Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (1 Viewer)

Shinji bikari

HSC
How do you know this? I also got an email saying results will be sent out mid september but i highly doubt that means we got in
No, what I meant was if u were successful they will contact u via email in mid September with the interview date and if u weren’t successful or was wait listed they will notify u via letter in mail at a later date (it was mentioned in the email they sent us and it’s also what happened to my sister last yr when she didn’t get in)

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
No, what I meant was if u were successful they will contact u via email in mid September with the interview date and if u weren’t successful or was wait listed they will notify u via letter in mail at a later date (it was mentioned in the email they sent us and it’s also what happened to my sister last yr when she didn’t get in)
AHAHA yeah i just realised sorry i misread it

Sir Jigger II

HSC
I applied Fort, Tech and Girra. Haven't gotten a single email form anything since the anticipation email. My friends have made tech, most likely I will be rejected but slight chance i go into reserve

Shinji bikari

HSC
I applied Fort, Tech and Girra. Haven't gotten a single email form anything since the anticipation email. My friends have made tech, most likely I will be rejected but slight chance i go into reserve
Yeah most schools would’ve already sent emails to successful students so if you havent gotten it yet it probably means u were wait listed or unsuccessful 😭 it’s fine I havent received a single email from the schools I did hast for either but it probably means i didn’t get in

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Yeah most schools would’ve already sent emails to successful students so if you havent gotten it yet it probably means u were wait listed or unsuccessful 😭 it’s fine I havent received a single email from the schools I did hast for either but it probably means i didn’t get in
Fort street hasn’t sent anything to anyone yet

Shinji bikari

HSC
Fort street hasn’t sent anything to anyone yet
Yeah the only exceptions fortstreet, but if u applied for schools that were lower in ranking than fort street and didn’t get emails from those schools yet it probably means u also wont get into fort street bc it’s higher in ranking (so me basically 😭)

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Yeah the only exceptions fortstreet, but if u applied for schools that were lower in ranking than fort street and didn’t get emails from those schools yet it probably means u also wont get into fort street bc it’s higher in ranking (so me basically 😭)
I only applied for fort LOL

Sir Jigger II

HSC
A person's third or second priority school won't give emails until the the first school has accepted or declined the offer. The ranking of schools is somewhat non-existing in this case.

windows64

HSC
U probably got at least average bc if u got lower then it would’ve pulled ur average mark down and St George wouldnt have considered u. What school do u currently attend?
turns out no i got very low for writing no idea why st george accepted me

jabig86

HSC
even though i only applied fort st baulkham and tech, i somehow recieved an acceptance letter from sydney boys, its actually mindblowing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)