• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Flying Flag banned (1 Viewer)

waterfowl

HSC
soha said:
are you crazy?
what would australia be with out immigration?
nothing..but a hole..seriously..
HEY!! I will grant that Australia has been positively influenced by immigration; but don't go saying we'd be a hole without it!

waterfowl

HSC
Asquithian said:
um...Australia would not exist without immigration :rolleyes:
Well yeh, but in Soha's context of saying Australia would be a hole without immigration, I took it as meaning further immigration after the original colonists.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
im an immigrant- born in croatia, but moved here when i was 5 and a bit
my family celebrates croat national days/catholic festivals/keeps up tradition. i think its another part of me and its important, even though i talk/act like an aussie, which my parents dont really. generational gap. or something.
does anyone go back to their country of origin? i try to go back every two years if i can. all my family is over there.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
tattoedguy are you even a student? Your posts are half elipse.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
does anyone go back to their country of origin?
Only when forced or coerced by my mother. I may not love my country of origin, but I love my mother. :)

Quite frankly I don't care a great deal about my country of origin. Sure I'm happy when their football (the proper one) team wins and all, but it doesn't go much further than that.

tattoodguy

azzie instead of going back every 2 years wasting money on flights etc.........why dont u go back there and stay there.......and take ur relatives with u.
jks.....

Ok, im exagerating that all immmigrants are scum...........

But seriously................certain culutures/religions etc...........if i was in charge..............i would stop them entering the country..........because seriously they bring so many problems etc and very little beneefit.

The atttitude of proper australians is totally differnet to immigratns............ Thats what shits me..that these ppple dont have enufff manners to fit in and act like the rest of us....

Especially all the religious bull shit that i mentioned previouisly..that shits me big time.

im all for immigtration..if you want to come here and be a productive law abiding australian...who endevours to be included in our mainstream australian society...thats coool.
but most immigrants have the wrong attitude and should be deported...

especialy middle eastern refugees etc...........some of them could be terrorist sleeepers etc....

the thing about whites commiting crimes...........sure thats not goood...................but...its our home here.... so its not as bad......... what pisses me offf is immigratns aka guests in our country...commmiting crimes...............there fucking scum................ and besides im prety sure that many of those immigrant minority groups..have a greater proportional representation in jails.......

Fucking immigrants........

and btw i dont have a temper etc :) im a peaceful kind of guy but immmigrants and their rudenesss and uncivilised way of life shits me offff.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
azzie instead of going back every 2 years wasting money on flights etc.........why dont u go back there and stay there.......and take ur relatives with u.
jks.....

Ok, im exagerating that all immmigrants are scum...........

But seriously................certain culutures/religions etc...........if i was in charge..............i would stop them entering the country..........because seriously they bring so many problems etc and very little beneefit.

The atttitude of proper australians is totally differnet to immigratns............ Thats what shits me..that these ppple dont have enufff manners to fit in and act like the rest of us....

Especially all the religious bull shit that i mentioned previouisly..that shits me big time.

im all for immigtration..if you want to come here and be a productive law abiding australian...who endevours to be included in our mainstream australian society...thats coool.
but most immigrants have the wrong attitude and should be deported...

especialy middle eastern refugees etc...........some of them could be terrorist sleeepers etc....

the thing about whites commiting crimes...........sure thats not goood...................but...its our home here.... so its not as bad......... what pisses me offf is immigratns aka guests in our country...commmiting crimes...............there fucking scum................ and besides im prety sure that many of those immigrant minority groups..have a greater proportional representation in jails.......

Fucking immigrants........

and btw i dont have a temper etc :) im a peaceful kind of guy but immmigrants and their rudenesss and uncivilised way of life shits me offff.

yoo......... are the.......

.........dregs.......
of sosiety...... you and people .............. like you...... are what is...... wrong

with...... the country.

Seriously, most new immigrants don't mutilate the language like you do.

tattoodguy

letting any immmigrant live in our country is a fucking privlidge........ alot of the time its purely out of charity....and these peices of shit repay us, by stealing from us and forming their isolated little ethnic communities.

You go into these little shanty towns, with all their funny langages and weird smells etc, and u feeel u are tresspasssing and u shouldnt be there ( its ur own fucking country for god sake and their the ones tresspassing.)

Not that i would really wanta go there and be around any of these ppple, but im just saying.........they should be more inclusive etc and stop the division.

You have all these chinese assocations, and all this other bull shit...........but its probably illlegal to set up a white pride group replicating the kkk.

Our country sux we are tooo sympathetic to stinking immigrants and their stinking religions etc.

tattoodguy

bone ur fucked in the head................ur either a worthless immigrant or a fucking immigrant sympaphiser--- so ur either a scum bag or a traitor and either way u dont belong here.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Wow, your formatting is improving, keep it up for a few more years and then maybe (with alot of hard work) you can actually chastise new Australians about their English skills without looking like hypocricy made flesh.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
waterfowl said:
HEY!! I will grant that Australia has been positively influenced by immigration; but don't go saying we'd be a hole without it!
i believe we would
so what can ya do..my opinion..

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Of course Australia would be a hole without immigrants. Remember "populate or perish"? Nuff said.

waterfowl

HSC
soha said:
i believe we would
so what can ya do..my opinion..

Oh well if it's your opinion, then it's your opinion and I can't argue with your opinion; but my opinion is that your opinion is flawed.
Opinion.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
...well australia is still a hole to me with or without immigrants
as beautiful as it is and a freee country with so much opportunity
its empty..its got nothing

waterfowl

HSC
soha said:

!!!! That definately deserves a "go back to your own country then!" (and if you were born in Australia and you think that, then the disgrace is just too much)

firehose

HSC
true that

if we think of it by ppl per sq km in Australia, that equates to only 2 ppl/sq km.
this is compared to 4419 for Singapore, 334 for Japan, 235 for UK and even 27 for USA. useless information but shows that Australia, particularly away from the coast and deep in the outback, is very much empty.

waterfowl

HSC
soha said:
..its got nothing
How many other nations:
can claim to have so many different environments (ie. snow, rainforest, desert, beach, bushland, urban);
can claim they have some of the most deadliest creatures on the planet (not exactly a great thing, but it's fun to scare the tourists with);
have Kangaroos, wombats, echidnas, koalas, platypi....;
are so loved around the world (ie. Steve Irwin, Nicole Kidman.....);
have an entire continent to themselves;
rarely have any earthquakes, hurricanes, and don't have any (that I know of) active volcanos????

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
soha said:
What exactly are you looking for in this world? My guess is you haven't found that yet, and no matter where you go, you won't be satisfied until you figure it out. Probably a personal desire for completion or whatnot rather than your environment, because Australia has all the ingredients necessary to make a good life for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)