The Woolworths Thread (8 Viewers)

MMacka

HSC
N/A
this is not funny.

and mat, my lameass internet won't let me read ur pm. grr, if its pointless i will probably scream.
It is funny. :)

I feel so bad, like I have been reading someone elses diary for a few months.

But it was worth it, weird that out of all the places on the internet I found you here.

I will talk to you tomorrow.

PyroTek

HSC
Ohhhh... I'd love to know! Do tell indeed! PM is fine also :D... (they don't tell people shit if they aren't managers etc)
--oohhh 100th post!

HSC

But it was worth it, weird that out of all the places on the internet I found you here.

I am so fucking embarrassed. I honestly feel sick, but you know I probably deserve it and all.

PyroTek

HSC
Babi, Don't worry about it, I'm sure "Macka" is a decent enough person to keep it down... :)
7am-4pm for me tomorrow, meat dept. Hey! that's in 5 hours and 20 mins, I guess I should eat then shower and sleep!

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
Just had my first Store Room shift. It was pretty awesome.

First off, because my SM hasn't issued me with a backgate and forklift key yet I had the spare set of duty manager keys, which was handy getting into the bin, unlocking the butchery coolroom door, instead of walking around and opening it.

Second, I only had 3 trucks come! Which was awesome, only a few DSD's which is strange for a Saturday...Maybe everyone knew it was my first day so thought they would be kind to me :D Man it will be 10x better next week seeing as how I'm going for my Forklift license on Thursday, so I won't have to rely on the Duty Manager to watch me.

I also discovered that the Cash Office hasn't entered two different pay rates for me, so even when I'm in store room i'm being paid my 2IC rate, which is just awesome!

Next week:

Monday: 0500 - 1100 PRODUCE 1100 - 1430 STOREROOM (Training)
Tuesday: 0600 - 1600 PRODUCE (Covering Manager)
Wednesday: 0600 - 1600 PRODUCE (Covering Manager)
Thursday: 0800 - 1600 (Forklift course) + Mileage
Friday: Day Off
Saturday: 0600 - 1300 STOREROOM
Sunday: 0600 - 1530 PRODUCE
-------
Total: 54 hours
-------

Last edited:

NC8000

HSC
N/A
Do tell...
It will come out sooner or later, nothing about cutting jobs or negative etc. I am not going to disclose it, others will, shows a positive thing from my perspective. Was interesting to see though. I'll give one and only hint. "honesty" ;)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Stay tuned, something interesting happened around the traps today ;)
Wanna know wanna know wanna know wanna know.

are you fricken serious?
Shit :/ I seriously thought Macka was joking eh.

This.... is really rather creepy actually. :spzz:

I am so fucking embarrassed. I honestly feel sick, but you know I probably deserve it and all.
Aww :(

Shift tomorrow 8am-7pm in Bakery. :)
Niiiice shift. How on earth do you get to work in bakery without the 4/5 am starts though?! :( *jeluzzz*

It will come out sooner or later, nothing about cutting jobs or negative etc. I am not going to disclose it, others will, shows a positive thing from my perspective. Was interesting to see though. I'll give one and only hint. "honesty" ;)
Wanna know wanna know wanna know wanna know. :(

Roga

HSC
My store had Marty and the regional manager pay us a visit yesterday afternoon. There was only myself and another staff member in longlife. The dept manager is on holidays and the 2IC had his day off. Let me tell you that the review of our department was shit and the trading manager got grilled big time.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Roga, what region are you?

Anyway for anyone in region 7, managers were walking around today and for ANYONE in area 73, managers are walking around tomorrow :) afaik!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Region 7 brah. Leon isn't it?
Yesss, Leon :)
Shaun (Sean?) our area manager (73 so not you Roga!) will be walking the stores late tomorrow afternoon. When he did last week he was that pissed off at the state of all the stores that he took photographs and ripped into all the SSMs, SMs and STMs at some massive meeting. He gave our store >100 photos in hard copy to show areas we fucked up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)