Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (1 Viewer)

Shinji bikari

HSC
OK how did you get into Caringbah without applying lol, but also, did you make it in? I applied Fort as well and haven't gotten the email
Fort street sent us an email a week or so after the test saying that results are anticipated to be received and sent out in mid September (a weeks time) to those that got in but if u didnt or was wait listed youll be mailed a letter instead

Shinji bikari

HSC
ooooh really its on the monday next week 11 september
bruh you probably did well i didn’t receive anything from St George and they usually contact all the successful students in one day so if i didn’t get into St George that most likely means I didn’t make it into fort street since the ranking’s higher 😭😭

I actually fucked up in writing though which is usually my forte I just froze up and let my nerves get the best of me i actually regret all my life decisions but I hope they consider the essay I wrote for the application bc that one was actually good and maybe they’ll reconsider my abilities 😭

windows64

HSC
bruh you probably did well i didn’t receive anything from St George and they usually contact all the successful students in one day so if i didn’t get into St George that most likely means I didn’t make it into fort street since the ranking’s higher 😭😭

I actually fucked up in writing though which is usually my forte I just froze up and let my nerves get the best of me i actually regret all my life decisions but I hope they consider the essay I wrote for the application bc that one was actually good and maybe they’ll reconsider my abilities 😭
nah same bro my writing was absolutely shit i literally ended it so badly

windows64

HSC

i probably didnt make it either its alright we can mourn together

Shinji bikari

HSC
U WROTE PERSUASIVE???
broo i wrote ab some girls who wanted what each other had and it ended with 'hello' like girl what am i doing
Ok but that’s actually pretty unique mine was cliche as fuck it was about how we live in an economically stable country and are able to afford things that are better but bc technology is constantly evolving and we have the money and resources to attain newer and better stuff we grow more insatiable and the cycle keeps going on and on 😭 my structure was actually so fucked tho ideas were okay but I was freaking out I actually hate myself so much

Shinji bikari

HSC
what other schools did u apply for
Sydney girls- alr got results I did pretty average but they said they’ll consider our portfolio and contact the ones who were successful later on, and there’s fort street and St George that I most likely didn’t get into

windows64

HSC
Ok but that’s actually pretty unique mine was cliche as fuck it was about how we live in an economically stable country and are able to afford things that are better but bc technology is constantly evolving and we have the money and resources to attain newer and better stuff we grow more insatiable and the cycle keeps going on and on 😭 my structure was actually so fucked tho ideas were okay but I was freaking out I actually hate myself so much
yeah i reckon the idea for mine was ok but holy shit the written expression was so bad i proly wrote better in the year 5 naplan (i didnt have a structure)

Shinji bikari

HSC
yeah i reckon the idea for mine was ok but holy shit the written expression was so bad i proly wrote better in the year 5 naplan (i didnt have a structure)
U probably got at least average bc if u got lower then it would’ve pulled ur average mark down and St George wouldnt have considered u. What school do u currently attend?

Last edited:

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Fort street sent us an email a week or so after the test saying that results are anticipated to be received and sent out in mid September (a weeks time) to those that got in but if u didnt or was wait listed youll be mailed a letter instead
How do you know this? I also got an email saying results will be sent out mid september but i highly doubt that means we got in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)