What's up with Western restaurants chains serving me halal meat?? (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I was responding to being called a bigot, because the logic of idiots on this forum is:

muslims who execute gays, non-muslims = not bigots

people worried about people who support said policies living in your country = bigots

islamic extremist kiraken strikes again
nah but u r a bigot lol

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
its muslims who are the hypocrites for supporting islamic rule in muslim countries but then crying about 'intolerance' and a lack of 'inclusiveness' in non-muslim countries

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the israeli zionists you love so much are extremely bigoted

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
its muslims who are the hypocrites for supporting islamic rule in muslim countries but then crying about 'intolerance' and a lack of 'inclusiveness' in non-muslim countries
a minute portion of the population does certain things yet you stereotype? I can find more Christians that are inhibiting western development/thinking than muslims are. Hell Christians here and America want to push forward creationism in biology class for high school. I don't see muslims being a major threat to our way of life in terms of separation of church and state.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
a minute portion of the population does certain things yet you stereotype?
Sigh....

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

Hell Christians here and America want to push forward creationism in biology class for high school.
1. Only a 'minute portion' of christians actively support such things

2. Said christians have extremely limited influence on things

3. It really doesn't matter two shits if some kansas public school students don't learn about evolution as far as 'western development' are concerned.

4. In yet another case of your blatant double standards, you ignore the fact that the entirety of the schooling system in muslim countries like saudi arabia teach nothing but creation, call evolution theory blashemy and literally contain verses from the Qur'an.

I don't see muslims being a major threat to our way of life in terms of separation of church and state.
Only because theres relatively few of them. The vast majority oppose separation of church and state, moreso than any other religious group, and when there's sufficient numbers in western countries, those countries will resemble the backward shitholes muslim countries these people came from.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Sigh....

3. It really doesn't matter two shits if some kansas public school students don't learn about evolution as far as 'western development' are concerned.

4. In yet another case of your blatant double standards, you ignore the fact that the entirety of the schooling system in muslim countries like saudi arabia teach nothing but creation, call evolution theory blashemy and literally contain verses from the Qur'an.

Only because theres relatively few of them. The vast majority oppose separation of church and state, moreso than any other religious group, and when there's sufficient numbers in western countries, those countries will resemble the backward shitholes muslim countries these people came from.
Lel. Calls out others for using Muslim Websites to prove their point.
Uses Anti-Muslim website to prove own point.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Sigh....

1. Yeah minute enough to get most states in the fucking bible belt to force the teachings of evolution

2. limited influence? lol right. they call it bible belt for a reason.

3. Yes it does and it's not just kansas. You can't exactly produce scientists when you're teaching false science.

4. Saudi arabia is fucking saudi arabia, they're not known to be the pinnacle of human rights. Western countries are held to a higher standard for a reason.

Try having an abortion in the southern states in the US or Ireland. Try adopting a kid without being a morman in Utah. Christian fundementalism isn't much better.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Western countries are held to a higher standard for a reason.
because christians/europeans are inherently less batshit insane than muslims/arabs?

Christian fundementalism isn't much better.
Than saudi arabia? you seriously have a hard on for islam and its hilarious

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Funnily enough western powers support those batshit insane saudi arabians

America and the UK have closer ties and validate Saudi Arabia probably more than any other Muslim country which is why u saw ppl like Barack Obama, David Cameron and Prince Charles rushing to cry over the death of a despicable king

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I rather live with Christian fundamentalist and rednecks than with muslim terrorists and lebs. This is a no brainer.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I rather live with Christian fundamentalist and rednecks than with muslim terrorists and lebs. This is a no brainer.
I don't want to live with an extremist of any form, there is no rather from me

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Funnily enough western powers support those batshit insane saudi arabians

America and the UK have closer ties and validate Saudi Arabia probably more than any other Muslim country which is why u saw ppl like Barack Obama, David Cameron and Prince Charles rushing to cry over the death of a despicable king
im not talking about political leaders

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
im not talking about political leaders
Why not? They represent their country on an international stage

If "western civilisation" truly hates what saudi arabia does maybe it should stop validating one of the world's worst dictatorial dynasties

financialwar

HSC
N/A
I don't want to live with an extremist of any form, there is no rather from me
Obviously, but you're avoid the question. The question is comparing the two religious fundamentalists. You know deep down in your heart, you're rather live with a Christian fundamentalist than a Muslim one.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Obviously, but you're avoid the question. The question is comparing the two religious fundamentalists. You know deep down in your heart, you're rather live with a Christian fundamentalist than a Muslim one.
Im not avoiding anything, i would rather not live with any fundamentalist cos extremists are inherently terrible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)