The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

ekul444

HSC
N/A
yes finally some upgrades to the SCOs! I think what you mean is a new "Intervention report" which is basically a log of every time an attendant presses Store Log In and what they did to assist the customer. Hopefully IT can fix the amount of Unexpected Item in bagging area errors!!

Other changes coming include:
- signature verification processing screen
- Accept button (on place item screen) changed to Assistance required
- changes to wording on payment screens
- charity donations on SCO
yes! are those changes confirmed? so happy with those changes - i always laugh when i see people hit 'Accept' on that screen. i mean who honestly designed that. is is the customer 'accepting' that they are wrong? haha
whats with charity donations?

nothing much more that really needs fixing now... (apart from that horrible dark green!) :p

Barney_Stinson

HSC
well woolworths just called up 3 hours before my only shift of the week and cancelled it

its been 2 weeks since my training shift and i've gotten ................... 0 hours!

yay go woolworths!

......assholes

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
well woolworths just called up 3 hours before my only shift of the week and cancelled it

its been 2 weeks since my training shift and i've gotten ................... 0 hours!

yay go woolworths!

......assholes
1 week after my training and i was getting an abudance of shifts ( a month before xmas )

be patient - they're currently cutting hours. If you're that desperate for hours - try going to other managers and asking if they have hours to spare (deli usually have a few spare hours... well mine does)

SS-champion

HSC
yes! are those changes confirmed? so happy with those changes - i always laugh when i see people hit 'Accept' on that screen. i mean who honestly designed that. is is the customer 'accepting' that they are wrong? haha
whats with charity donations?

nothing much more that really needs fixing now... (apart from that horrible dark green!) :p
it sure is an ugly UI!!

charity donation - basically a new lookup button where customers can donate money to charities... it is currently available on wowpos registers but I don't think anyone in my store has ever used it.

does anyone know of any major changes to the wowpos registers in this upgrade?

brookie94

HSC
is optional/emailed receipts in this upgrade? thats quite major....
In this upgrade, some of the changes are
-produce ID test now on wowpos with managers being able to see who has logged on and not done it.
-shorter receipts by deleting trading hours from docket and oter changes to shorten more.
-donations will me moved to item lookup or some other menu

ummm there's others too but can't remember.

Harry778

HSC
Upgrade is pretty cool. Lol..I was on the computer today and the font on that is smaller too..dont know why they would change it on the computer? I had to look up close just to see where the cursor was. And I was so looking forward to doing my produce ID on the register but apparently it hasnt been activated yet..dang.

NNS7

HSC
N/A
Upgrade is pretty cool. Lol..I was on the computer today and the font on that is smaller too..dont know why they would change it on the computer? I had to look up close just to see where the cursor was. And I was so looking forward to doing my produce ID on the register but apparently it hasnt been activated yet..dang.
I hate the new size/font on the computer screens, why did they change it smaller? what good does that do? I have to wear glasses when using them now and I didn't before. I think they should now factor into my SMS hours the time it takes me to walk to my locker to get my glasses every time I want to use a computer , its like 10 times a day! lol

NC8000

HSC
N/A
I hate the new size/font on the computer screens, why did they change it smaller? what good does that do? I have to wear glasses when using them now and I didn't before. I think they should now factor into my SMS hours the time it takes me to walk to my locker to get my glasses every time I want to use a computer , its like 10 times a day! lol
read the upgrade file, its on storenet. Font needed to be changed to be able to run software

NC8000

HSC
N/A
is optional/emailed receipts in this upgrade? thats quite major....
unfortunately this one is not on this 10.0 upgrade. the next step for all stores after this 10.0 is ISIS for all supers stores.

The 10.0 upgrades have gone very very very well so far, compared to the last upgrade, helpdesk calls are LESS than 1/3 of the previous one.

Some fantastic modifications have been done, lots of things happening. :)

britto89

HSC
Could someone please post the exact changes? I don't access storenet. I would if I could!
Everyone can access storenet. Just double click it on the desktop. Its quite handy because it contains everything as well, PWRS as well as a Wish Gift card enquiry page which comes in handy.

I can't wait until ISIS, even if it means re learning a few things. I mean something like printing multibuy tickets has got to be easier using ISIS then back office. I wonder if ISIS replaces just back office, or back office and stock management. I also hope there is a better search feature. I get sick of customers asking, "cant you just search for it?" Oh my job would be easier if we could do a nice search by brand, name, etc.

Britto

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I.T have this long ass message before you can select "2" for SCO Help, all about the common upgrade issues.
Also, I.T rebuilt one of the self serves tonight, and it said "software update in progress", so may have been updarting during the rebuild.

ekul444

HSC
N/A
So is the update actually out yet or not? Cause some of you are talking like it is out, others indicate its not, and LIQR7 mentioned June 10.
Im confused!
Or is it a 2 part update ie. guns/back office/computers -> WoWPOS & SCO???

ytrbut

HSC
I.T have this long ass message before you can select "2" for SCO Help, all about the common upgrade issues.
Also, I.T rebuilt one of the self serves tonight, and it said "software update in progress", so may have been updarting during the rebuild.
You can just hit 2 straight away, no? I always hit 1 to skip the message.

MMacka

HSC
N/A
So is the update actually out yet or not? Cause some of you are talking like it is out, others indicate its not, and LIQR7 mentioned June 10.
Im confused!
Or is it a 2 part update ie. guns/back office/computers -> WoWPOS & SCO???
10.0 is WOWPOS update.
Back office/RF gun/computers is ISIS.

10.0 is out and ISIS is currently being used at 2 stores only (could be a few more now though).

ekul444

HSC
N/A
10.0 is WOWPOS update.
Back office/RF gun/computers is ISIS.

10.0 is out and ISIS is currently being used at 2 stores only (could be a few more now though).
Ahhh, right. Thanks for clearing that up for me. :D

T 360

One of the Fresh Food Peo
HSC
Everyone can access storenet. Just double click it on the desktop. Its quite handy because it contains everything as well, PWRS as well as a Wish Gift card enquiry page which comes in handy.

I can't wait until ISIS, even if it means re learning a few things. I mean something like printing multibuy tickets has got to be easier using ISIS then back office. I wonder if ISIS replaces just back office, or back office and stock management. I also hope there is a better search feature. I get sick of customers asking, "cant you just search for it?" Oh my job would be easier if we could do a nice search by brand, name, etc.

Britto
What I mean is that,I am only a service cashier/sco attendant and I never touch the computer/

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC

Britto
I've never worked with Back Office as ISIS has been in NZ for 3 years, but from my understanding it completely replaces Back Office.

Multibuy tickets could be easier. This is the process:

Label Print
Offers
Search for Offer Number
Select which Multibuy tickets you want to print, quantity etc

Searching for a product is piss easy, there is a Button on the front page called Items, and just click that and type the name, and you can search by trading department etc.

Here is a picture snap of it:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)