We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lauchlan

HSC
HOLY SHIT

a comment that is bigger than 1 sentence OMFG

i thought i meant perfect sense. 'fact' means i'm twisting the meaning of the word fact. thereby putting into an ironic sense by mocking your previous post i.e. "no policy is better than waisting heaps of money" without any citations or otherwise to prove yourself.

i don't believe that we have had a leader of the opposition who has no policy for the upcoming election, if im wrong, plz let me know.

also, since i'm not a Bogan, i don't speak slang
doesnt matter if you are wrong - its still unacceptable.
heres my justification.
kevin says we need health reform. tony says we need health reform.
kevin has a policy.
tony doesn't, and has given no indication as to when he will.
and he called kevin a coward for delaying the ETS when he cant even respond to one policy - how can this man be the aternative PM???!!!!
id have prefered almost anyone else as opposition leader.

Lauchlan

HSC
Thanks.

They definitely were not a success. The lag is unbearable (cause of music and games perhaps) but it is good for studies with the latest MS processors.
i blame the state govt for failing the most.

Lauchlan

HSC
lol no policy really can u cite that?

though I'm more inclined to lean toward the liberal party after reading this off their website

• In the inalienable rights and freedoms of all peoples; and we work towards a lean government that minimises interference in our daily lives; and maximises individual and private sector initiative
  • In government that nurtures and encourages its citizens through incentive, rather than putting limits on people through the punishing disincentives of burdensome taxes and the stifling structures of Labor's corporate state and bureaucratic red tape.
  • In those most basic freedoms of parliamentary democracy - the freedom of thought, worship, speech and association.
  • In a just and humane society in which the importance of the family and the role of law and justice is maintained.
  • In equal opportunity for all Australians; and the encouragement and facilitation of wealth so that all may enjoy the highest possible standards of living, health, education and social justice.
  • That, wherever possible, government should not compete with an efficient private sector; and that businesses and individuals - not government - are the true creators of wealth and employment.
  • In preserving Australia's natural beauty and the environment for future generations.
  • Thatour nation has a constructive role to play in maintaining world peace and democracy through alliance with other free nations.
In short, we simply believe in individual freedom and free enterprise; and if you share this belief, then ours is the Party for you.

We Believe... - Liberal Party of Australia

got my vote?
i see many contradictions in that list that your fabulous "liberal" party arent exactly true to - so NO (of course i will not be voting this election)

Lauchlan

HSC
You are such a fucking retard.

You cannot criticise someone else's spelling with the disgusting grammar you're putting out. Your neck needs to make friends with a guillotine.

*Fuck*.
well lolsmith does make a point there.

Lauchlan

HSC
contradictions such as?
1. In equal opportunity for all Australians; and the encouragement and facilitation of wealth so that all may enjoy the highest possible standards of living, health, education and social justice.
2. In preserving Australia's natural beauty and the environment for future generations.

OK the bolded are examples of contradictions i see.

For each bolded word, you should be able to defend your party by stating what they have done to address the issue and be true to their statements.
Go for it. This oughta be good.

Lauchlan

HSC
contradictions such as?
btw, very nice work in quoting me - except this time (as slugboy was arguing before about inverted commas) i have quoted you in your quote.
nevertheless, by all means continue to quote me - BUT
answer my post regarding the liberal party actually doing something you conservatist.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
1. In equal opportunity for all Australians; and the encouragement and facilitation of wealth so that all may enjoy the highest possible standards of living, health, education and social justice.
2. In preserving Australia's natural beauty and the environment for future generations.

OK the bolded are examples of contradictions i see.

For each bolded word, you should be able to defend your party by stating what they have done to address the issue and be true to their statements.
Go for it. This oughta be good.
that isn't a contradiction that is what they believe in.

i don't remember Rudd having clear cut polices written down before he won in 07 he had goals and promises like every opposition leader does?

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
btw, very nice work in quoting me - except this time (as slugboy was arguing before about inverted commas) i have quoted you in your quote.
nevertheless, by all means continue to quote me - BUT
answer my post regarding the liberal party actually doing something you conservatist.
don't get me do you? like i said in another thread if I'm a conservative then Hitler was a peace loving hippie

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Scuba steve your name reminds me of spiderman for some reason.

"I'm your friendly neighbourhood mysterious 40 yr old, i mean Scuba steve..."

xD

Lauchlan

HSC
that isn't a contradiction that is what they believe in.

i don't remember Rudd having clear cut polices written down before he won in 07 he had goals and promises like every opposition leader does?
what does that have to do with anything??!??!!?
im asking you a straightfoward question
can you justify that liberal policy (in relation to the bolded) backs the written statements i quoted from you regarding "conservative beliefs"?
you have two options for your response:
1. yes, and heres my justification; or
2. no, my name is scuba steve and i fail at life.
the choice is yours.

Lauchlan

HSC
don't get me do you? like i said in another thread if I'm a conservative then Hitler was a peace loving hippie
just because you say your not a conservatist doesnt mean that you wont stop arguing with me in the position that a liberal-bias conservative would take.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
just because you say your not a conservatist doesnt mean that you wont stop arguing with me in the position that a liberal-bias conservative would take.

Conservatives are authoritarian. Scuba steve is libertarian.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
God you're a moron.

slugboy

In your mums house. Ill be waiting for you.
HSC
lol no policy really can u cite that?

though I'm more inclined to lean toward the liberal party after reading this off their website

• In the inalienable rights and freedoms of all peoples; and we work towards a lean government that minimises interference in our daily lives; and maximises individual and private sector initiative
  • In government that nurtures and encourages its citizens through incentive, rather than putting limits on people through the punishing disincentives of burdensome taxes and the stifling structures of Labor's corporate state and bureaucratic red tape.
  • In those most basic freedoms of parliamentary democracy - the freedom of thought, worship, speech and association.
  • In a just and humane society in which the importance of the family and the role of law and justice is maintained.
  • In equal opportunity for all Australians; and the encouragement and facilitation of wealth so that all may enjoy the highest possible standards of living, health, education and social justice.
  • That, wherever possible, government should not compete with an efficient private sector; and that businesses and individuals - not government - are the true creators of wealth and employment.
  • In preserving Australia's natural beauty and the environment for future generations.
  • Thatour nation has a constructive role to play in maintaining world peace and democracy through alliance with other free nations.
In short, we simply believe in individual freedom and free enterprise; and if you share this belief, then ours is the Party for you.

We Believe... - Liberal Party of Australia

got my vote?
yeah, valid point my friend, but since it has come from their own website, it ruins the point.
If that information came from say, an independant website, it would be more believeable

Just saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)