• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Yeah, it's week 8 already...dammit. Phys test + Macbeth speech = no fun :mad1:

sleepplease

HSC
airie said:
Yeah, it's week 8 already...dammit. Phys test + Macbeth speech = no fun :mad1:
luck with that

hmm i love this thread.. it's so theraputic (sp?) :p today was awesome - talked to my french prof about my marks and she seems to think it's okay so im happy :) had AWESOME drama rehearsals :D everyone is sooo awesome, so enthusastic and putting in 110% is super :D ... i got a letter from a friend overseas and we all know that letters rock :).. and for the first time all year i finished all my maths in class so NO MATHS HOMEWORK :O:D tis good tis very good indeedy

hope everyone else had good days?

AngelWingsFlyHi

HSC
my day was crap,,,,,coz i had english listening assessment in the class, i did it really bad.
then i got business assessment tesk for next week, then DT assessment,..........:mad1:
at last , when i got home, i found a letter from school, says that i have a detention, coz i skip the maths class last friday, f**k

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
AngelWingsFlyHi said:
my day was crap,,,,,coz i had english listening assessment in the class, i did it really bad.
then i got business assessment tesk for next week, then DT assessment,..........:mad1:
at last , when i got home, i found a letter from school, says that i have a detention, coz i skip the maths class last friday, f**k
That sounds like a pretty shit day. Hopefully it's the low point and it climbs back up soon.

ivanie

HSC
Mine was okay, it's never too bad!

I'm new here, so hello everyone!

:D

I go to All Saints Senior College :)

sleepplease

HSC
airie said:
Yeah needed too, thanks.

Just feeling more and more stupid now. Sigh. x.x
we all have a tendency to feel stupid now again, don't mistake your perception of a situation as reality. You are not stupid, you just don't feel great.. so... *HUGS* it's going to be alrighty :) just hang in there honey..

p.s WELCOME IVANIE :D

HSC
i just completed my public speaking course. presented to DHL which was really nice as i was the only male in the boardroom. other than that, my day was just like any other day.

Sofstar

HSC
Had a very productive day in maths, it was kinda......fun *gasp*. Im very lost in music at the moment, so many terms to remember! Had a pretty good day and yeah....man it's a good day.

HSC
Sofstar said:
Had a very productive day in maths, it was kinda......fun *gasp*. Im very lost in music at the moment, so many terms to remember! Had a pretty good day and yeah....man it's a good day.
if only the knights were as productive, aye? lol

Sofstar

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
if only the knights were as productive, aye? lol
Yeahh aye. Must be the cold hahahaha. This week will be our week.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ivanie said:
Mine was okay, it's never too bad!

I'm new here, so hello everyone!

:D

I go to All Saints Senior College :)
Hello Ivanie :)
Sofstar said:
Had a very productive day in maths, it was kinda......fun *gasp*.
I've had a very productive couple of days in math, been able to virtually finish inverse trig while the rest of the class has been doing presentations for maths. Today, apart from maths, was another bludge.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Today was alright, recieved are trial HSC timetables which begin early August :(.

Other then that shock had an easy day.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
kid.@dmin when are ur trials? ours are like week three next term and they havent given us any timetable yet :(

today for me was pretty average. oh but now that i drive to school its sooo much better.... more time to "study" once i get home.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
omg~~ i got my half yearly report yesterday through mail and my mum got home before me..
im actually alright with my report because its heaps better than what i expected..
but my mum wasnt so happy.. disappointed? and yeah~ shes like "if you got this report next year you know you'd be dead" and im like -____-;; bloody hell~ and everyone at school was talking about their report and how they did.. all my friends are so smart~~ ARGH!!!

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Hey Ivanie :) (you're so popular already!)

Me and a friend swapped surnames on some of the Bio pracs that we handed in the other day and we kind of got in trouble. hee. Might do that all the time now.

sleepplease

HSC
hehe got my friends to cut my hair the classroom.. so now some poor teacher is going to find a waste paper basket full of blondee hair.
it went from 3/4 down my back.. to... just above the shoulders!~! :O
tis awesomecool (doesn't look great but i AM SO GLAD IT IS CHANGED.. getting bored :p)

Sofstar

HSC
hahahaha. nothing THAT exciting happened today. Computer crashed in class with a group presentation on it. Damn techonology. Had my bio assessment and handed in my music composition. Pretty productive again. And some person claiming to be from our energy supplier came and wanted documents......i was sussed as hell cuz im home alone so i told him i didn't know what he was talking about......freaky people.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)