The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

PyroTek

HSC
I'm 90% sure they can't. since the software connects to the network, as opposed to the gun's OS.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
I'm 90% sure they can't. since the software connects to the network, as opposed to the gun's OS.
I'm in store room tomorrow which usually means a lot of down time so I might have a play then...IF I can remember how I got it to stay on the desktop.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
See with all these numbers, I don't think our store follows the same format. For example:

I am 108, another 2IC is 132, another 2IC is 2424. The SM is 709, our SSM is 515, my department manager is 101, whereas one of our duty managers is 7918

So as you can see our numbers are all over the place lmao. But maybe that is because we use ISIS instead of Back Office?

Mannequin25

HSC
omg what a shitty day it was yesterday
All the store managers and Deli managers from the area were at our store for god knows what reason.
When i first got in the SM gave me a big lecture about how i had to stay on top of service and that there to be no one waiting, and if we had every register open and there were still people waiting, i had to go and personally appologise.....uh yeah right. Thankfully we were relativly quiet, i was so stressed by the time i finished tho lol. And cuz the CSM was doing interviews all day, i was on the floor by myself. fun fun.
I find it hilarious how when other managers are there we hav to make sure customers get extra special treatment they never get lol.

Oh and just on the gun numbers thing, i hav two, 308 and 967. They latter was what i was first given when i started to do cig routine etc, the other i can print tickets and do orders etc

HSC
Same with my SM. He's very quick to point out the negatives but if you ever want something positive from him you have to tie him to a chair and torture him until the dreaded 'Well done' words come out of his mouth.
I almost got a compliment out of my CSM today, I pretty much fell over :D

Last edited:
HSC
I know, I came in just before we opened this morning and she was cleaning the mains. Seeing as I closed last night, I said "Oh, I see noone cleaned last night" - as a joke, I know it was all clean, just probably not up to her unreasonably high standards. Her response "Noone dusted, but all in all you didn't screw up too badly last night".

I was so stoked all morning! I know she was expecting an utter utter disaster, but it was pretty good.

BTW, 8-11 is actually a really really cruisy shift, I love it.

HSC
Thats why I said it was almost a compliment.

I was 20 minutes late signing off last night, and half an hour late leaving, so thats probably why she was a little annoyed.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
She sounds like a bit of a bitch.

Although tbh if i had to clean in the morning i'd be peeved off too, and i'd probably lock you in the freezer for 2hrs+

HSC
I also shouldn't have to inspect every single register before I leave, if I ask someone to clean checkouts they should be cleaned. They know full well that cleaning means conveyors+scales+bins+dusting the bottom shelf.

It was clean anyway, there were like 2 registers that had lettuce leaves on the bottom shelf.

And yes, she's a bit of a cow. And I'm the one that she gets along with best, honestly the way she speaks to some of the other supervisors is abhorrent.

ytrbut

HSC
does anyone know how to write the A4 signs/ letters etc on the woolworths system.
is it in back office?
Yes. Go into where you print tickets (menu 5 I think?), and choose "Print Adhoc tickets", and then choose "Freeform A4" or similar.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Haha that was sort of like my SM:
"Shouldn't you be wearing gloves in bakery? Your hands touch the customers food and they don't re-cook it."
"Erm... yea alright."
~continues handling food~
"Don't you know that your suppose to wear them?"
"Erm yea"
"So why aren't you wearing them?"
"Well if a regional managers in I will wear them alright"
"No you will wear them when your SM is in ~evil grin~"
"So does that mean when your not here I don't have to wear them?"
"Don't be cheeky ~walks off~"

Then I put them on 5 minutes later. :D
I don't wear gloves ever :cool:

I never knew they counselled people for register discrepancies, though $470 is pretty massive.
Under my old SM, the front end girls would be counselled for discrepancies of $20+

all the dept managers in my store have numbers between 10-20.
300's are for 2ic's (I have a 300 number) and SM has 1 STM has 2. but as far as i know different stores can vary widely in this area.
I wish 2ICs had 300 numbers in my store!
Ours has "officially" run out of numbers for managers/2ics. So my manager numbers were taken off me :(

yoddle

is cool
HSC
I love adhoc signage. When i first discovered it i went totally overboard and started making laminated signs for everything.

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
DM told me to 'get the fuck out of the way' tonight.
I destroyed his ends.

Not really, but didn't speak to him for the rest of the night. Fucking prick face.

PyroTek

HSC
5/3/10 indeed,

Double click where it says "AdHoc xxxx" and you can put the text in, i made like 15 last week.

greekgun

HSC
DM told me to 'get the fuck out of the way' tonight.
I destroyed his ends.

Not really, but didn't speak to him for the rest of the night. Fucking prick face.
hahaha
dont take him too seriously...for some reason DM are always so stressed and angry, ours gets really pissed off at everyone and everything if he has heaps of shit to do...and then he is really nice when its not busy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)