• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

uws is shit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chang

HSC
shane86 said:
uws is a shit uni my lecturers are constantly reminding us how the uni is in a financial crisis. my biology tutorial has over 400 ppl in it. my anatomy pracs have been slashed from 11 to 9 to now 7. which means The Unit objectives now cannot be met which means i cant undertake anatomy units later in my degree and · It may not fulfil credit transfer requirements if i want to move to another university. my biology practicals have also been slashed in half to once a fortnight
I just wanna know, do you do biology 1 and is ur tute on tuesday? If so u are the biggest fucking moron i have every seen and i look forward to seeing idiots like u at my bio lecture on monday n tuesday. Biology has about 300 ppl in it. About 200 go to the tute on tuesday and about 100 ppl go to the tute on wednesday. Oh yeah at the end of the last tute a few more ppl wanted to move into the tuesday class so your room is gonna be filled even more.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Chang said:
I just wanna know, do you do biology 1 and is ur tute on tuesday? If so u are the biggest fucking moron i have every seen and i look forward to seeing idiots like u at my bio lecture on monday n tuesday.
what the hell are people like you even doing at uni? go and listen to some linkin park.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
HerO said:
lol I like ur style, but these ignorant fools needs facts 2 back it up, and as i always do, I shall always give facts 2 back me up
You have presented no facts, you have presented your "logic" and one which is inherently flawed. You have offered an opinion and your own constructed perceptions and perspectives.

You have not provided ANY facts or evidence per se.

(so to distinguish my response to hero)

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
LaraB said:
so yes - ia hve said the same thing over and over - you ar ethe one who changed your statement - if you still dont b elieve me i will waste space andpost a massive post that consecutively shows each of my posts, then each of your posts, which will clearly show that i followed the same argument the whole way thru and you differed justaa few simple words which as a result meant your argument changed
I agree that u have said SOME things over and over again, but that is not the point, the point being, the things ur saying over and over again is a contradiction because:

U agree that "facilties facilitate learning", ok fair enuf, i agree with u on that...but then u took a total U-turn and said..."I agree that facilities facilitate learning, I however will not agree that lack of facilities make learning harder"...fecken hell, the mere fact that u agree that facilities facilitate learning, that will instantly mean the lack of those facilities will make learning harder, who cares how harder it is, maybe it's not even made harder by alot, the fact that u say facilities facilitate learning will mean the lack of those facilties will deprive u of extra tools in aiding ur learning process. :cool:

shane_86

HSC
huh? whats your point chang bio tuts are on wednesday, thursday. not tuesday. lecture B is on monday and lecture A is on tuesday. you dont think its bullshit that there are 100 to 200 ppl in a tut or even more who really knows. and the shit with anatomy is fucking bullshit so stop argueing with me and just agree.

Chang

HSC
BreaKing said:
what the hell are people like you even doing at uni? go and listen to some linkin park.
ROFL who the fuk listens to linkin park? Dont tell me you one of those lil losers who listens to the crap on video hits. Firstly people like me are going to uni so we dont have to work yet. Secondly during our holidays after the HSC i got into a bad sleeping habit and uni helps me readjust my sleeping patterns. And one more thing i havent tried in life yet, i still need to do some goey to see if it really does help with studying/exams.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Chang- AY! for one, Linkin Park is cool. Just because people listen to them doesn't make them "lil losers who listens to the crap on video hits".
velox- stfu. End of story

L

LaraB

HerO said:
I agree that u have said SOME things over and over again, but that is not the point, the point being, the things ur saying over and over again is a contradiction because:

U agree that "facilties facilitate learning", ok fair enuf, i agree with u on that...but then u took a total U-turn and said..."I agree that facilities facilitate learning, I however will not agree that lack of facilities make learning harder"...fecken hell, the mere fact that u agree that facilities facilitate learning, that will instantly mean the lack of those facilities will make learning harder, who cares how harder it is, maybe it's not even made harder by alot, the fact that u say facilities facilitate learning will mean the lack of those facilties will deprive u of extra tools in aiding ur learning process. :cool:

this is a prior post of yours:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraB
yes - you are right when you said "facilities facilitate learning" but that would therefore mean that you're saying facilities can help make the learning process easier... but then you say that "Lack of facilities therefore make learning hard" - i couldnt disagree more..

yes i agree that facilities can aid in the learning process...but not having top of the range/more costly stuff doesnt mean that learning will necessarily be hard...

to which your response was
U are full of total crap son. First and foremost I would juz like 2 say that u have juz managed 2 contradict urself. If u originally had agreed to the claim that:

"Facilities facilitate learning since the learning process is somewhat affected by the quality of the facilities made available. Then it would follow that facilities DO make the learning process easier."

Then u disagreed with the statement "Lack of facilities therefore make the learning hard."

