Truongs Maths Tutoring, any comments? (1 Viewer)

khadijasyed

HSC
N/A
Re: Truong's tutoring, any comments?

can u pls tell me the no. of Ngo n sons pls???

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

hands up the kids currently now and before that been taught by dr. truong student teachers ?

they any good ?

let us know here.

Teacher and grade they teach
and if they are any good.

are they comparable to dr. truong ?
Student teachers don't teach Years 11 and 12. They scribe for him (Truong has some issues with his hand, arthritis or something, maybe - I'm not sure), but essentially he's teaching. And a few of his students *cough* Debbie *cough* write a lot faster than he did anyway. :p

philphie

Banned
HSC

i hate debbie, she talks too loud

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

LOL - what's wrong with talking loud? She's heaps funny, and engages with the class.

philphie

Banned
HSC

i don't know, wait, is debbie the small one, or the tall thin one?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

She's tall and thin - however, her standout quality is how fast and neat she writes.

gunat61

HSC

hey im in yr 11 this year.. is it too late to start truong? cos they probably started the 2unit+3unit maths course last year i'm guessing ..

philphie

Banned
HSC

She's tall and thin - however, her standout quality is how fast and neat she writes.

k now i remember, she was pretty hot, but still such a fucking loud voice!!!!! couldn't pay attention to class because too busy fantasising and couuldnt hear anything from that high pitch drone

exiting

HSC

k now i remember, she was pretty hot, but still such a fucking loud voice!!!!! couldn't pay attention to class because too busy fantasising and couuldnt hear anything from that high pitch drone

Haha you dirty little boy...
Anyway anyone know when Dr. Ngo reopens or if he is reopened from holiday season?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Reopens the week beginning January 11.

mbx

HSC
Hey

I went to Truong's maths tutoring from Year 9-12 (I just graduated).

Best things: He's an excellent teacher, he has great methods to do questions/topics that would otherwise probably be really hard.
He covers each topic very very well, goes through all the different types of questions that you can get and works off variations of HSC questions.
Although this can be taken as a bad thing, he teaches you a lot about life and manners, traditions, etc. in his little talks, but i actually found them really inspiring/interesting.
I definitely saw improvements in my marks after I started with him.

Not so great things: When i first started out, I thought he was really scary (mainly because of all the stories i heard about him), so I kind of dreaded going to class LOL, that changed pretty quickly though.
He can be pretty intimidating, but this can also be a good thing because it motivates you to learn your stuff so that if he picks on you, you won't be embarrassed (remember, this is for your benefit, not for his personal enjoyment).

Popularity? He's a brilliant tutor, `nuff said :) and yeah, word travels, reallllly fast.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
He changes a lot in Year 12. He treats you almost as an equal (to a certain extent - he doesn't stop yelling at you though). :p

elv09

HSC
Probably wouldn't have gotten the marks i did in mathematics (3U and 4U) without him and his tuition centre ....

sinophile

HSC
N/A

truong is the shit bro

ATAR_boy

HSC
Hey

I went to Truong's maths tutoring from Year 9-12 (I just graduated).

Best things: He's an excellent teacher, he has great methods to do questions/topics that would otherwise probably be really hard.
He covers each topic very very well, goes through all the different types of questions that you can get and works off variations of HSC questions.
Although this can be taken as a bad thing, he teaches you a lot about life and manners, traditions, etc. in his little talks, but i actually found them really inspiring/interesting.
I definitely saw improvements in my marks after I started with him.

Not so great things: When i first started out, I thought he was really scary (mainly because of all the stories i heard about him), so I kind of dreaded going to class LOL, that changed pretty quickly though.
He can be pretty intimidating, but this can also be a good thing because it motivates you to learn your stuff so that if he picks on you, you won't be embarrassed (remember, this is for your benefit, not for his personal enjoyment).

Popularity? He's a brilliant tutor, `nuff said :) and yeah, word travels, reallllly fast.
Thats it. The last line summarises everything :)

Last edited:

ATAR_boy

HSC
Only sir (truong) teaches Year 11 & 12 maths.
So there's really no need to comment.

Although in saying that, the other teachers are really good as well.
LOL, everyone is so dependent on Sir Truong. He is a genius..that is probably why.

Last edited:

elv09

HSC
did you go to any english tutoring mate? maybe you should've.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)