What do you wear to Uni? (1 Viewer)

Lord Farquad

HSC
I sit down all day and all my classes are in the one building, so no need to walk large distances. And harem pants make any girl look fat, even attractive ones, they're just not flattering at all. If you want to wear baggy pants wear boyfriend style, they're acceptable
no you are actually wrong

ZaraKu

HSC
honestly how are harem pants stylish or good looking, to me they're up there on the "Trends To Avoid" list along with fluro stuff, animal print and jelly shoes

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I was quite surprised at how people dressed at my campus. I felt a little underdressed :/
What about chicks wearing those brown boots with heels? I thought that was overdressing it a little bit...

HSC
honestly how are harem pants stylish or good looking, to me they're up there on the "Trends To Avoid" list along with fluro stuff, animal print and jelly shoes
Animal print is the meaning of my life. How dare you.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
The best thing about uni for me, is that you can wear thongs XD
There is nothing better (for me) than being able to slip off your shoes in a lecture or when your sitting down in the grass.
I'm one of those people that hate shoes and socks, so being able to do this is just awesome XD

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
The benefit of thongs is that they're open and unless you're sweating in them, they won't smell XD
I never have smelly feet lolol.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
actually, animal print done really well can look fantastic:

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
haha seriously, why would you

although the asian girls who walk around in six inch heels and four inches of make up are generally the same ones who feel the need to walk around under an umbrella in broad daylight .. get over it, you're not a vampire, just sunscreen that shit up

Can't stand people using umbrellas on sunny days, they just take up half the footpath and look like idiots. They're not even parasols, just ugly dark umbrellas a normal person would use for RAIN.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah I don't mind an animal print scarf or an accent like that. I do not condone top-to-toe animal print, but it can be done nicely.

Ben1220

HSC
Long pants, often corded or cotton, t-shirt, jumper: usually cotton, usually striped... think Country Road, Tommy Hilfiger, or Fletcher Jones... that kind of thing
Pretty plain, lots of dark colours: browns, blues, grays... Nothing that stands out particularly... And nice brown shoes that I wear all the time. :)

If its hot I might wear shorts and sandals instead, but I do this pretty rarely.

ZaraKu

HSC
Shock horror, I'm currently in a tutorial in ballet flats!!! I'm just not a fan of animal print at all, except snake skin print, that can look sexy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)