Islam a religion of peace (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
no goats have sex with goats not humans.
Well unless goats read the Koran, but it still explicitly says that humans have sex with goats. I have never heard of a goat actively seeking sex with a human.

HA! So you do not deny that it is written.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
*face-palm*, this is a classic example of western brainwashing.

I find it hilarious how easily you anglo christian rich kids swallow all the misinformation and bigotry pushed by your hard-right politicians and tabloids.

Islam literally translates to Peace, and it offers by far the most pluralistic and tolerant world view of all religions (including Atheism), not only does Islam teach us to be accepting of diversity and peace, but it directly advocates us to seek new knowledge, Islamic scholars invented modern algebra, geometry, astronomy, etc,..and not because the scholars just happened to be Islamic, but because they where directly inspired by the Holy Koran.

SO instead of regurgitating the slogans beamed down into your little jar-head by tabloid propaganda, why don't you actual open your mind and learn about what Islam really teaches, you'll soon learn that it has nothing to do with terrorism or oppression and everything to do with peace and love and science.

ImAgInE94

HSC
Well unless goats read the Koran, but it still explicitly says that humans have sex with goats. I have never heard of a goat actively seeking sex with a human.

HA! So you do not deny that it is written.
haha no i didn't deny it then. but i do now. i just researched it and the quran bans and makes it a sin to have sex with animals, including goats

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
haha no i didn't deny it then. but i do now. i just researched it and the quran bans and makes it a sin to have sex with animals, including goats
and why do you think they would need to say that in the first place?

that's right.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
goats are animals?

hahaha you had to double check whether the koran does indeed state that it is mandatory to fuck a goat. fail muslim.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
why do you think i'm muslim? i never said i was, and i researched it to prove it.
My point you dolt, is that you're accusing people of never having read the Koran... you said:

by the way i don't think any of you have actually read the quran so i don't think you claims have basis enough to be taken seriously
Yet *you* had to google to find out whether the Koran says you have to have sex with a goat.

hah
ha
ahahaa

ImAgInE94

HSC
My point you dolt, is that you're accusing people of never having read the Koran... you said:

Yet *you* had to google to find out whether the Koran says you have to have sex with a goat.

hah
ha
ahahaa
i may have said none of you have read the quran, but in sayin so i did not say i ever had. but the whole point of the stament was that no one should say anything negative about any reilgion unless they have read the religions scared text.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i may have said none of you have read the quran, but in sayin so i did not say i ever had. but the whole point of the stament was that no one should say anything negative about any reilgion unless they have read the religions scared text.
shut the *fuck* up

Jazuzi

HSC
conversely you also shouldn't say anything positive about any reilgon until you have read its scared text

ibbi00

HSC
It's something called optimism. You should try it some time.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
do you guys have any idea of how big the various Buddhist canons are?

To criticise the big guy, u'd have to spend an entire lifetime just reading.

Garygaz

HSC
Qur'an (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]...and fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
Qur'an (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
Qur'an (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.''
Ibn Ishaq: 992 - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

I always see all these supposed moderate muslims saying that the radicals are misinterpreting the kuran and modifying it's meaning, though if you actually READ it like most of you claim to anyone who criticizes it, you'd find that it looks like they aren't misinterpreting it at all.

You have to wonder why so many muslims around the world turn to extremism. I originally thought there must have been some later amendments or commentary by some glorified sheik that got a lot of attention that took the kuran out of context, though it's written in the book, unedited, for all to see.

No wonder when people grow up reading this supposed holy text, so many turn radical. They aren't misinterpreting it, the whole thing is radical, violent and oppressive.

Lipin

HSC
Muhammad was a violent warrior who personally killed people and whose followers violently spread Islam all over the place. There's death sentences in Islamic law for gay sex/extramarital sex/blasphemy etc. so no way can you call it a religion of peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)