Year 8-11 Selective Result Discussion (9 Viewers)

Rick Mendoza

HSC
N/A
maaaaaad easy finished that shit with double triple check with 20 minutes to spare
HOW bro listen maybe its cus this is the first year ive tried but to get that you'd have to have 7 seconds on each question in total - not including the couple of seconds it takes for shading.
Cudi I feel like your lying 😭

austenau

HSC
HOW bro listen maybe its cus this is the first year ive tried but to get that you'd have to have 7 seconds on each question in total - not including the couple of seconds it takes for shading.
Cudi I feel like your lying 😭
IM NOT LYING IM JS GOOD AT ABSTRACT STUFF AND ITS ALSO MY FIRST TIME DOING HAST

Athena392918

HSC
i mean comprehension you always think that you are right but it turns out to be a different answer depending on how you interpret it

jane1820

HSC
I'll do this as well
Reading 9/10: easy, nothing really much to complain abt
Maths 8/10: the graphs were so easy to comprehend but that last question, my lazy self was not bothered to work it out. I am also scared with the science content bc science is not my forte
Abstract reasoning. 10/10: OMFG THAT WAS MY FAV EXAM LIKE EVERYTHING JUST CLICKED FOR ME ON THAT TEST PROB GETTING 95 TO 100%
writing 8 to 9/10: I felt like I was trying to be toodifferent with my whole free will schtick, and not relate it to some social issue. I yapped abt how my struggles as a person born from a different background and the cycle of piverty/trauma and like how free will will allow me to escape it. Idk if i was overzealous,... Whatever
OMG THAT LAST MATH QUESTION NAH I ACTUALLY CAME UP W AN EQUATION N EVERYTHING BUT WASNT BOTHERED DOING IT 😭😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)