What's up with Western restaurants chains serving me halal meat?? (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
lol Muslims are probably more Australian than you mate.
I eat pork and non halal food. Muslim do not eat pork and halal food. And they are more Australian than me, mate? If your definition of Australian = being islamic lol.

Shaz8teen

HSC
I eat pork and non halal food. Muslim do not eat pork and halal food. And they are more Australian than me, mate? If your definition of Australian = being islamic lol.
Muslims do eat halal food -.-

OT: Is your definition of Australian = eating pork and non halal food?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
what about kosher food then?

i bet you voted for pauline hanson.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
nah big boy, if you were even a slightly educated and cultured human being you would know that the definition of an Australian is not eating pork or non halal food, its being open to people from all walks of life, its being accepting and understanding of other cultures and beliefs and most of all its about giving people a chance before you make an ass out of yourself in judging and harrassing them.

Even if you're not religious you should have the decency as a fellow human being to respect and understand other people. You're behavior is disgusting, regardless of what your beliefs are. You know shit about being a true Australian.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
This guy is an uneducated bigot who probably jerks off to sylviab, just leave him to wallow in his ignorance.

rawrliongirl

HSC
justem slayeeeddd xD
I'd argue against the OP but its pointless lol. they're too thick to understand anything. :')

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Irrelevant, study conducted by non-Muslims at University of Hanover in Germany.
Link to the study or dont post it at all. Just applying the same standards as other muslims on this forum.

It's hilarious that you feel oppressed by the minority because you have to eat halal meat. Beta af boi.
I didn't say i feel oppressed. It's the muslims who claim oppression at the drop of the hat despite being the most oppressive people on the planet.

Nothing that you say makes sense. If you don't like it, go and live in another Western country. Pose your arguments once you get rid of the double standard you've created.
I shouldn't have to avoid muslim influence in a non-muslim country.

Muslims are the ones with a double standards.

They expect westerners to change their coutnries to suit muslims, but then execute and imprison non-muslims in muslim countries who do not follow islamic law.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
This guy is an uneducated bigot who probably jerks off to sylviab, just leave him to wallow in his ignorance.
if you actually fucking knew what the word 'bigot' meant you would realise that muslims are the biggest bigots on the planet

like do you understand that many muslim countries execute people for disagreeing with islam?

and you call people like me bigots for the modest complaint of having to eat food which funds islamic extremists?

teridax

HSC
N/A
nah big boy, if you were even a slightly educated and cultured human being you would know that the definition of an Australian is not eating pork or non halal food, its being open to people from all walks of life, its being accepting and understanding of other cultures and beliefs and most of all its about giving people a chance before you make an ass out of yourself in judging and harrassing them.

Even if you're not religious you should have the decency as a fellow human being to respect and understand other people. You're behavior is disgusting, regardless of what your beliefs are. You know shit about being a true Australian.
As much as I agree with you, OP is nothing more than a troll from what I've seen of his threads (enoilgam can testify to this). There's no point expending your energy in retaliation to be frank.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
if you actually fucking knew what the word 'bigot' meant you would realise that muslims are the biggest bigots on the planet

like do you understand that many muslim countries execute people for disagreeing with islam?

and you call people like me bigots for the modest complaint of having to eat food which funds islamic extremists?
lmao rich

sylviab crying about bigotry

financialwar

HSC
N/A

I'm judging and harassing no one. I go to Maccas expecting non Muslim food. What's wrong with that? Where is the lack of respect? It's not like I'm going into a mosque and demand non halal food. I'm going to the fucking American fast food chain and being fed with burgers made from halal meat from animal killed in the most atrocious manner, and I refuse to be part of that cult. Where is the disrespect?

If there is any disrespect, it's the Muslim that's disrespecting animals by killing them in a painful way, and Muslim disrespecting the Australian way of life by forcing us to eat animals killed in such manner.

Last edited:

yasminee96

HSC
I'm judging and harassing no one. I go to Maccas expecting non Muslim food. What's wrong with that? Where is the lack of respect? It's not like I'm going into a mosque and demand non halal food. I'm going to the fucking American fast food chain and being fed with burgers made from halal meat from animal killed in the most atrocious manner, and I refuse to be part of that cult. Where is the disrespect?

If there is any disrespect, it's the Muslim that's disrespecting animals by killing them in a painful way, and Muslim disrespecting the Australian way of life by forcing us to eat animals killed in such manner.
Dude, just don't eat it then, if that's the way you feel. Move to campbelltown where only the kebab and lebo pizza shops are halal. If you refuse to be a part of it, just fucking don't be a part of it. If you want non-halal options, have a fucking salad edit: with added bacon.

Shaz8teen

HSC
No 'countries' execute people for disagreeing with Islam. Ya been watchin' too much Tracy Grimshaw boi.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lmao rich

sylviab crying about bigotry
I was responding to being called a bigot, because the logic of idiots on this forum is:

muslims who execute gays, non-muslims = not bigots

people worried about people who support said policies living in your country = bigots

islamic extremist kiraken strikes again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)