when i do biceps, i do:

3 sets of 21's
4 sets of incline curl
4 sets of spider curls

triceps:

3 sets lying extension
4 sets cable push downs
4 sets bench dips with my feet raised on another bench

maybe add another exercise if i am feeling it.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
oh i'm b00m btw, i just swapped my avatar with another member

im 168cm (inb4 lol) 73kgs

bench max 82.5kgs
squat max 160kgs
dl max 130kgs

7months now, and just started 2 weeks ago after a one month break
stats are nothing special. but are probably better than the average lifter of my time

if you want to check ur lift progress use this (which is according to one rep max): http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html

my dl is about intermediate
squat between advanced>elite
bench intermediate

Untrained
Expected level of strength in a healthy individual who has not trained on the exercise before but can performit correctly. This represents the minimum level of strength required to maintain a reasonable quality of life in a sedentary individual.

Novice
A person training regularly for a period of 3-9 months. This strength level supports the demands of vigorous recreational activities.

Intermediate
A person who has engaged in regular training for up to two years. The intermediate level indicates some degree of specialization in the exercises and a high level of performance at the recreational level.

Advanced
An individual with multi-year training experience with definite goals in the higher levels of competitive athletics.

Elite
Refers specifically to athletes competing in strength sports. Less than 1% of the weight training population will attain this level.
Submaximum loads may be used to estimate one rep maximum values using the One Rep Max Calculator.

oisac

HSC
oh i'm b00m btw, i just swapped my avatar with another member

im 168cm (inb4 lol) 73kgs

bench max 82.5kgs
squat max 160kgs
dl max 130kgs

7months now, and just started 2 weeks ago after a one month break
stats are nothing special. but are probably better than the average lifter of my time

if you want to check ur lift progress use this (which is according to one rep max): http://www.exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/StrengthStandards.html

my dl is about intermediate
squat between advanced>elite
bench intermediate
fuark bro nice stats, i guess the advantage of a small height is you gain mucle quickly as you dont got as big muscles compared to a tall kunt

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
finally got my dieting right

3 deadlift pbs in about 5~weeks, now at 140kg

hoping for the big 150 by end of year

RANK 1

HSC
so any1 want to recommend a good gym around the north shore area, i think i need to start hitting the gym

LOLXD

HSC
so any1 want to recommend a good gym around the north shore area, i think i need to start hitting the gym
Crunch if it's close by? I think there's an offer going on right now where it's $5.95 a week, sign up costs is $11 for membership iirc. Payment is made by direct debit with a $1 charge on top, I can't speak for the one at chatswood brah but the one at Liverpool is pretty top stuff

What I can suggest is find one near you here, see if there's promotional offers when you enquire with a free pass

http://www.gymlink.com.au/Gym/NSW/

enjoi brah

halapenyo

HSC
there are so many gyms on the north shore its not funny. in Hornsby alone we have a fitness first, fitness world, millennium gym, fernwood ladies gym and other smaller gyms.

i recommend fitness first if you can find any in your area.

LOLXD

HSC
there are so many gyms on the north shore its not funny. in Hornsby alone we have a fitness first, fitness world, millennium gym, fernwood ladies gym and other smaller gyms.

i recommend fitness first if you can find any in your area.
FF is expensive as phukk brah, unless you got connections inside who can give you cheapest rate even then still pricey ?_?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)