O-Week 2010 (1 Viewer)

dv3

HSC
Will there be a meet?
Who shall be attending this spectacular event?

Last edited:

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
In comparison to USYD, newie isn't spectacular, more like craptacular. But I'am keen for Muscles :)

sam5

HSC
i was there today.

the tours were as dodgy as hell, and the speakers told me nothing i dont know.

I went home at bout 1:30. Couldnt say i regretted going.

boxhunter91

HSC
im going 2moz. but im at Ourimbah for the Oral Health course. Anyone else in it?

fuller45

HSC
going tomorrow as the engineering stuff is on. is there any point in going to any of the other days?

dv3

HSC
going tomorrow as the engineering stuff is on. is there any point in going to any of the other days?
Hmm... not really. Unless you want to meet new people, join clubs, go on tours and get free stuff.

Although its not important.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
lol.

the free lunch was a bit say ay! impressed that they have vegetarian food though =)

did anyone else see the dude on his bike with his boom box? friendship faculty ftw! lol

i went on a biomed tour and got to see all the nerdy little lecturers in the labs talking about god-knows-what... lovely stuff =)

not going to bother going to any of the other days - i was bored shitless during some of the talks.

Sarah92

HSC
Uni Grad
lol.

the free lunch was a bit say ay! impressed that they have vegetarian food though =)

did anyone else see the dude on his bike with his boom box? friendship faculty ftw! lol

i went on a biomed tour and got to see all the nerdy little lecturers in the labs talking about god-knows-what... lovely stuff =)

not going to bother going to any of the other days - i was bored shitless during some of the talks.
haha i went on the biomed tour as well....some of the talks were really interesting, others were a bit of a snooze....

but overall i'm fairly keen to start =)

MailMofo

HSC
lol.

He's my good mate haha, i took the train up with him.

Last edited:

sam5

HSC
haha i went on the biomed tour as well....some of the talks were really interesting, others were a bit of a snooze....

but overall i'm fairly keen to start =)
i didnt like our canditature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)