Exemption for P platers - best ways?? (1 Viewer)

Jiga

I just accidently deleted a lengthy reply :burn:

So I will keep this short and sweet...

You failed to read when I said:

Im not claiming........ that I could beat your car
So your whole comparison is a waste, but I liked how you used a picture of a half decent MX6 as opposed to your own lol.

This entire argument was based on your claims that you could beat "many" V8's. Its been proven that it is very unlikely. Even old arse V8's that you MIGHT be able to beat with your imaginery mods are few and far between on the road these days, let alone controlled by people who would be willing to race someone!

And then theirs the whole thing about mods, you havent updated your advert because they POSSIBLY dont exist, and you are supposedly having some things done after you've decided to sell the car which is beyond belief.

All of this really does cut your credibility to pieces, both in relation to whether you could beat a pre-historic V8 or whether you have mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
my car would struggle to beat a golf buggy

maybe when i get a new clutch i can think about taking on road bicycle[man those things have some accel yo!]
meh i am a poor uni student and i dont live off my parents, so basically i have integridy and when i finish my degree and i have integridy AND a high paying job AND a decent car

what yall reckon, place my heart on a:
supra[expensive]
or a celica[little cheaper but looks as good]
or a new and done up skyline[saw the nicest one today, and the owner was gunning it lol]
or a xr6[ meh i like them]
or perhaps the style and luxury of a beamer?

i dont know yet, every1 has their dream car, but i need a realistic, "just finished my first year of work and want something to show for it" car

7th Sign

HSC
CieL said:
That's what you did.. find a crappy image of someone else's car.. then put a riced up version of your own car up.. *applause* congratulations on passing copy and paste and the ability to utilise Google image
I didn't have the time to go searching for the image of my car i just did a quick go on google images.

I love it how most of the poeple on here act liek their "family style" cars are the hottest thing on the roads.

7th Sign

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
This entire argument was based on your claims that you could beat "many" V8's. Its been proven that it is very unlikely. Even old arse V8's that you MIGHT be able to beat with your imaginery mods are few and far between on the road these days, let alone controlled by people who would be willing to race someone!

And then theirs the whole thing about mods, you havent updated your advert because they POSSIBLY dont exist, and you are supposedly having some things done after you've decided to sell the car which is beyond belief.
man how much of a doolie are you the mods are only minor...

I never said I could beat MOST v8s I said i could beat v8 wagons and old shitty v8s...stop trying to twist my words into your stupid argument...

READ WHAT I SAID YOU IDIOT...

i never said "most"

it states most v8 WAGONS!!!!!!!!! WAGONS!!!!!!!!!!

"its faster then most v8 wagons and other slowish v8s on the roads"

slowish v8s been old pieces of shit from the last 80s..eg rust bucket big ass v8s...

kthxbi

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
7th Sign said:
extractors, ecu mod upgrade, strut bar, new exhaust soon to be whole exhaustr system, new tyers, new radiator, pod...

the list goes on...

so whats this about seat covers one...

:santa:
Sorry for butting in.. but just wondering (edit: *realises Ciel said this too*) why you put so much stuff into a car you're about to sell?

7th Sign

HSC
soo much stuff?

I have probly spent about 400 bucks on all that shit + my dad chipped in a bit...I get really good prices for most things..I never pay RRP...and I am in the market for a car that dont use as much petrol lol eg a 318is so then I will be bait on the road for any thing to kill me even grandma in a camry will have a go and probly win...

oh and the "extractors, ecu mod upgrade and new tyers" all came with the car like 9 months ago when i purchased

CieL

HSC
7th Sign said:
I didn't have the time to go searching for the image of my car i just did a quick go on google images.

I love it how most of the poeple on here act liek their "family style" cars are the hottest thing on the roads.
I never said my car was the hottest thing on the road. I don't think it's the hottest thing on the road. But since you pointed it out, I have to admit it's still pretty damn hot. Oh, and if you really want to know, the Euro isn't a family style car.. the Camry is, but the Euro is classed as a mid-sized car =]

But like always, you miss the point completely.

I really cbf'd to explain, I said it in my previous posts, but if you can't read.. I'd doubt you'd be able to understand..

ANYWAYS:

7th Sign said:
I never said I could beat MOST v8s I said i could beat v8 wagons and old shitty v8s...stop trying to twist my words into your stupid argument...

i never said "most"

WE KNOW YOU DIDNT SAY "MOST" V8s.. YOU SAID MANY!!! CAN'T YOU READ SCHOOLIES'S POST??? HE SAID MANY!! NOT MOST!! AND HE SAID "MANY" BECAUSE HE QUOTED YOU FROM YOU PREVIOUS POSTS!!

