The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

langlece

HSC
Funniest thing of my life today, I had to come and share it.
Early this morning, before I started, one of our other Supervisors, Kate, was approached by a guy and asked to see a manager. Kate was like yes, I'm the manager, what can I help you with, thinking he just wanted to complain. He looks at her funny and then goes no, I wanted the Duty Manager Fiona. She calls her down and then like 10 minutes later she realises holy crap, that was God, aka Michael Luscombe the CEO!!!!!
Of all the people to fake being manager to...

greekgun

HSC
Early this morning, before I started, one of our other Supervisors, Kate, was approached by a guy and asked to see a manager. Kate was like yes, I'm the manager, what can I help you with, thinking he just wanted to complain. He looks at her funny and then goes no, I wanted the Duty Manager Fiona. She calls her down and then like 10 minutes later she realises holy crap, that was God, aka Michael Luscombe the CEO!!!!!
awwww shiiiiittttt.

Russdog

russell
HSC
what shop

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
LOL ...of all people..

langlece

HSC
It was at Safeway Camberwell at around 10:30 ish.

Nah he wouldn't care, really, but it was the funniest thing ever!
We do it quite a bit because generally it will be customers just wanting to complain and if we called a Manager down everytime there was a complaint, they would get very pissed.

mlee72

HSC
in what regard?
Well somtimes I will get error messages and the screens won't load so I have to sign out exit and start again. It will also submit two counts sometimes one will be correct and the other won't and if there are two counters it will submit counts on draws you haven't counted.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Well somtimes I will get error messages and the screens won't load so I have to sign out exit and start again. It will also submit two counts sometimes one will be correct and the other won't and if there are two counters it will submit counts on draws you haven't counted.
oh yeah, it freezes up a lot, i suppose, you just have to have your wits about you i guess

dux&src

HSC
okay guys what does being a "longlife assistant" involve? Anyone know if they will hire 15 year olds for this role? It's a casual job if that helps. :)

dux&src

HSC
Longlife assistant ???
Is this a good casual job for teens ?

HSC
dux&src:
Longlife assistants are better known as grocery assistants. They stack shelves, build displays, answer calls, etc. Its mostly a small team of guys - and yes they will hire 15 year olds for it.
If you don't want to do checkouts, then grocery is probably the way to go.

YAJYAJ

HSC
Does anyone know for PPT timers when they put in for annual leave, if when it's approved the hours come off on your payslip straight away? or will my manager just tell me it''s approved?

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Just a small question.

I've tried reading some of the stuff about piercings and it doesn't explain much at all.

I'm planning to stretch my lobes and was wondering if there would be anything against me wearing a plug during work or would i need to take out everything.

I'm in grocery etc. Any help in regards to piercings is appreciated.

Last edited:

Suic1de

Banned
HSC
Just small question.

I've tried reading some of the stuff about piercings and it doesn't explain much at all.

I'm planning to stretch my lobes and was wondering if there would be anything against me wearing a plug during work or would i need to take out everything.

I'm in grocery etc. Any help in regards to piercings is appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)