We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
The Government is concerned by anecdotal reports that in some suburbs foreigners are "collecting" houses, often in the same street, and leaving them vacant at the same time there is a housing shortage.

The Government is concerned by anecdotal reports

anecdotal reports

HSC
tony abbot might do nothing
but doing nothing is better than doing something retarded (and disturbingly expensive!)

slugboy

In your mums house. Ill be waiting for you.
HSC
but doing nothing is better than doing something retarded (and disturbingly expensive!)
i just love how you make random comment defining your opinions clearly and plainly, without giving any proper evidence to support your 'facts'

Then again i expect nothing else from a male who looks like a drunken threesome, fucks around with html, and can't even come up with an original username

Keep up the good work Zombie Omie Jay XD

slugboy

HSC
you really need to merge those posts.

those big colourful words are really bad for the eyes

drunken threesome = your custom message + your avatar depicting 3 half naked guys

you tell me to try harder, then you use the biggest size text
Yes, that makes total sense.

Also, you can't spell:
"fucking" isn't written as "fucken"

there was a reason why i put the word facts in parentheses genius

Last edited:
HSC
- ill merge your face

- you said it again, "you look like a drunken threesome"

yes thanks, i do look like 3 drunk people having sex, what a great observation :confused:

- big font is to ensure no one misses the fact that you said i look like a drunken threesome

-'fucken' is accepted slang for 'fucking', completely acceptable

- it still doesnt make sense, for it to make sense, i would have had to alluded to some sort of fact, putting 'fact' would mean you were questioning the previously mentioned fact.

sigh

slugboy

HSC
- ill merge your face

yes thanks, i do look like 3 drunk people having sex, what a great observation :confused:

- big font is to ensure no one misses the fact that you said i look like a drunken threesome

- it still doesnt make sense, for it to make sense, i would have had to alluded to some sort of fact, putting 'fact' would mean you were questioning the previously mentioned fact.

sigh
HOLY SHIT

a comment that is bigger than 1 sentence OMFG

i thought i meant perfect sense. 'fact' means i'm twisting the meaning of the word fact. thereby putting into an ironic sense by mocking your previous post i.e. "no policy is better than waisting heaps of money" without any citations or otherwise to prove yourself.

i don't believe that we have had a leader of the opposition who has no policy for the upcoming election, if im wrong, plz let me know.

also, since i'm not a Bogan, i don't speak slang

X-Calibre

HSC
this is a good answer for a year 10.
however i will not totally agree with you on the laptops. they were not a complete success. but its better than nothing, which is the alternative.
Thanks.

They definitely were not a success. The lag is unbearable (cause of music and games perhaps) but it is good for studies with the latest MS processors.

HSC
Also, you can't spell:
"Please" isn't written as "plz"

Bogan is slang.

Fuck me dead, you are so dumb.

X-Calibre

HSC
@Zombi Omie Jay.
You know the thread "Reasons for Racism". You should post there, your opinion will be highly valued there.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
HOLY SHIT

i don't believe that we have had a leader of the opposition who has no policy for the upcoming election, if im wrong, plz let me know.
lol no policy really can u cite that?

though I'm more inclined to lean toward the liberal party after reading this off their website

• In the inalienable rights and freedoms of all peoples; and we work towards a lean government that minimises interference in our daily lives; and maximises individual and private sector initiative
  • In government that nurtures and encourages its citizens through incentive, rather than putting limits on people through the punishing disincentives of burdensome taxes and the stifling structures of Labor's corporate state and bureaucratic red tape.
  • In those most basic freedoms of parliamentary democracy - the freedom of thought, worship, speech and association.
  • In a just and humane society in which the importance of the family and the role of law and justice is maintained.
  • In equal opportunity for all Australians; and the encouragement and facilitation of wealth so that all may enjoy the highest possible standards of living, health, education and social justice.
  • That, wherever possible, government should not compete with an efficient private sector; and that businesses and individuals - not government - are the true creators of wealth and employment.
  • In preserving Australia's natural beauty and the environment for future generations.
  • Thatour nation has a constructive role to play in maintaining world peace and democracy through alliance with other free nations.
In short, we simply believe in individual freedom and free enterprise; and if you share this belief, then ours is the Party for you.

We Believe... - Liberal Party of Australia

got my vote?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
you really need to merge those posts.

those big colourful words are really bad for the eyes

drunken threesome = your custom message + your avatar depicting 3 half naked guys

you tell me to try harder, then you use the biggest size text
Yes, that makes total sense.

Also, you can't spell:
"fucking" isn't written as "fucken"

there was a reason why i put the word facts in parentheses genius
You are such a fucking retard.

You cannot criticise someone else's spelling with the disgusting grammar you're putting out. Your neck needs to make friends with a guillotine.

*Fuck*.

Lauchlan

HSC
Even being horridly involved in tunnel-vision doesn't compare to freaking out every time someone gives you a scrabble pick that doesn't have all of the letters in alphabetical order.

If I was a labor supporter, I would be ashamed by most of the posters in this thread who are pro labor just saying.
no one cares - we dont seek your approval nor do we want it.

heres an insult - go join the liberal party do absolutely nothing for australia's future.

ftw.

Lauchlan

HSC
the thing is that tony abbott will do retarded stuff.

right now they will do nothing. naturally, as an opposition they cant really do much but if they cant even prodeuve any policy to match the govt then there is no comparison.

id rather three more years of "retarded expensive good intention policy" if the only other option is tony abbott. SRSLY, everyone hates him, including the liberal voters!

but in the end i will accept the election result.

Lauchlan

HSC
i just love how you make random comment defining your opinions clearly and plainly, without giving any proper evidence to support your 'facts'

then again i expect nothing else from a male who looks like a drunken threesome, fucks around with html, and can't even come up with an original username

keep up the good work zombie omie jay xd
+1

Lauchlan

HSC
- ill merge your face

sigh
BTW well done with the merge face joke.
all the rest is trivial im afraid :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)