
2 to 2.4k in instore, plus 5 - 6k probake.

MMacka

HSC
N/A
At the end of the day, its not hard to figure out who we all are. In my case, I'm the only one in my store who's had their shoulder dislocated by a customer/been locked in the store after everyone else had left/been severely let down by sexually confused colleagues etc etc. And they're just the stories that I've come up with off the top of my head.
Or when you say what store your actually from, your online posting name happens to match your surname. But it was the store Christmas party that you posted about which initially got me interested in finding out who you were. I found the forum after doing a google search about something woolworths related.

Its been quite entertaining actually following the stories. I had a feeling that the barcode scan would give it away though, your reaction when I showed you was priceless. ;)

Does this make me a stalker now?

Gorgeous bakery boy,
xoxo

Otacon2009

HSC
Who has the discretion to post employees according to their transfer preferences?

Essentially, I'm sweating on getting into this particular Woolworths. 5 minutes walking, closes at 9 at night, small so I'm not going to be doing ungodly hours. The other candidates are about 2km away and I'm not keen on the whole idea of travelling in Brisbane at 9 at night.

So what I've been doing is trying to contact the store manager to sway her opinion to accept me before the appraisal arrives (It was an average report). Is it all in vain and that it's not just the store manager that decides where I go and perhaps I should worry more about O-Week? Or is it a little common for employees to try and nudge managers into accepting them when people do interstate transfer?

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Or when you say what store your actually from, your online posting name happens to match your surname. But it was the store Christmas party that you posted about which initially got me interested in finding out who you were. I found the forum after doing a google search about something woolworths related.

Its been quite entertaining actually following the stories. I had a feeling that the barcode scan would give it away though, your reaction when I showed you was priceless. ;)

Gorgeous bakery boy,
xoxo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA legendary.

Who has the discretion to post employees according to their transfer preferences?

Essentially, I'm sweating on getting into this particular Woolworths. 5 minutes walking, closes at 9 at night, small so I'm not going to be doing ungodly hours. The other candidates are about 2km away and I'm not keen on the whole idea of travelling in Brisbane at 9 at night.

So what I've been doing is trying to contact the store manager to sway her opinion to accept me before the appraisal arrives (It was an average report). Is it all in vain and that it's not just the store manager that decides where I go and perhaps I should worry more about O-Week? Or is it a little common for employees to try and nudge managers into accepting them when people do interstate transfer?
Um while it's all dealt with through HR i'm pretty sure it's up to the Store Manager to say "hey, we need someone who can do x hours" or "no we can't take them/don't want them" so ringing SM would help.

COPEYS: For seeing what you've done over your lifetime:
1. Operator Performance Report (office user will need service mgr access, so 2IC, 3IC, CSM)
2. 'Items scanned'
3. Click on 'Period' up the top left and press the big arrow on 'From' dates and then take the date back to when you first started (it goes back to Year 100!!?!!!?)
We were doing it tonight, one woman has made 1.4 million dollars! This is in a store that does 300/400 grand a week! She started well after me but my first two years don't count because i changed sign in numbers when i moved store for a year.

It will only go back as far as WowPos was introduced anyway i think.

NC8000

HSC
N/A
Stay tuned, something interesting happened around the traps today ;)

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC

Gorgeous bakery boy,
xoxo
OMFG ROFLROFLROFL.

Hai :D

HSC

Gorgeous bakery boy,
xoxo
are you fricken serious?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)