Son, u either agree or disagree, no muckin around brother, if u agree that facilities facilitate learning, then it would mean that lack of facilities would make the learning process somewhat harder, even if it's not a big difference.

Wholly Shmolly, is it juz me or does UWS students often contradict themselves.

that is an earlier post of yours in qhich you directly quoted my INITIAL statement - which is what i have said i've bee nsaying all al ong -

show me where i do/say the following - u took a total U-turn and said..."I agree that facilities facilitate learning, I however will not agree that lack of facilities make learning harder"???!!!

Dont say i say xyz when all ihave to do is copy and paste your earlier post in which YOU SAY!!! that i have said the exact statement which i claimed to say all along, and which you said i did not -

just get over it!!!

your argument is pointless as this just proves you have convinced yourself i said something different to what i said, so therefore your interpreatation of my comments is totally wrong!

Once again - i have said the same thing all along and you even quote me saying such things in your posts - do not say i said things when i clearly didnt!

HerO

Banned
HSC
LaraB said:
your argument is pointless as this just proves you have convinced yourself i said something different to what i said, so therefore your interpreatation of my comments is totally wrong!

Once again - i have said the same thing all along and you even quote me saying such things in your posts - do not say i said things when i clearly didnt!
Fecken hell, I have mounted my cases with strong reasoning and facts. I'm convinced that u have said...

"I agree that facilities facilitate learning"...then u also followed up with..."the lack of facilities make learning harder, however i would have 2 disagree with that"...

The mere fact that u have said that is a contradiction, who cares if u have said the same thing over and over again, that's not the point, the point being the above statement that u said is a contradiction since if u agree that facilities facilitate learning, u cannot reasonably then argue that the lack of those facilties wouldn't deprive u of extras tools 2 aid u in the learning process. :cool:

L

LaraB

HerO said:
Fecken hell, I have mounted my cases with strong reasoning and facts. I'm convinced that u have said...

"I agree that facilities facilitate learning"...then u also followed up with..."the lack of facilities make learning harder, however i would have 2 disagree with that"...
yes and as i said before - I DID NOT F*CKING SAY THAT!!
go back and read the damn post if you dont believe me!

i said "the lack of facilities make learning hard(NOT "harder" ), however i would have 2 disagree with that"

how can you say i contradicted myself by saying that when i never even said it!!!!

just get over it! because if you cant even accurately quote what i have said, you cannot then criticise it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
My gosh! You have posted page after page replies, with nothing useful to say about anything. You have not provided any sorts of facts - anyway, if you did, most of your facts would be proven wrong, by the fact you don't even go to uws. I suggest you stop insulting LaraB and YOURSELF and go back to whatever uni forum that you belong in - cause you sure as hell don't belong here!

L

LaraB

Cape said:
My gosh! You have posted page after page replies, with nothing useful to say about anything. You have not provided any sorts of facts - anyway, if you did, most of your facts would be proven wrong, by the fact you don't even go to uws. I suggest you stop insulting LaraB and YOURSELF and go back to whatever uni forum that you belong in - cause you sure as hell don't belong here!
thank you Cape:)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
My mate says she would rather go to TAFE than UWS...It made me laugh
She kinda dissed UWS AND Tafe. It'll be funny if she doesn't get into either.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
My gosh! You have posted page after page replies, with nothing useful to say about anything. You have not provided any sorts of [/b]facts - anyway, if you did, most of your facts would be proven wrong, by the fact you don't even go to uws. I suggest you stop insulting LaraB and YOURSELF and go back to whatever uni forum that you belong in - cause you sure as hell don't belong here!
U obviously cannot keep up since everything I say is proven by facts, and 2 back up the facts is good reasoning. Anywayz, it doesn't matter if i go 2 UWS or not, I have not criticise UWS, rather I have criticise ppl contradicting themselves and I shall of course correct them.

L

LaraB

nothing wrong with tafe....dont see why it then should be used as a standard to criticise other institutions - i mean, say you want to become a chef - Tafe's a way better place to go than uni coz it has the courses that give you the experience etc... same seems to go with trade work and stuff..

plus with the new gov incentives, its looking like as people decide that uni gets too expensive, Tafe will be a more attractive option...especially since there's apparently a massive short fafll in trade workers and stuff lately...

i reckon a lot of people would value a chef, or (girls inparticular:p) a really good hairdresser, an emergencey plumber:p above like, i duno....a travel agent or an accountant or a court officer:)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
HerO said:
lol, that probably would become a common aussie saying soon enuf :p
Actually HerO, it has been a common saying for awhile now. Are you asian by any chance? because it really does seem like its mostly only asians who seems to care so much about what uni they go to and how the reputation is like.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Show me one piece of fact that you have said! Your disrupting my study time here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)