Whos Smarter? Private or Public School in Legal? (1 Viewer)

Whos more smarter in legal?

• Private schools kick Public School Ass!

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • Public schools kick Private School Ass!

Votes: 48 38.1%
  • They\'re equal, just the amount of effort put into it....

Votes: 40 31.7%
  • No idea, i\'m just stupid

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
With your ignorance displayed in this foum, you'd be lucky to scrape a 90 UAI, even if the people around you all got 100.

N.B. UWS last year required 90.5 UAI for any law course . I'd wish you luck but I wouldn't want to put your hopes up.

WANKER!!!

As a wise person just said: "YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED!!!"

Kazzy Kaz

hahah rich... nice reply.... as for connie... i support you all the way... i dont like this fucker called "Smokin'Squirrel'...

Ringo

Originally posted by Kazzy Kaz
hahah rich... nice reply.... as for connie... i support you all the way... i dont like this fucker called "Smokin'Squirrel'...
Hey bitch :D , I'm missing queer eye for the straight guy hahah NOT

Ringo

Originally posted by Smokin'Squirrel
With your ignorance displayed in this foum, you'd be lucky to scrape a 90 UAI, even if the people around you all got 100.

N.B. UWS last year required 90.5 UAI for any law course . I'd wish you luck but I wouldn't want to put your hopes up.

WANKER!!!

As a wise person just said: "YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED!!!"
Why don't you settle down, I think you're getting a little too excited over there.

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
Cobbitty eh? You really put me in my place didn't you. Your deluded friend never mentioned this but if this is the case, what the hell has she got to be so proud about in terms of Private education???

connie

HSC
N/A
i don't believe this was a pick on Connie thread????? it was who's smarter in legal... some moron earlier posted a reply saying you can't pay for a good education, i simply disagreed and have been insulted since...

look you stupid fuck, smokin'squirrel you say cobbity as thats something to be ashamed of, lower class or something, an acre of land in cobbity is worth the same as many small inner city blocks, however that is irrelevant, i don't claim to come from some millionaire family (although that is quite debatable), so you don't know whether i am poor, rich or average, you've never seen me so you don't know if i'm ugly, beautiful or average, you've never sat the same test as me and had it marked by the same person so you don't know whether i'm smarter than you (at schoolwork) or not, so OVERALL U KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT ME AND PISSING ME OF EXTREMELY, if your so high and fucking mighty, tell us your school, where u live, send in a pic, and a certificate with your iq and then i'll pass judgement on you but until then unless you have something to say about legal how bout you just shut the fuck up!

lose control

OMG, this is sooooooo exciting!! dammit- i should have gotten into this sooo ages ago...
are we still all arguing or what?
yeh iz mandy

Ringo

Originally posted by connie
i don't believe this was a pick on Connie thread????? it was who's smarter in legal... some moron earlier posted a reply saying you can't pay for a good education, i simply disagreed and have been insulted since...

look you stupid fuck, smokin'squirrel you say cobbity as thats something to be ashamed of, lower class or something, an acre of land in cobbity is worth the same as many small inner city blocks, however that is irrelevant, i don't claim to come from some millionaire family (although that is quite debatable), so you don't know whether i am poor, rich or average, you've never seen me so you don't know if i'm ugly, beautiful or average, you've never sat the same test as me and had it marked by the same person so you don't know whether i'm smarter than you (at schoolwork) or not, so OVERALL U KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT ME AND PISSING ME OF EXTREMELY, if your so high and fucking mighty, tell us your school, where u live, send in a pic, and a certificate with your iq and then i'll pass judgement on you but until then unless you have something to say about legal how bout you just shut the fuck up!
I believe thats a SHUT DOWN

Ringo

and hey Mandy! Get OUT of the Legal forum :D this is an exclusive club!

so KARINA how about them criminal justice issues?

Ringo

Originally posted by Smokin'Squirrel
Cobbitty eh? You really put me in my place didn't you. Your deluded friend never mentioned this but if this is the case, what the hell has she got to be so proud about in terms of Private education???
Basically, what I proved is that you know next to nothing about connie, so cut her some slack. Out of all the people in my class, she's the most likely to become a lawyer, and a bloody good one. So can it.

Ringo

Originally posted by lose control
RICHARD!!!!!! im so gonna report you to the "moderator" if you dont
heheheh
ooo I'm bad, just watch me prove my legal skills.... *rolls eyes* :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)