your opinions on experimenting with drugs.. while on schoolies? (1 Viewer)

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Lazy Student said:
I see no reason why not to get stuck into the drugs on schoolies. Obviously don't do the opiates like heroin, don't want to OD. But weed is great fun with some mates if you want to chillax, and I'm planning on trying out LSD when I'm up there, another mate is bringing along some pure MDMA which I haven't tried either.

Everyone needs to get over the brainwashing of "DRUGS ARE BAD" and get to grips with the fact that you can enjoy yourself immensly on drugs and as long as you're not an idiot about it you'll be ok. I'm not going to start doing drugs I don't no anything about; I do my homework on it, find out about dosage, do a pretty mild one for my first time, have mates who know what they're doing around.

If you end up in hospital thanks to drugs and alcohol, you're an idiot and you deserve it.
are you by any chance a troll???

SkyLo

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
myname (sorry to heard about its theft =d) I'm from Coffs Harbour. ^^
but you seemed like such an interesting person

usernam666

HSC
davOmeter said:
i never would go beyond weed, i cant see myself ODing on the floor , or sniffing or injecting shit into myself, weeds ok though, try it with your friends, and with a BONG if it didnt have any effect haha
Obviously someone's never ripped a come before!!

knots&crosses

HSC
Its good that people discuss these things, but its so important that you dont get pressured or pressure others into doing anything...health is more imortant than one night of fun, which may even turn out to be stupid and likely not memorable. I Prob sound like such a mum, but really your parents are sending you because they trust you and geniunly believe in your good judgement. Dont dissapoint. You will have fun on the beach, swimming and surfing, in clubs drinking and even if you go to the parks. You will thank yourself later i suppose, the fact that you can have a great time responsibly. And if your just dying to experiment for "the sake of it" play it safe, no hard anything, have friends around, organise transport at all times and keep contacts. Gosh i do sound like a mother.

Have fun everyone but please keep it safe.

jennieTalia

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Keep it to the cones and pills.
Pfft half a pill can actualy cause death, depending on tolerance etc, and some people have allergies that they never know about. Plus who knows what bullsh*t goes into them

As for weed.... it IS psychotic. One smoke can make you schizophrenic. The stats are out there. I wish people would look.

Alcohol is good enough for me.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
jennieTalia said:
Pfft half a pill can actualy cause death, depending on tolerance etc, and some people have allergies that they never know about. Plus who knows what bullsh*t goes into them

As for weed.... it IS psychotic. One smoke can make you schizophrenic. The stats are out there. I wish people would look.

Nah, this can't be serious

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
jennieTalia said:

=/

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
adnan91 said:
WHY WOULD EVEN WANNA DO DRUGS. Experiment LOL Couldnt get any more retarded.
..Because experimentation with drugs is a totally legit way to experience new things as long as it doesnt lead to dependency and addiction?

adnan91

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
..Because experimentation with drugs is a totally legit way to experience new things as long as it doesnt lead to dependency and addiction?
it only takes one 'experiment' to get screwed. So ur all saying u cant have fun without it. Wat kind of life is that. But then again its ur desicion so dont mind me

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
adnan91 said:
it only takes one 'experiment' to get screwed. So ur all saying u cant have fun without it. Wat kind of life is that. But then again its ur desicion so dont mind me
really depends on what drug you're talking about

tahlsy31191

HSC
How whole life we have been shown that drugs are not ok. They wouldn't be illegal if they were good for you. Ignorance is not bliss. What if you try them and then you can't find a feeling to bet that feeling and you are turned back to them. Thats what usually happens.

Just your common sense and reflect on the knowledge from crossroads and 7-10 PDHPE. If you do take them, be with a friend and be careful who you get them from.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
tahlsy31191 said:
How whole life we have been shown that drugs are not ok. They wouldn't be illegal if they were good for you. Ignorance is not bliss. What if you try them and then you can't find a feeling to bet that feeling and you are turned back to them. Thats what usually happens.

Just your common sense and reflect on the knowledge from crossroads and 7-10 PDHPE. If you do take them, be with a friend and be careful who you get them from.
Oh come on. "They wouldnt be illegal if they werent good for you".
Theres a hundred other factors contributing to their illicit status, particularly marijuana. Good work on spurting the typical happy harold thesis though.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
tahlsy31191 said:

people take and shoot up prescription drugs everyday, just cuz they are legal, does not mean they are any better for you

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
adnan91 said:
Which is why you become educated on the substance you're taking, who you're getting if from, and limit your usage.

When you come at it from that angle, educated and aware, its perfectly legitmate experimentation. Its idiots who decide popping E at a whim will be cool that fuck themselves around.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
-may-cat- said:
people take and shoot up prescription drugs everyday, just cuz they are legal, does not mean they are any better for you
Thankkkkk you.
Me drinking a bottle of cough syrup a day is far worse than me dropping acid once a month. Me taking prescription morphine sulfate is far more addictive and in large doses dangerous than a tab of acid every so often.

The only junkies apart from a handful of smack addicts I've ever met get their stash from the chemist.

tahlsy31191

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Oh come on. "They wouldnt be illegal if they werent good for you".
Theres a hundred other factors contributing to their illicit status, particularly marijuana. Good work on spurting the typical happy harold thesis though.
Uhuh and thats the kind of attitude that I am sure all people who started off with a drug problem had. Its better than to be safe then sorry. Thats all I am saying.

I have had friends who have done E and one of them almost died. From what I hear it is not worth it, the hang over affect for days afterwards is hell.

The facts and statistics are there. It is not good for you.

trento654

HSC
i'd smoke weed and do coke at schoolies is i get the opportunity, not excessively but just the right amount

no way with pills though, dunno what's in that shit,

but then again anyone can give u anything and say it's a drug, u could be snorting talcom powder or smoking a cut up leaf and think aw fuck yeh this is good shit if your not exerienced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)