Is that big enough? Do you need glasses??

CieL

HSC
7th Sign said:
oh and the "extractors, ecu mod upgrade and new tyers" all came with the car like 9 months ago when i purchased
That means you really are leading buyers on..

"new tyres" - ohhh they were new 9 months ago

7th Sign

HSC
yeah I have only done like 4000ks since the new tyers were put on...

how are you such an expert on my car Ciel when you dont even own it??

im over this stupid argument I am selling my car for a slower car so I dont really care about whos got the faster car on the roads any more...

Get over it...

CieL

HSC
LOL missed the point again..

Let this be a lesson to you - don't flare up and defend so willingly.. :eek:)

Chillaxx

Jiga

i never said "most"

"its faster then most v8 wagons and other slowish v8s on the roads"

slowish v8s been old pieces of shit from the last 80s..eg rust bucket big ass v8s...
Like Ciel said, you initially said you could beat 'many', as I had correctly quoted in every post. Also, now your telling us you beat 'many' V8's from the 80's, like honestly I dont think Ive seen one around from back then for years, let alone ones that would race you, your full of shit (Not that his matters, i think most V6's and above past 1990's could beat a 80's V8 wagon) Just like with your 'mods', your full of it, if some were already in the car when you bought it why wouldnt you put that in your advert?

I havent said my car is the hottest thing on the road, I have said that I like the look of it, and even friends say that it looks good for the TYPE OF CAR IT IS. You on the other hand fit your above description perfectly, you think your rust bucket MX6 is the hottest thing on the road, a sportscar from 1993... you say their fast cars that beat V8's, you say all this other crap about its appearance in other threads and in your advert. That post was very ironic!

stollmann

HSC
I think that I can get this thread back on topic and also end it by saying that my father did not sign the exemption application, because he said that he didn't agree with what I wanted to do. He said there was no reason for me to drive such a car and therefore didn't approve of the exemption application. So I guess he is not a fan of cheating the system either. Well I have changed my mind a little bit anyway, the Jazz isn't to bad a car actually and I should be happy with what I have.

7th Sign

HSC
man just get your parents to buy you a car if their soo rich or go get a lil job and work for a decent car so you dont have to borrow your parents....

stollmann

HSC
Thats what I will have to do i guess, convince my mum to drive to Volvo more often.

"7th Sign": I am leaving Australia in about 8 months again so there really is no sense in buying a car just for me, therefore I have discarded that possibility. But I do wish I drove that sexy little Audi A3....

CieL

HSC
stollmann said:
But I do wish I drove that sexy little Audi A3....
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
So do I!!! Actually I just want to drive anything Audi... =[

Yesterday (or was it a couple of days ago) I saw an A3 (with numberplate [AUDIA3] pleh) yeah.. THE FAG DEGRADED IT.. he put Altezza lights on an European car!!! :dies: Sif rice up one of those babies!

Yeah.. then I know another rich chick who bought a black one the other day.. far out.. optional 18" wheels on that thing.. with RS4 rims *drools*

Mr Will

HSC
stollmann said:
Does anybody have any ideas on getting exemption here? I have my P's and would like to drive a Volvo XC90 instead of my mum's shitty city car (a Honda Jazz). What is the best way for getting excemption?

My mum owns a company...could I become an employee and say that I need it for work? Would that mean I can drive it anytime or just for work (which I wouldn't do...)

We are thinking of buying a boat...is that a credible premise for getting excemption (for driving the boat around on the trailer I mean) as you need a big car to drive it around? And if would I only be able to drive the car when the trailer is on it?

Thanks for any help and information

so how come you said in another thread you own an m5? youre a fucking tool, i hope you crash your volvo, get aids, and die.

Mr Will

HSC
7th Sign said:
"many" meaning like shit box v8s...like old 95 wagons...

where in the thread did I say I could kill a new xr8??????
:| I didn't say that did I, becuase i know how fast they are...

I was putting my car in comparison to v8 such as 94 wagon v8s...

you people seem to have your arguments all wrong...

since when are wagons slower than sedans you fucking dumbass

CieL

HSC
Mr Will said:
so how come you said in another thread you own an m5? youre a fucking tool, i hope you crash your volvo, get aids, and die.
He was lying in that one to see what response it generates from people like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)