Why is it that most 'hot' girls are dumb or skank? (1 Viewer)

Wheelbarrows

Banned
HSC
why do i have that pic?

why WOULDN'T i have that pic? she quite the muscly.

Bainesy

HSC
why would you have that pic? its just stupid

now Im wondering if youre one of those people that just forwards crap like that onto everyone on your contact list for no apparent reason

nicollette

HSC
Looking Glass said:
Blah blah blah, people have the right to do this an that. Women are too stupid to realise their dress-style has a sexul effect, blah blah blah. How about we try and have a more meaningful discussion here? I don't do things solely beacuase I have the right to do them. There generally needs to be some sort of rational reason for doing something that extends beyond the simple fact that it's not illegal to do it. Why would women *want* to wear clothes that eccentuate their superficial sexual features and dilute their personality? Seems odd to demean and jovialise yourself like that. Espcially on the other end of a hundred years of women's rights campaigns. And especially when you don't expect men to treat you as you present/treat yourself.
sounds like the muslim preacher telling a girl to cover up or she will be seen as a piece of meat.

skynet89

HSC
i agree with boris, i generally prefer cute girls over the hot model type.

Looking Glass

HSC
nicollette said:
sounds like the muslim preacher telling a girl to cover up or she will be seen as a piece of meat.
The moronic male majority do see girls as pieces of meat. And that's largely how they present themselves. It's unavoidable. People measure their worth on how sexually desirable they are to the opposite sex. The question is not one of rights or of morality, the question is why women would prefer, large scale, to eccentuate their superficial sexual traits over more meaningful characteristics of who they are as a person. Although I'v been attempting to avoid it, the lack of any sort of reasononable, logical argument to the contrary is placing me in a position where I cannot avoid submitting that they just must not have any other redeeming, meaningful traits. That or they simply don't value individuality, authenticity or complexity. No, the only way it is explainable is if they are actively contemptousness of the idea of individuality or authenticity. This applies to both the females presenting themselves as objects and to the men that view them as such, whatever the presentation.
Call it sexism if you want, but remember that another way of saying "generaliztion" is "observable trend".

Note: I'm an atheist, if there was any confusion.

Last edited:

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Looking Glass said:
The moronic male majority do see girls as pieces of meat. And that's largely how they present themselves. It's unavoidable. People measure their worth on how sexually desirable they are to the opposite sex. The question is not one of rights or of morality, the question is why women would prefer, large scale, to eccentuate their superficial sexual traits over more meaningful characteristics of who they are as a person. Although I'v been attempting to avoid it, the lack of any sort of reasononable, logical argument to the contrary is placing me in a position where I cannot avoid submitting that they just must not have any other redeeming, meaningful traits. That or they simply don't value individuality, authenticity or complexity. No, the only way it is explainable is if they are actively contemptousness of the idea of individuality or authenticity. This applies to both the females presenting themselves as objects and to the men that view them as such, whatever the presentation.
Call it sexism if you want, but remember that another way of saying "generaliztion" is "observable trend".

Note: I'm an atheist, if there was any confusion.
I though you posted in another thread saying you had never been kissed...

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Has anyone else noticed that the name of this thread should end in "skanky" not "skank"? Sorry english freak lol

HSC
x.christina said:
Has anyone else noticed that the name of this thread should end in "skanky" not "skank"? Sorry english freak lol
Either way, both have the same meaning and relevance so it doesn't really matter :headbang:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Teclis said:
Isn't the point of slang that it isn't "proper"???
Slang?
It just doesn't make sense full stop. Lol

lulztastical

HSC
N/A
ConquerDiscover said:
I think most smart hot girls are stuck up coz they think they're better than everyone else.
Captain Obvious. Thank you for explaining to us that "smart hot girls" are stuck up because they are stuck up.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
cookie.banana said:
yes but darling in your posts you say lol

is your grammar correct?
Ok you got me. Laugh out loud.
Better? :D

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
grammar is dum.

Thats why i don't use it

coz i'm a hot skank

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
EbonyTW said:
grammar is dum.

Thats why i don't use it

coz i'm a hot skank
Nice, nice. But don't diss it completely. It can come in handy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)