Your first time sex experiences?? (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Haha.

But srsly assiduous, you talked about rooting a 'girl' or according to lukybear an *ahem* sex doll, yet in other threads you like a guy? :eek:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Well you're anonymous on this website, so I don't really see how it would be personal at all, it's a completely impersonal medium, you could say anything and I'll neither be able to confirm whether what you say is true, nor exchange the information with anyone you would ever have any possibility of associating with.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
We were watching a muppets christmas carol in the loungeroom with my brother. Under a blanket things were getting a bit steamy!

My brother left to go do something in his room. The cost was clear. Ebenezer Scrooge was meeting his demise before his ex partners Jacob and Robert Marley.

It hurt for five seconds and then was amazing completely unaware that the boy was in complete agony as his forskin had never retracted. Also wasn't wearing a franga which was a bit naughty but ya know.

Many a nights were spent practising before things felt comfortable and not bloody.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jesus christ
i can't believe how many types of dildos there are lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)