Yr12 Jerseys: Whats Urs Like?? (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
Loreto Normanhurst... in the same burb as normo boys but we get called Normo because theres also Loreto Kirribilli.. so theres Normo and Kirra

bacco|007

ours look pretty cool (except fror the bloody large CCC logo down the front)

Blue on one side and red and yellow on the other
We wernt allowed to get names or numbers on ours either :(

funkydish

ours were pretty good (imo).

nice bright colours, blue (kinga like the scrollbar bg's on this page but a bit darker), white and a green (which is the worst thing on it lol). we got to design our own logo and that's on the bottom left of the shirt. the logo looks cool. it's also on the right arm. we have 02 on the back and also on the left arm. we gots no big collar, just a sorta extrension sorta collar which makes the jersey look like a normal shirt. it was designed to look like an ice hockey jersey, but it ended up looking normal lol.

we got to write something cursive on the front and also that big block letters on the back. i just have my nickname on the front and a smiley face on the back. :]

ours were done by trisports and were about ... $70ish dollarsish or something.

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Mz_FUNKSTAR_02
So whats up with your jerseys? Our one (i dont wanna say what school) is the CANTERBURY brand. Its navy blue and sky blue. Looks hot! I've seen jerseys from other schools that are OK. Oh yeah and the delivery of our jerseys kept being delayed because CANTERBURY (the company) kept tellin us crap like their computers are broken..etc.. that pissed of the whole YR12! We ended up getting them on the last day of term one even though we ordered them @ like november last year!! They were about $80.. :mad: :mad:

oh yeah, what did you all get on the back? i got ALOHA! :D :confused: :)
HEY ALOHA! ^_^ lol. Our jerseys rockk don't dey? lol.
stupid fucking canterbury though! the bullshit artists!!!! Did they ever send us that free wallabies jersey or sum shit?!?

Yes......i got home n searched up ur name up, i couldn't remember what u told on the hockey field! LOL.....little sadcase! LMAO =P

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Ours are like super leauge jerseys, all blue and white with our names on the back, they look pretty cool but they have really tight sleeves which give me the shits something fierce :mad

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
Ours are like super leauge jerseys, all blue and white with our names on the back, they look pretty cool but they have really tight sleeves which give me the shits something fierce :mad
super league? lmao!!
ours is white/blue/sky blue....rocks matee! we're getting our yearbook cover to look like our jersey pattern! mwahahaha ^_^
looks awesome the cover....*the rest of the book..dunno* lol
fark..the small size..it would be a good bit, but bad fit for the sleeves, so alot of us got Medium instead of small.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
What about numbers/names/symbols etc??

Any of that shit on yours?

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Lazy
What about numbers/names/symbols etc??

Any of that shit on yours?
ahhh...i dun remember.......
we've got names on ours....no symbols.....i dun remember seeing any numbers..but meh....
we weren't allowed to put anything degrading or rude or whatever...

gigi

yeah. it is a joke. people either laugh or don't get it and look at me like i'm a freak

Duckman

i hate my jersey we got a choice in it but out of the 6 we could choose from they were all crap, and we werent allowed to but anything on back, and to make matters worse we havent even got them yet

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by Duckman
i hate my jersey we got a choice in it but out of the 6 we could choose from they were all crap, and we werent allowed to but anything on back, and to make matters worse we havent even got them yet

hey same!

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Duckman
omg! u haven't gotten ur jerseys in? when did u guys put the order in?
Canterbury screwed us over!!!
stupid thing!
we got to design our jerseys..i think...lol..
nothing on the back?!?
shooot!!!!!! what skool is dis?
i know some schools only allow first names or nothing on the bak. which is really really crappp

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
u aLL suck!!! HAHA :D

wait...not u guyz.. i meant ur skool! :p

our skool sux too.. but at least da yr12 jersey thing is aLL good :D

koolkool...chill :cool:

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Yeah we got to design ours as well, everyone who wanted to made a design and handed them all in, then the whole form voted on the one one we wanted. They let us put anything on them we wanted as long as it wasnt swear words or anything.

stoney

a picture says a thousand words hehe

it has its missed reactions...yet our year luv em...we really stand out everywhere we go

-Greg

Attachments

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by stoney
a picture says a thousand words hehe

it has its missed reactions...yet our year luv em...we really stand out everywhere we go

-Greg
omg....that looks pretty kewl!
better than the boys one up the fucking road *loser wankers wif crap jerseys! so ugly looking!! omg*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)