minimal study and pulling out with a mid 90? (1 Viewer)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
a lot of the ppl hu got 99+ cud probably do minimal work throughout the year and get mid 90's atar
so i guess imo for that to happen, the person just has to enjoy the subjects they do, and just understand them easily, their only probem is that they do not understand/remember the finer details =S =S

tbh i wudnt know, because i wasnt one of those ppl lol

JWR_09

HSC
N/A
I got just over 90 with doing no work at all throughout the year (just studying the night before assessments) but studying hard at the end for about 6 weeks (10+hours a day - 6 days a week) I reakon if you study throughout the year you won't need to much at the end because you'll already know it :)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I got just over 90 with doing no work at all throughout the year (just studying the night before assessments) but studying hard at the end for about 6 weeks (10+hours a day - 6 days a week) I reakon if you study throughout the year you won't need to much at the end because you'll already know it :)
So in other words, "do what I say, not what I do"?

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
english is so damn subjective
every piece of writing has undergone criticism..
complete luck if you get a marker that approves of your style
This, at least for me. There's a teacher who sometimes marks assessments at our school who absolutely hates it when you use any word ending in -ing [including excessive use of belonging]. Once she marked my essay, that was the only thing she said was wrong with it and I got 12/15 ><

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
I had a rank of 4th in English Advanced and my exam mark was 94 and my assessment mark ended up being 86... I only just ended up getting a band six. So really, your marks really depend on the people around you. Just try to keep your ranks consistently high throughout the year, and you should be fine. :)

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
This, at least for me. There's a teacher who sometimes marks assessments at our school who absolutely hates it when you use any word ending in -ing [including excessive use of belonging]. Once she marked my essay, that was the only thing she said was wrong with it and I got 12/15 ><
HAHA YES. And she hates the word "notion".

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
Q: how to get 90+ in the hsc with minimal study?
A: stop being retarded.

getting 90 in the hsc is very easy really, do your assessments, get a good enough rank, know enough of the subject to be able to make up the rest. getting 95 is more difficult and requires some solid knowledge and some study.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
pffttt. talk about english being subjective!
maybe we should just all suck up to our english teachers to get good marks.
works like a charm ;)

miss you look hot today :eek:

OOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEHHH
99.95 here i come xD

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
works like a charm

miss you look hot today

OOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEHHH
99.95 here i come xD
that was funny. I should try that someday.

EDIT: actually, I gave one of my teachers a card once and she then gave me a C in English. maybe she didn't like the card? lol jks

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)